Never Say Never

By -SimplyyBri

Once in you lifetime you will do something you'd never think you'd do before! Never say never More

Never Say Never
My Nigga
Girlfriend
Love the way you lie
Love the Way you lie Part 2
Life Ain't Easy
READ READ READ
Was it ment to be?
Not what it seems
Show love
What is life?
Bad luck!
Warning!
Knew It
Wish granted?
See What's up
Steady running
Isn't Safety Important to you
Moving on
Seeing Double
How long will it last
We doing this now.?
It is what it is
Stay ALERT!
I got you
Stress
Communication
Heartless Nigga
The Return Of The Exes
Important
Prank Master.
Falling Apart
Blue Or Pink
REQUIREMENTS
Teach Me
Don't Get It
Disastrous
Please
Through Sickness and health
Guess Who
Tired
Back So Soon
Come ON YALL
Welcome back
Discharged
Surprise, Surprise
She's Ready
Make Up
TinkTink
Content
Motherhood.
A Sign
I need Understanding.
You Chose
One love
Changed Man
Good things comes to an End
Party Foul
Complete me please.?
Unconditionally Yours
Conflict
Epilogue
Sequel

Nova :)

2.9K 119 6
By -SimplyyBri

Nova POV

I woke up and rolled over to see my phone blinking. I unlocked my phone and checked two of the many text messages I have. Irrelevant people text me all the time and they never get a reply.

MyShooterAsia: GM bew ! Bishh gt dat ass up !

DatDudeLeek: wassup lil mama. whats the move for today

I squint my eyes to look at the time in the top right corner of my phone. 2:47?! I must have been real tired but shit I don't even remember falling asleep. One minute I'm watching Get Rich or Die Tryin' on BET, next minute I'm waking up.

I text Asia back first. My lil firecracker comes before anyone.

Me: GM BAE! Well aftrnoon. Lol im just getting up.

I forced myself out of bed and went into my bathroom before texting Malik back.

Me: Shhh, Ioun kno you tell me, tall-ie

I put my phone down then started my morning routine, which includes showering, washing my face, and all that good stuff.

I'm so glad it's the weekend because I'm sick of that damn school. Well, the school building it's self ain't did shit to me. It's the bitches in it. Them bitches at that school be losing their minds and I want to lose mine right along with them. Swear Asia the only female I can really just fuck with.

Asia has for the most part been the only female I see myself getting close to. She ain't like the rest of them jealous, back stabbing bitches. She has my back and I have hers. I can honestly say that I trust her. I'm more than okay with having just one real friend. Some teens think that 'popularity' is everything, but it ain't to me.

I finished with my shower and stuff then I put on my underclothes and went to my walk in closet. I grabbed a black romper that's strapless with a sweetheart neckline and put it on. This thing hasn't been worn yet, so why not wear it?

I grabbed a black and red scarf and some solid red Toms shoes to wear with my romper. I went over to my dresser to put on my gold necklace, my cute gold rings my dad got me, and my gold bracelet.

I went back into the bathroom and cleaned my face. I'm not broke out and my eyebrow game on point, so for makeup today I just put on some red lipstick. Some females would kill to have skin like me. Some of them have to put on five pounds of makeup to 'beautify' themselves.

As for my hair, I didn't feel like doing much to it, so I put a side part in it and combed it down over my shoulders. I brushed my hair then braided a piece of hair to wrap it around my head like a headband. I didn't like that either, so I just brushed it and put it up in a ponytail with a few strands out around my face. I don't know why I'm so indecisive when it comes to my hair. It's only hair!

I sprayed my Princess perfume on myself, grabbed my phone, then I walked out of my room.

On the way down the stairs, I checked my phone.

MyShooterAsia: wydt

DatDudeLeek: i wanna take u out lil mama. text me your address and be ready by six.

I checked the time to see that it was going on five o'clock. I'm usually not one to take forever to get ready but I sure did today.

"Good afternoon Ms. Nova Luciette!"

Rochelle, my step mother, said as she waddled into the living room. She know she need to be off them big ass, swollen ass feet of hers. Daddy would be mad if he saw her right now. She's nine months pregnant so she needs to get her tubby ass somewhere and sit down.

"I told you not to call me that. Either you can call me Nova or don't talk to me."

Only two people could call me that. That is my dad and it WAS my mother. I loss my mom five years ago, which is one of the many reasons why I don't like Rochelle.

My mom hadn't even been dead that long before he moved on to a new bitch. He claimed that mine and my brother's opinion of her mattered, but evidently it didn't. Otherwise he wouldn't be three years into a marriage with this bitch and I wouldn't have a little sister on the way.

My dad is a very successful man. He's a doctor. Doctor's make the big bucks. That's what attracted Rochelle to my dad. Any and everybody can see it but him. She's a fucking gold digger. All she does is spend his money on unnecessary bullshit. She doesn't do shit a normal housewife should do. This bitch can't cook. She doesn't buy household stuff. She's just a waste of space, money, and food that she doesn't know how to cook!

Since it was my mom's time to go, I would have been just fine with it being my dad, my brother, and I from now on.

"Fine then bitch. I won't talk to you."

Ooo, if she wasn't about to pop I swear I'd pop her in that smart ass mouth of hers. It would only take one good jaw to the fucking face before she realize that I'm not the one to fuck with.

"Whatever skank."

I was about to walk away from her but she grabbed my arm. Her sharp manicured nails dug into my skin. This wouldn't be the first time she's put her hands on me. If only I had nothing to lose.

"You can say whatever you want, but I'm here to stay little girl. I'm m-"

I painfully snatched my arm away from her then went back upstairs. I have a feeling she was about to say something way out of line.

I got a gray cardigan then I went back downstairs. I grabbed my keys in the foyer on the way out the house.

There's no sign of my brother in the house or outside, so I'm sure he's gone to the other side of town. That boy stays gone from home. With a stepbitch like what we got I see why though.

I walked to the end of the driveway and sat down so I could check my phone again. I had two missed calls from Asia.

I dialed her back then put my phone to my ear.

"HELLO?!"

I scrunched up my face then checked the volume on my phone.

"Why you yell honey?"

"My bad bew. Taylor bad ass trying me."

I shook my head. That's something I've noticed about my friend. She always seems mad or upset about something. Her anger has been especially bad as of lately. I though I had a slight attitude problem, but I'm softer than a kitten compared to her.

"What you doing Nov? Took you forever to answer me."

"I know I'm sorry about that. I was trying to get ready to leave the house."

"Where you headed? Over here?"

I looked around the neighborhood before answering her.

"Probably so. That guy from school Malik text me and said he wanted to take me out."

Asia squealed in my ear and giggled. She can be such a girly girl at times.

"Girl you better let him take you out! You can't say you wasn't feeling him. If you wasn't he wouldn't have your number."

I huffed and furrowed my brows. She made a valid point. I knew she'd respond this way. I can't help but think about Ethan though. Long story short, Ethan and I were together for years and he was cheating on me for years. He made me feel so special and so loved, but it was all an act. Our relationship ended with me getting checked for STD's. I had sex with him once so I figure I had to get tested. I would have demolished his ass if he gave me anything.

He was my first and only time. I let that boy take my virginity and he chose to repay me by acting different and fooling around with other bitches. Bitches that would smile in my face and act all friendly to me. He had me looking like a fool. I was a damn fool.

"Fuck Ethan. Let Malik take you out. You can't let one bad experience stop you from going on with your life."

"He hurt me so bad though Asia. You have no idea how afraid I was thinking I had something. Have you ever had an STD scare?!"

"No but Devin was fucking with that nasty bitch Shai. I better get myself checked."

"You can never be too sure about these niggas these days."

I got up and put my keys in my pocket before leaving out the driveway.

"Sure don't. But seriously Nov. Just go out and have fun. Let that nigga know y'all just kickin it for now. I'm gonna get on your nerves til you agree to go with him."

"Fine."

I know how Asia is. She really will keep on pushing me to hang with ole dude. She just wants me to hang out with him so we can go on double dates. Seem like her and Khali hit it off well.

"Call me later bew."

"Okay love you bae."

"Love you too, bye."

I took a deep breath before texting Malik back telling him this isn't a date and to meet me at the bus stop. I'll see how this goes, but I'll quit talking to him if I feel like I need to.

___________________________

Ohhhh Shoot Yall ,

@shellzStarr did the thang with this one! I knew she could write but dang! I wasn't even expecting this. Girl That was a bomb ass chapter! 

Me and Her are Collabing on this book!! It's gonna be bomb as hell just keep waiting on it. You'll get it .

Yall Vote and Comment and Show this chapter some love !!!

Vote

Comment

Fan/follow me and @Shellzstarr

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.9K 132 90
"If you are ever lucky enough to come across something so beautiful it shifts your whole world, don't ever let that go."
2.3K 77 14
1.5M 75.2K 52
"𝚈𝚘𝚞'𝚟𝚎 𝚐𝚘𝚝 πš–πšŽ πšπšŽπšŽπš•πš’πš—πš πš•πš’πš”πšŽ 𝚒𝚘𝚞'πš›πšŽ πšπš‘πšŠπš πšœπš˜πš–πšŽπšπš‘πš’πš—πš πš’πšŸ'𝚎 πš‹πšŽπšŽπš— πš–πš’πšœπšœπš’πš—πš"β˜† πš‚πšŽπššπšžπšŽπš• 𝚝𝚘 π™Όπš’ πš‹οΏ½...