Hamilton One Shots

By LivBop

★ ★ Ships of Hamilton ★ ★ ★ ★ Began: 9-3-18 ★ ★ ★ ★ No Warnings nor Requests ★ ★ ★ ★ Slow Updates ★ ★ ★ ★... More

{Jamilton} Lonesome, Broken, and Blue (1)
{Jamilton} Camping Trip {Pt. 1} (3)
{Jamilton} Camping Trip {Pt. 2} (4)
{Jamilton} Abuse at its Finest (5)
{Jamilton} August 27 (6)
{Jamilton} Too Quiet (7)
{Jamilton} Fuck That (8)
{Jamilton} High School Sucks (9)
{Jamilton} Nonstop (10)
{Whamilton} War Goes On (11)
{JeffMads} Anxiety Pills (12)
{Jeffmads} Baby Steps (13)
{Whamilton} Don't You Dare (14)
{Poly!Hamilsquad X Reader} Singing (15)
{Jeffmads} Always Sick (16)
{Whamilton} Happiness (17)
{Poly!Hamilsquad X Reader} Children (Pt. 1) (18)
{Poly!HamilSquad X Reader} Children (Pt. 2) (19)
{BurrCules} Consent (20)
{Jamilton} Eye Of The Hurricane (21)
{Jamilton} Sephora (22)
{Jamilton} My Son (23)
{KingBury} My Puppet (24)
{Jamilton} Little Things Matter (25)
{Jamilton} Kindness Is My Cure (26)
{Poly!HamilSquad X Reader} I Lost Everyone (27)
{Poly!Hamilsquad x Reader} Its Quiet Uptown (28)
{Thomas Jefferson X Reader} Modeling Is A Job (29)
{Poly!Hamilsquad} Flower Crowns and Such (30)
{Poly!HamilSquad} Family Troubles (31)
{Burrcules} History Has Its Eyes On You (32)
{Poly!Hamilsquad X Reader} Being Cute (33)
{Poly!Hamilsquad} Dresses (34)
{Burrcules} Solicitude (35)
{Jamilton} Distressed (36)
{Lams} Stay Alive (37)
{Mullette} Random Shit (38)
{Kingbury} Bullied (39)
{Jamilton} Back In The Day (40)
{Lams} The Life Of The Party (41)
{Jamilton} I Promise (Pt. 1) (42)
{Jamilton} I Promise (Pt 2) (43)
{Jamilton} Harsh (44)
{Burrcules} Ticklish, hm? (45)
{Washette} Family (46)
{Lafferson} Forbidden Long Ago (47)
{Jamilton} Appointments (48)
{Lafferson} Make You Believe You Are Lovely (P. 1) (49)
{Washette} Make You Believe You Are Lovely (P. 2) (50)
{Poly!HamilSquad X Reader} Tickets (51)
{Poly!HamilSquad} Hurt (52)
{JeffMads} Cute As Hell (53)
{Jeffmads} Late (54)
{BurrCules} Fancy Dinner (55)
{Poly!Hamilsquad} My Family (56)
{Whamilton} Winter's Ball (P. 1) (57)
{Whamilton} Winter's Ball (P. 2) (58)
{Jamilton} Worry and Care (59)
{Jamilton} Birds (60)
{Jamilton} Sick Day (61)
{Jamilton} No Time to Waste (P. 1) (62)
{Jamilton} No Time To Waste (P. 2) (63)
{Jamilton} Finally Some Fluff (64)
{Mullette} "I think I'm going to puke" (65)
{Mullette} "Who cares about what they think?" (66)
{Jeffmads} "Who hurt you?" (67)
{Madilton} "I can't sleep, can I stay here?" (68)
{Jamilton} "Who hurt you?" (69)
{Jamilton} "Get back in bed, you're not healed yet!" (70)
{HamBurr(ger)} "You've shown me what love can feel like." (71)
{Kingsbury} "Don't be afraid."(72)
{Jamilton} Party equals cash. (73)
{Jamilton} Bad Habit (74)
{Marliza} She (75)
{Lams} Cuddle Up with a Phone (76)
{Jamilton} Still Hurting (77)
{Lams} Eliza (78)
{Lams} Watching (79)
{Burrcules} In Control (80)
{Mullette} Flowers (81)
{JeffMads} Gentle Words (82)
A/N (Will Delete Later)
{Poly!HamilSquad} I Hope I Never Miss You (P. 1) (83)
{Poly!HamilSquad} I Hope I Never Miss You (P. 2) (84)
{Burrcules} Don't Touch Him (85)
A/N

{Jamilton} Freedom of Fighting (2)

6.2K 114 384
By LivBop

▲▽Alexander Hamilton's P.O.V.▼△
★Modern AU ★
★・・・・・・★ ・・・・・・★

"Hamilton, damn it! Listen to me!" Jeffershit called out in front of our debates classmates.

College was rough for me, but high school was worse. I'm just glad to soon graduate and not have to deal with Jeffershit anymore.

"No, you listen to me, Jefferson! You can't just say that flirting isn't cheating when it is!" I responded with the same amount of frustration and anger.

"Both if you, sit down," my adoptive father, Washington, called out to us, which made us both huff in response and sit in our assigned seats. "No more debates. Class dismissed."

Everyone seemed to celebrate for class dismissal, but I stayed in my seat, packing up my laptop and notebook. "Hamilton, you have a problem with flirting with others?" Jefferson started up.

I sighed, zipping up my beaten up bag I've used for many years. "I don't feel like fighting with you anymore than I already have today," I replied quietly, standing up and trying to slip past him to go meet with Laurens, Laf, and Herc in the small coffee shop not far from here. Sadly, Thomas blocked my way.

"Don't feel like fighting, hm? What was that you were saying before?" He teased, trying to argue.

"Let me by," I called out, shoving past him, but my arm was touched by Jefferson's strong grip. I yelped out in pain, trying to tug my arm away as what felt like flames raked up my arm. "Let go!"

Jefferson looked in my eyes with a smirk. "You gonna cry, baby?  You want to run to your mommy?"

I met his glance as my eyes glossed over. "I can't."  He suddenly realized I was in pain and quickly let go of my arm, which gave me the advantage to sprint off. No one called for me, I didn't care. I just wanted to go hide in my dorm without anyone else there.

I found myself hyperventilating as I got to my dorm, texting the boys that I couldn't go for coffee right now. I knew it would make me seem off to the guys, but I needed a small break. I'm quite thankful I shared a dorm with Aaron instead of one of the guys because they'd be right in front of me if they were.

Walking into my dorm, I noticed Aaron left a note on the counter. Something about Theo or something I didn't feel important to read. I walked to my bedroom and shut the door as silently as I could, tossing my bag down. I had only one last class today and it was with Jefferson in it. Stupid Law, I didn't want to go anymore.

I sat on my bed with frustration, knowing I had to get to class in the next hour or so.  I looked up at the ceiling and let the tears finally fall down my face.  I didn't belong here, I didn't have a family.  My family is gone, won't ever come back.

I let out an ugly sob as I scrunched up into a ball on my messed up bed.  Sobs escaped my lips as I remembered everything in my past life, from the hurricane to my mother dying to my father leaving.  Even my brother dying in front of me as the hurricane ran crazily across the Caribbean. 

After a few minutes of calming down, I got up and wiped my face of tears, not even checking on how I looked.  I grab my bag once more and left to go to Law. 

As I walked, I noticed a small coffee shop the Revolutionary Set was going to meet up, but I canceled on them.  It's a bit late now so I could get myself a coffee before getting to class.  So that's what I did.

Only one other person was in the small shop, other than the workers.  I placed my order and they finished quickly.  I paid and thanked them before leaving.  I could tell I looked like shit because of how they looked at me with such pity. 

I ignored that deep feeling in my gut as I was almost late for class.  I got in the building and sat in the back.  No one noticed I was there.  Lafayette, the one friend I usually sat next to in the front, was looking around for me.  When he caught my eyes, I quickly looked down.  I couldn't see his reaction. 

Class soon began with Mr.Adams teaching the class.  I didn't like Adams, but he was something I had to deal with. 

Class ended as soon as it began.  I picked myself up along with my bag and empty cup and walked out before anyone else could even grab anything to put away.  I threw my cup away in the garbage outside of the classroom, walking quickly to get back to my dorm. 

"Alexander!" I heard the Frenchman call out.  I had to stop or he'd probably chase me home.  I stayed facing forwards though, my head held high as I looked straight ahead.  I sniffed and stiffened as I felt a hand on my shoulder.  "Mon ami, are you okay?"

I laughed with no emotion held in it.  "Non."

"What's wrong?"

"It's nothing to be concerned of," I felt myself whisper.  I told Lafayette what happened with my family.  I told the other 3 of my friends.  I never told the Sisters or Maria, or anyone else on that matter.  I didn't even tell Washington. 

"Alex, you were crying," my face was lifted to meet Lafayette's eyes.  Tears started filling up again as I looked into his brown eyes.  "I-," my breath caught in my throat as I let out a sob.  It sounded broken. 

Lafayette pulled me into a hug, asking no further questions about why I was crying as I hid my face in his chest, letting out muffled sobs as he held me.  "Is it alright if I text Hercules and John?" He asked me quietly.  I nodded into his shirt as I let the tears slide down my face, soaking Laf's shirt. 

I knew he was texting as he kept one arm around me, letting me know he was there for me.  I was quiet now, sniffling and just letting the tears flow. I felt Laf's other arm wrap around me as footsteps were heard. "Jefferson," Laf growled. I stiffened at that name and separated myself from Laf.

"I need to go," I mumble quickly and tried to run off, but Laf caught my arm. Why was he such a good friend?

"Wait, I need to know what's wrong," he replies quickly.

"Hamilton," the southern accented man called, I tried to rub my arm away from Laf, tears piling in my eyes again.

"Let me go, Lafayette!" I called, my hand going to Laf's wrist as he held on tighter.

"Alex, just wait, please," I looked into Laf's eyes that begged me to stay. I let my guard down as I was pulled over to him again. He didn't hug me, though, just placed me behind him with his hand still on my arm. "What do you want, Jefferson?"

"I want to speak with Hamilton," Jefferson replied with anger laced in his tone.

"You can't. You aren't allowed to," Lafayette told him, letting my arm go and grabbing my hand as a friendly gesture. He's always been that friend who cared for everyone, even if it meant holding hands.

"Alexander," Thomas Jefferson actually said my name. "What did you mean when you said 'I can't' after I said 'you want to run to your mother'?"

Lafayette let my hand go and his hands were balled into fists. "You said what?" Laf asked angrily, walking towards the Southerner who looked at Lafayette with fear.

"Lafayette, what does it mean?" Thomas asked with worry.

"His mother is dead," Laf finally said, stepping up to get into Jefferson's face. Jefferson, in reaction, was shocked as he looked at me who stood behind Laf a few paces away. I felt strong arms hug me, moving me away from what Lafayette was going to do to Jefferson.

"Alex, hey," I felt someone tug my shoulders to look at their face. I looked at them but I couldn't recognize them. "Alexander," the voice echoed again as I looked frantically between the two people who held me by my shoulders.

I couldn't figure out who they were as my ears rang loudly. Muffled voices panicked as my vision swam. I felt a presence of comfort as I saw dark spots cloud my eyes. "M-Mom?" I murmured as I felt like I was back at the hurricane in the Caribbean.

People screamed in pain as my eyes widened. I noticed James screaming for me to keep running as his leg was crushed by a piece of someone's home. "Go! Keep living! Never stop writing!" His voice screamed as he flailed his arms about. I felt panic rise in my chest as I saw another piece of the house finally crush him. A scream could be heard before I was pulled back to reality.

I was shoved into someone's chest. I didn't know who, but I was full on sobbing for about the third time today. My ears finally stopped ringing as a soft kiss was placed on my temple. "Alexander, can you hear me?" The southern accented man asked, rubbing soothing circles on my back.

I slowly nodded as I was hiding my face in his chest, catching my breath. "Alex, I need you to breath, okay?"

Deep breaths could be heard as the entire street seemed silent. I felt other presences around me as I finally calmed down, sniffling and letting small tears fall. "John, call Burr and tell him to unlock the dorm for Alex. Hercules, you can carry him-"

"No, I can carry him," Thomas' voice overruled the others, keeping me close to his chest. "I'm the one who made him feel this way. The least I can do is make it up to him."

Lafayette's voice was heard next, "Thank you, Thomas."

I closed my eyes as I was lifted by strong arms. It was Thomas, as he said he was going to make it up to me. I rested my head against his shoulder, letting him carry me as I was drained from my panic.

We got to my dorm quickly and I heard Burr panic.  "What happened?  Is he alright?"

"He's alright, Aaron.  I guess he's just shaken up," John said. 

Thomas started moving again and I was placed on a soft surface.  "I'm sorry, Alexander.  I didn't know," he mumbled as a hand moved my stray hairs from my face.  My stomach did a backflip of happiness. 

I opened my eyes a bit and looked at Thomas.  "You have to make it up to me," I mumbled with a slight smirk.  "A date will do."

Thomas was taken back.  "Really?" He asked surprised.  I only nodded in response.  "This Friday night, 8 P.M..  I'll pick you up and you better be in something fancy," Jefferson told me before kissing my forehead. 

I smiled and looked at Laf who had his arms crossed.  "Are you sure about this, Alex?" He asked quietly, a soft look in his eyes. 

"Yes, I'm sure.  Thank you for being there, Lafayette," I replied with a small smile still.  Lafayette nodded and smiled as he let me be. 

I closed my eyes again as a blanket was pulled on me.  "Sleep well, Alex," a soft, southern accented voice murmured, kissing my head once more before I was lulled to sleep.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Friday came too soon for me. As soon as 5 P.M. rolled around, I was starting to get ready because of my nerves. I was nervous because I've never been on a date before. Heck, I've never dated anyone ever. I sighed, knowing I'd be okay if I just got it over with.

I smiled in the mirror, moving around a bit to get a good look at my suit. I don't remember where I got it, but it looked nice on me either way.

Burr called for me as 7 rolled around. "Thomas is here early!" He called out as I walked to the part of the dorm where Jefferson stood, looking nice and dressed up.

"Wow," escaped my lips as I looked at him, a smile creeping onto my face.

"I'd say the same to you, Hamilton," Jefferson winked at me as my face heated up.

"You better be back before 12 or else I'm breaking Thomas' legs," Burr threatened me as he pushed us out the door.

I laughed as the door slammed in our faces.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★

"Jefferson, god damn it!" I called out as Thomas made Mac and Cheese once more. "You can't make Mac every day of the week!"

"It's better than just drinking coffee everyday," he resorted.

"You'll regret that," I jumped on his back as he was hovering over the fridge. He yelped as I wrapped my arms around his neck to keep me up right. He was flailing his arms in a playful manor, laughing.

"Alex, get off!" He called out as he spun around in circles, trying to fling me off.

"No!" I called out as I tightened my grip on him, laughing as he did.

Finally after a while, he gave up and I got down. "We have to get to class soon, Thomas."

"I'll just bring my Mac in a container," He says and grabs a container that comes with a cover. He grabs a fork and then we were on our way. I yawned as we made our way to Law, our last class.

It was the Monday after our date and he wanted to be mine so we became a thing. No one really knew yet, other than Burr and the Revolutionary Set.

We got to class and I sat in the back, next to Thomas. I leaned my head on his shoulder and yawned again, letting him take out his notebook first. I admired him with a smile, taking in his small features.

Before I knew it, my eyes were closed and I yawned again. I was pretty tired.

"Uhhh, so why is Hamilton sleeping on your shoulder?" I heard Charles Lee call out with confusion.

"Because shut the hell up???"

★・・・・・・★ ・・・・・・★

Word Count: 2408
Published: 3-3-18

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 148 44
Two boys without mothers, disowned by their fathers. Two teens who moved to New York City to start over. Two men who applied to one of the nation's t...
16.1K 260 43
This is my first fanfic so sorry if it's bad😅 it's basically like those Hamilton react to the future cuz I realized that there weren't many... ships...
10.3K 249 28
In a world where reincarnates are looked down upon in society, there are the ones who try to change it for the better. Lin-Manuel Miranda is 5 years...
7.6K 867 43
well, here we are. everything is inside 😌 - this story has so much effort into it, like y'all imma cry???? how- if you wouldnt mind really hyping th...