you said you couldn't forget...

By acs7__

laura marano and ross lynch were next door neighbors all their life. ross and his siblings one day covered a... More

-{one}-
-{two}-
-{three}-
-{four}-
-{five}-
-{six}-
-{seven}-
-{eight}-
-{nine}-
-{ten}-
-{eleven}-
-{twelve}-
-{thirteen}-
-{fifteen}-
-{sixteen}-
-{seventeen}-
-{eightteen}-
-{nineteen}-
-{twenty}-
-{twenty-one}-
-{twenty-two}-
-{twenty-three}-
-{twenty-four}- + a/n
-{twenty-five}-

-{fourteen}-

1.2K 34 5
By acs7__

continuation...
8:52 P.M.

    "kellyanne su-"

     "are you kidding me kellyanne?!? you book me a gig with R5?! this week?! who i'm currently not talking to?!" i yelled at her through the phone as i paced around the apartment.

"sweetie, laura, calm down. it's one gig. you don't have to sing with them or talk with them. just sing three songs and the finale with jacob whitesides and then your done! then we can enjoy malibu!"

  "finale? what am i singing in the finale?"

  "you and jacob are going to do a cover of 'perfect' while olivia does a cover of 'malibu' and R5 does a cover of 'summer nights' from grease."

"what about the meeting? any other catches?"

  "scott had a family emergency meeting and won't be back in the office for about two weeks! so the meeting was postponed. you have to stay for the whole thing? don't worry i'll be there, your family can come, and grace!"

  "so you and grace then. my family is out of town."

   "okay, i'll text you the other details later in the week but now start packing for malibu! tell grace too!"

  "okay, bye." i said still aggravated and hung up before she could. i ran my head through my hair after pushing my glasses further up nose as i went to the kitchen for dinner. i got the in-and-out bag and warmed up the food in the microwave all separately.

     once i was finished, i set them on a plate and made myself a glass of ice tea. i made my way over to the couch as piper came and laid beside me as toby did on the other side of me. i sat my ice tea on a coaster on the coffee table in front of me and grabbed the TV remote.

    as i turned it on, i found the news. i furrowed my eyebrows as i saw a car that looked exactly like my sister's.

   "luckily, no one was hurt just some bruises and scrapes in this minor accident in a snow storm." she said. i hurriedly grabbed my phone and went to vanessa's contact. i texted her.

laura💓:
were you in a car crash?!

ness💜:
yes, but we're fine. a
blizzard came and caused us
to hit someone, but no
charges were pressed.
constance and i are fine.

    "thank the flippin lord." i said letting out a sigh of relief and texted her back. i channel surfed some till i found something good.

    i stopped at 'the fresh prince of belair' and sat the remote back down on the coffee table as i started to eat my hamburger.

__________

the next morning: october 30, 2018
                      6:47 A.M.

"kellyanne said we were going to a halloween party tomorrow night." i told grace as we were finishing up packing.

i texted grace night about this and she told me she would go, i kinda knew because she loves malibu. so now we were making sure we had everything we needed and packing a backpack/carry on. kellyanne had to go to malibu last night for something, so now it's just grace and i. also we have to be there before noon.

i was in black leggings and my white converse with a one size to big long sleeve gray NIKE baggy shirt. with my hair half up half down, my piercings in, my contacts in, and no makeup.

i put my black PINK backpack on my back, grabbed my purse and suitcase. i walked to the door as the sun was starting to come up.

grace was loading her stuff in her black jeep as i texted my mom again. she was going to be home about 4 this evening so she's going to come get piper and toby and take them to the house.

the elevator dinged and there was grace in her BLACK joggers, a white t-shirt, and david's black jacket. her hair was in a messy top knot bun as her sunglasses were raised at the top of her head like mine and she had black flip flops on.

i made sure i had everything once more, said a quick goodbye to the dogs, and walked out, locking the door behind me. grace got my bags and then held the elevator for me as i rushed in. she pressed the button as the doors closed.

"i'm so excited!" she said happily like a kid at disney world. i smirked at her and after a few moments, the elevator dinged and the doors opened again.

we walked out to her jeep and she put my suitcase and backpack in the back with hers. i got in the passenger seat and pulled my sunglasses down over my eyes as she hurriedly got in the drivers seat.

"malibu, here we come." i said as she started to drive off and i looked out the window as the radio came on.

___________
9:31 A.M.

"welcome to malibu!! woo!!" grace yelled and she rolled down the windows as we passed the 'welcome to malibu california' sign. i chuckled and 'wooo' ed myself. better enjoy this little vacation while it's happening i guess.

we jammed to 'despacito' on the radio as grace drove to the hotel we were staying at.

minutes later, grace parked in a parking spot at the hotel and i got out with a smile on my face as i admired the sunny day.

"girls, hey!" i heard my manager kellyanne say as the 31 year old lady
came to us in her skinny jeans and a monogrammed tshirt with her initials. her hair in a high ponytail with her sunglasses on and makeup as she held her purse in one hand.

she gave both of us a hug smiling wide.

"gosh, isn't it just gorgeous?." she said admiring it. we nodded and agreed.

"and just the right temperature. not burning hot or chilly. the wind's blowing just right." grace told her as she opened the trunk of her jeep.

"yes! okay girls. you guys are sharing a room and my room is right next to yours. here is the keys, wanna have lunch at duke's malibu thing at about 1:30 ish?" she suggested as she gave me four room keys to our room. two for me and two for grace.

"that sounds awesome." grace said as she got her stuff out and then started on mine.

"alright, see you guys in a bit." she said and waved as she walked away. i waved back and turned to help grace.

_________
minutes later..

"wow. this is amazing." i said admiring our room. it had two king size beds, living area, patio with a view of the beach, huge bathroom, two closets, small kitchen/eating area, and a desk.

i sat my stuff on the bed on the far left closest to the small wall separating this and the two closets.

"i call shower first!" grace said as she got her bathroom stuff immediately out of her suitcase on her bed. she raced to the bathroom with me chuckling.

i sat down on my bed and laid down taking a deep breath. it's the best feeling when your on vacation.

___________
1:35 P.M.

"where is she?" i asked as i looked around for kellyanne. we were in the restaurant in the line inside to get in but looking for her.

grace and i both felt better. we both had showered, i was in a strapless beachy type loose jumpsuit with my hair down wavy and sunglasses at the top of my head. i had a little makeup on which was foundation, concealer, filled in my eyebrows, eyeliner, and lipstick. for my shoes, i had tan sandals and i also had cross body KATE SPADE purse on my shoulder.

    grace was in an off the shoulder navy blue romper with her silver stud earrings in and light makeup like mine. she re did her hair in a ponytail with her sunglasses at the top of her head as she also had navy sandals on to as she clutched her COACH purse.

    "there she is!" grace pointed out at a table for three by the window as she was checking her phone. we smiled and walked over there.

      she saw us and happily stood up and hugged us. her hair was still in a ponytail as she still had makeup on but she had on a strapless baby blue dress to the knee with sandals on as well.

    grace and i sat beside each other across from kellyanne.

    grace and kellyanne started to talk about how beautiful today was for like the tenth time today. i was about to join in and find out details about the concert, but my phone dinged in my purse. they kept on talking as i dug my phone out of my purse. i looked to the lock screen as i furrowed my eyebrows. i thought i blocked his number? or on do not disturb? grace must have took my phone while i was in shower!

ross lynch💛:
i'm so so worried about you laur. i know you need time and i completely get that. but i haven't sleep good since that night. please atleast just text back with a simple hey so i know your okay. please laura. i hope to see you at the concert. <3

  laura❤️:
    hey

"laura? who are you texting?" kellyanne asked. i put my phone back in my purse and looked up at them.

  "no one important. when are we going to order?" i asked as i drummed my acrylic finger nails against the table of one hand and picked up the menu with the other.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.9K 609 35
A raura and R5 fan fiction~ Laura Marano she is your regular rebel at school. She always gets what she wants and has every guy wrapped around her lit...
17.5K 528 9
R5 are finally coming home from being on tour all year promoting their second album, and laura couldn't be happier knowing that soon she'll see Ross...
570K 22.1K 97
A/N R5 doesn't exist. There is no band. Vanessa isn't Laura's sister | Laura is an only child. Or so she thinks...;) +++ 17 year old Laura Marano is...
538K 14.3K 83
In this story we have two best friends who start to develop feelings for the other. What will happen? Will they tell each other their feelings and ge...