-{twelve}-

***since i heard it's international raura day (idk for sure), here is an extra chapter :)))) but i'm so happy and glad to be a raura shipper, have been since day one!! hope this chapter don't break your hearts.***

october 28, 2018- the next morning
3:14 P.M.

"laur, i'm home!" i heard ross yell as he entered the apartment. he had been gone to the studio today rehearsing.

  i walked into the living room and grinned at him as he smiled at me as he held his guitar case with one hand.

"how was it?" i asked as we side hugged but he sat his guitar case down and fully hugged me.

"boring. i sang like two songs and then i sat there on my phone for a good hour and a half." he told me which made me smirk.

"i need to do something for you laura." he told me.

"what?" i asked confused.

"i um kinda wrote a song about you while i was gone on tour." he told me. i pulled away from the hug and looked at his face.

"you did?" i asked honestly surprised.

"yeah i did." he said with a nod.

"you wanna hear it?" he asked with a slight chuckle.

"um of course. how about at the barbecue tonight?" i suggested.

i seriously don't think i could handle it alone. i could possibly start to hurt him. even when he was hurt enough but he didn't have a black eye anymore.

"oh yeah. i could sing it there i guess, if you want me too." he said with a shrug.

"okay, good! i'm gonna take a shower and then start getting ready." i told him with a smile and then started to my bathroom.

oh boy..

_________
6:42 P.M.

"laur, come on!" ross yelled for me in the living room as i finished my mascara and lipstick in my bathroom.

my outfit was a pair of black leggings, white converse, a white "The Rolling Stones" T-shirt with a blue denim blue jean jacket, with my piercings in, a black choker, some rings, my hair all down sorta straightened and makeup on.

i finally finished, grabbed my phone and purse hurriedly, turned the lights out, and hurriedly walked to the living room.

"finally." ross muttered and i punched his shoulder, following him out the apartment door, locking up behind me.

__________
7:23 P.M.

ross pulled into his parents driveway in my car since his is getting worked on. he's been having to take my car places or have one of siblings take him places.

he parked and i made sure i had everything as i re-adjusted my sunglasses. we got out and walked to the porch as ross locked the car with my keys.

i opened the door and walked in to see no one here, they must be in the back already. ross shut the door and locked it behind him as we raised our sunglasses to the top of our heads.

we walked out to the back and saw everyone. mark and stormie at the girl, rydel and ryland taking some pictures of vader and velvet, ellington on a patio chair on his phone, and rocky and riker tuneing their acoustic guitars as vanni was beside riker on her phone.

i put my sunglasses back on as stormie noticed us and came to hug us. she was so happy all the time, i loved that about her.

everyone started to hug and greet us and conversations began. i started a talk with rydel and vanni on the porch swings as ross was now helping his dad with the grill.

"so you and ross? why do i think something romantically is happening?" vanni asked as she sat in a comfy chair across from rydel and i on the porch swing.

"ever since we were kids, he's always been a romantic. he would kiss my cheek or forehead or hold my hand or hold me. that's basically all we've done romantically ever." i told her with a shrug as the hamburgers started to smell, so good.

"feels like there is something more." rydel spoke up with a smirk as velvet hopped up in her lap.

i playfully rolled my eyes behind my sunglasses and looked over to ross now tuneing his acoustic guitar with his brothers.

    i smiled and turned back to the conversation.

_________
8:49 P.M.

     it was now dark and we were all around the campfire in the fire pit. i was on loveseat/ couch with rydel and ryland. ross, riker, and rocky were all beside each other in front of the fire sitting on lawn chairs playing their acoustic guitars.

   stormie and mark were in two lawn chairs, and vanni and ell were in two lawn chairs.

    everyone was singing along to 'lay your head down' as the boys were playing it. even myself was singing along as i petted vader in ryland's lap.

  they finished and ross looked to me with a 'now?'. i sighed and nodded along as i grinned.

    "okay, guys. i'm gonna sing this next song. i wrote it on tour kind of just by myself and it's about laura." ross said and they started strumming. i was already getting teary eyed.

weeks on end, i'm on the road
i start to lose my sense of home
i should've called so many times
but i, i just sat next to my phone

just know it takes it for me
to end this darling, oh

and i know you'll find someone who
gives you the time i didn't give to you
i'm running low
i'm sorry, i had to go
woah, and maybe i will never feel
you gave me something so real
i'm running low
i'm sorry, i had to go

woah, woah
woah, woah
thinking back to every night
that we just laid there for awhile
and when i looked into your eyes
i, i never thought i'd say goodbye

just know it takes it  for me
to end this darlin, oh, yeah

and i know you'll find someone who
gives you the time i didn't give to you
i'm running low
i'm sorry, but i had to go
woah, and maybe i will never feel
you gave me something so real
i'm running low
i'm sorry, but i had to go

just needed time to, find my own
but i promise someone will give you all you want
can give you all you need
and you just gotta see
i never meant to hurt you, no

and i know you'll find someone who
gives you the time i didn't give to you
i'm running low
i'm sorry, but i had to go
woah, and maybe i will never feel
you gave me something so real
i'm sorry but i have to go

no one's pov:

     laura starts balling her eyes out and gets up, running into the lynch house. ross looks up to notice with tears in his eyes and stands up.

  "laura!" he yells and starts to go after her but stormie stops him with tears coming down her cheeks as well.

"baby, let me go talk to her." stormie says and goes into the house. ross sighs and sets back down, running his hands through his hair and putting his sunglasses back on the top of his head.
riker pushes his glasses further up his nose before patting ross's back.

AN: hey, i know laura or ross didn't write those songs but i thought they were right for the parts. there will be a lot of songs they sing that aren't there's but pretend they are for the book? thanks :)