Love Is Not The Enemy

shariisover által

Shannon and Cari had been best friends for longer than either of them could remember, having been neighbors s... Több

HEY THERE TIGER
CARI, SLOW DOWN
I'M FINE
I JUST WANT TO TALK TO YOU
WHAT'S UP WITH YOU, SHAN?
I'M HERE
TRUTH OR DARE?
CARI, TRY TO BREATHE
YOU'LL JUST HATE ME
I AM NOT IN LOVE
AWAY FROM ME?
I KIND OF KNEW
A DATE?
GIVE HER TIME
GET AWAY FROM CARI
I THINK YOU DO
IF YOU SAY SO
I'M TERRIFIED
PROMISE
I'M SO SORRY
TOGETHER, REMEMBER
NEVER CHANGE, CARI
STARING IS RUDE
SHE DOESN'T HAVE TO KNOW
IT'S ABOUT YOU
SPEAK UP, FAGGOT!
I NEED TO BE CLOSER TO YOU
YOUR HANDS ARE COLD
IT WILL BE PERFECT
WAR PAINT
GIRLFRIEND, HUH
FOREVER AND ALWAYS
YOU'RE CRAZY
WHY ARE YOU CRYING?
I AM HOME
YOU
YOU WON'T BE ALONE
YOUR GIRLFRIEND
I WON'T MAKE A MESS
YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING
THERE'S NO POINT
Are you awake?
I DON'T KNOW ANYMORE
TELL ME WHAT YOU NEED
NEVER HAVE I EVER
I DIDN'T REALIZE
GIRLFRIENDS OR NOT, WE'LL ALWAYS BE BEST FRIENDS
DON'T LIE
I'LL NEVER LET GO
STOP SAYING YOU'RE SORRY
I'M GOING TO MARRY YOU ONE DAY
I WANT CLICHÉ
IT'S JUST UNFAIR
'Angel' is up!
JUST KEEP HER SMILING
YOU DON'T DESERVE TO KNOW
I WANT THAT
YOU KNOW WHERE I AM
OVER MY HEAD
I PROMISE
HAVE YOU EVER FELT LIKE YOUR ARMS WERE TOO SHORT?
I'M WORRIED ABOUT YOU
IT'S NOT THEIR BUSINESS
HE IS STILL OUT THERE
I'M COMING, BABY
LOVE IS NOT THE ENEMY
Desire and Dishonest Devotion

I LIED

5.9K 129 45
shariisover által

Shannon's PoV

I hear a soft knock on the front door and quickly run towards it, excited to see Cari. I open door only seconds after and smile widely at my girlfriend standing on my porch. Cari immediately throws her arms around my neck, nuzzling her face into it.

I wrap my arms around her waist tightly, "Hi, princess" I whisper into her hair.

"Hi, baby" she whispers back cutely, sending a warm feeling straight to my heart.

"I missed you" I tell her softly, tightening my hold around her body.

I can feel her smile into my neck, kissing it softly, "I missed you, too" she whispers, sending chills down my spine as her hot breath tickles my neck.

I pull away and take her hands in mine, holding them between us as I smile down at her, "How was spending time with your brother?"

"It was good, we talked a lot, I'll miss him when he goes back to college. I'll miss our conversations, but I can still call him, I guess" she smiles sadly.

"Try not to think of when he leaves, enjoy the time you have when he's still here" I tell her, stroking the top of her hands with my thumbs.

Cari smiles up at me, "You're right, thank you."

"Let's take your things to my room, yeah?" I ask and let go of one of her hands, lacing our fingers on the other.

"Yeah" Cari answers cutely, dragging me into my room by my hand.

I giggle and follow her into my bedroom and close the door behind us as we enter the room. Cari drops down on my bed, dropping her small overnight bag on the floor beside my bed. She smiles up at me and turns over to her stomach hiding her face into my pillows. She quickly kicks her shoes off and drags my bed sheets over herself, sighting contently.

I walk towards my bed and pick up her shoes and overnight bag, "You have brought way too much clothes, Cari, how were you able to carry all of this?" I ask sarcastically, placing her shoes and bag by the door.

"Oh, you know" Cari turns her head my way, trying to hide her smile, "just my unbelievable strength. Haven't you seen my arms?" she asks as a smile creeps onto her lips.

"I thought I had" I say, trying to hide my own laugh, "but apparently not."

Cari lifts her arm up from under the covers, "See, they're huge" she says and quickly hides her face into my pillow, muffling her laugh.

I chuckle lightly and walk over to my bed, then jump on top of her, making her squeal, "Liar, you just want my clothes."

I lay my body fully on top of hers, resting my cheek on top of her head, as she laughs underneath me, "No, that's not it."

"Oh, it's not?" I ask sarcastically, leaning into her ear, "because I think it is" I whisper.

Cari shudders underneath me, making me smile, "I lied" she whispers back.

"You did?" I whisper, smiling at her silliness, "I think so, too."

"Yeah" she whispers, "you were right."

"I know" I giggle and whisper, "and why is it that you want my clothes?"

"I don't know" she whispers and turns back onto her back, making me lay on top of her stomach instead, our faces only centimeters apart.

I move both of my arms on either side of her head, propping myself up on my elbows, keeping my eyes locked with hers, "I think you lied again."

Cari wraps her arms around my neck, "Yeah, you're right again" she whispers, her warm breath tickling my lips.

I swipe my tongue over my lips, wetting them, "Tell me the truth, then."

Cari's gaze drops down to my lips for a second then back up at my eyes, "I like them" she whispers and bites down on her bottom lip.

"Why do you like my clothes?"

Cari smiles shyly as she wraps her arms around my neck, dragging me down to hide her face in the crook of my neck, "They smell like you."

I giggle softly, lifting myself up slightly and press my lips to hers softly, "Let me find something for you to wear then" I whisper against her lips and peck them one more time, before standing up.

"That wasn't nice" Cari pouts and sits up on my bed, leaning against the headboard.

I chuckle and walk towards my closet, "What do you mean?" I ask innocently.

"You left me" she whines.

I giggle at her and pull a pair of gray sweats out of my closet, throwing them at her, "T-shirt or hoodie?" 

"What a great girlfriend" Cari groans sarcastically as the sweats lands on her face then falls down onto her lap.

"Yes, I am" I smile and throw the t-shirt back into my closet, "and you're wearing a hoodie, or else you'll turn into a living ice cube."

I walk over to her and sit down beside her on my bed, handing her a blue hoodie, "Thank you" she smiles sweetly and leans over, pecking my lips softly.

She quickly sits back down as a knock is heard from my door, "Yes?"

The door opens and my mom comes inside with a pizza box in her hand, smiling at us, "I ordered a pizza for you" she says and walks over and sets it down on my bed.

I smile up at her, "Thanks, mom."

I look over at Cari, who's smiling widely up at my mom, making butterflies erupt in my stomach at her look of happiness, "Thank you!"

"You're welcome, girls" she smiles back, "what are you doing for the rest of the night?"

"I promised Cari we could watch Dumbo some days ago, which we haven't yet, so that I guess" I tell her smiling over at my girlfriend.

"Really?" Cari asks excitedly.

My mom laughs at Cari's excitement over the movie, walking over to the door, "I guess I won't see you for the rest of the night then" she smiles softly, "goodnight."

"Night, Deb" Cari waves cutely.

"Goodnight, mom" I smile back at her as she walks out of my room, closing the door behind herself.

"Pizza and Dumbo with my favorite person" Cari smiles widely, "can this night get any better."

I giggle lightly, "It can actually."

"How?"

"If you change into the clothes I gave you, so we're both wearing more comfortable clothes" I tell her, nodding towards the clothes in her hands, "then come and cuddle. Then the night will get better."

Cari smiles widely and stands up beside my bed, "You're right" then pulls her shirt over hear head, leaving her in only her bra and jeans.

My eyes wander around her upper body. I watch her soft skin, imagining kissing every inch of it. My gaze moves higher up to her chest, taking in her full breasts and remembering how they looked without a bra covering them. I bite down on my bottom lip as I feel the need to taste and touch every part of her. My eyes widen and my cheeks turn bright pink as she takes off her pants too, making my eyes fall down to her underwear. I feel my own underwear dampen at the sight and my breath quickens. I squeeze my legs together and close my eyes, trying to compose myself.

"You look flustered Shan, are you okay?" Cari giggles, looking over at me, pulling me out of my thoughts.

I look away from her in embarrassment, "F-fine" I stutter.

Cari chuckles and pulls the hoodie over her head, "Now, you're the one lying", she laughs then pulls on the gray sweats, too.

"I'm not" I pout and keep my gaze away from her, trying to hide my rosy cheeks.

Cari sits back down beside me, pressing a soft kiss to my cheek, "Yes, you are. But you've already seen all of me, so why is it bothering you."

I turn to face her, smiling shyly, "It's not bothering me, you're just..." I take a deep breath, "you're really beautiful."

Cari smiles back at me, placing one of her hands on my cheek, "Thank you" she says and kisses my lips softly, "you're even more beautiful."

I trap my bottom lip between my teeth and look away from her as my blush darkens, burning my cheeks, "I love you" I whisper and look back up at her.

"I love you, too" Cari smiles, "but can you please put on Dumbo, I haven't watched it in like, two weeks."

I nod and get up from my bed, giggling, "Of course" I smile and walk over to my TV, setting Cari's favorite movie up.

I walk back over to my bed and sit back down beside Cari, "Pizza?" I ask, dragging the box closer.

"Yes, please" Cari smiles cutely, opening the box and grabbing a slice.

I take a slice myself and lean back against the headboard of my bed, leaving the pizza box open between us.

• • •

A little over half way through the movie, the box of pizza is almost eaten up, but none of us has eaten anything in at least ten minutes, "Done?"

Cari looks over at me and smiles cutely, "Yeah."

I smile back and close the pizza box and place it on my nightstand. I lay down on my bed and open my arms for Cari, who gives me a small smile and lays down in them. She lays her head down on my chest and wraps her arms around my waist, cuddling into me.

"Thank you" she whispers into my chest, her eyes glued to her favorite movie, playing in front of her.

I look down at her, "For what?"

Cari shrugs, never looking away from the TV, "Watching this movie with me, even though we've watched it thousands of times, no one else does anymore."

I kiss her forehead softly, "I'll gladly watch it a thousand times more, if it makes you happy."

Cari turns around and looks up at me, "You would?" she asks with a small smile tugging on the corners of her lips.

"Of course, I will" I tell her, lifting my hand up to her face and move a loose stand of hair behind her ear. 

I carefully place my fingers on her cheek, stroking her warm skin lightly. I follow my fingers with my eyes and drag them up to her temple slowly. I let my gaze move over to Cari's eyes and find them following my fingers too. I keep my eyes on hers and slowly move my fingers back down her cheek and drag them over her jawline. Cari's eyes meets mine and my breath hitches in my throat at the darkness of her brown orbs. I keep moving my fingers lightly over her skin, down her throat and to the back of her neck, never leaving her gaze. I carefully cup the back of her neck with the palm of my hand, pulling her a bit closer.

My heart is pounding against my chest and my lips part slightly as my breath deepens. I watch Cari's eyes go from their normally warm brown color to a dark brown almost black shade, with something I've never seen, hidden behind her intense gaze. Cari sits up slightly and moves one leg over my body. She carefully sits down on my thighs, straddling them, while placing one arm on either side of my head, never breaking our eye contact. I move my free hand up to her waist and carefully place it on her hip, pulling her closer to me.

I break our intense staring contest and let my eyes fall down to her lips as she traps her bottom lip between her teeth, wetting it with her tongue, then lets it go with a pop. I look up at her eyes again, meeting her gaze as she moves her hand up to my cheek and cups it, slowly dragging her thumb over my skin. She then leans down, closer to me, stopping right in front of my lips. I look down at her lips as she parts them slightly, letting her warm breath hit my lips. I look back up and find her eyes at my lips. I breathe heavily against her lips and pull her even closer to me with my hand on her hip. She lifts her gaze back up to my eyes and moves her head slightly to the side and closer to my face, letting her nose meet my cheek. The corner of her lips touches mine lightly, making my stomach tingle. I grip her neck tighter and pull her face back, making our lips touch slightly.

I find her gaze again, before quickly pulling her face down with the hand behind her neck, finally capturing her lips with mine and close my eyes. I ball her hoodie up in my other hand and pull her down fully so our bodies are pressed against each other, causing a fire to ignite in my stomach. Our lips move in synchrony, finding a slow and steady rhythm we both manage to follow. A burning desire to feel her skin against mine makes my hand move underneath her hoodie by itself. The contact between the skin on my hand and the soft skin on her hip, send electrifying shockwaves through my entire body, increasing the fire in my stomach.

Cari's tongue swipes over my bottom lip, asking for entrance. I part my lips more, letting her tongue pass. Her warm tongue slowly makes its way around my mouth, exploring places it hasn't before. I slowly move my tongue to meet hers, earning a low moan, which creates a small, pleasurable vibration. Our tongues dance around each other, finding new forms of pleasure together.

Suddenly the feeling of not being close enough fills my body, feeling like it's way too many layers between us. I slowly move my hand away from the back of her neck and down to the hem of her hoodie, tugging on it slightly. Cari moves her hand away from my cheek and pulls away slightly, opening her eyes to meet mine. She looks between my eyes for a second, biting her lip. She slowly lifts her body up and takes a hold of her hoodie, lifting it over her head and dropping it beside my bed.

She looks down at me and sends me a small shy smile as I let my eyes roam around her upper body. I place my hands back on her, now, bare hips. I look back up at my girlfriend, watching her as she takes a hold of the bottom of my shirt, then looks up at me, meeting my eyes. I lift my body up slightly, making it easier for her to take it off. When my shirt is down on the floor, by her hoodie, she lays back down, attaching our lips again, letting our tongues reunite immediately. I move my hands upwards, carefully dragging my nails along her back, up to her bra and back down to her hips a couple of times. I move them upwards slower and slower, eventually stopping right under her bra clasp.

"Take it off" Cari breaths against my lips, making my heart skip a beat.

I slowly move my hands higher up, on top of her bra clasp and hook my fingers into it. I carefully open it, keeping my lips attached to hers. I let go of it, letting it fall down her shoulders. Cari disconnects our lips, lifts her arms and throws her bra to the floor. I look down at her newly uncovered chest, taking in her small, pink, erected nipples and perfectly round breasts.

"Perfect" I whisper under my breath, looking up and into her eyes, watching the sides of her lips curl up slightly.

Cari slowly leans down again, placing a soft kiss to the side of my mouth. I place my hands on her waist, holding them still. Cari stops for a second, letting our hot, heavy breaths mix together. She then, slowly, kisses her way to my cheek and down to my jawline. I move my hands upwards slowly, careful not to cross any boundaries she isn't okay with crossing yet. Cari moves her mouth down to my neck, leaving open-mouth kisses all the way down, until she finds my pulse point. I move my hands further up and slightly to the side of her body, stopping right beside her breasts, scared of moving any closer. Cari picks up on my uncertainty and grabs one of my hands, slowly moving it towards her chest.

"It's okay" she whispers against my neck, placing my hand over her breast softly, leaving her own hand on top of mine.

She drags her tongue over my pulse point, slowly leaving my hand. She moves her tongue back into her mouth, placing her lips back on my skin, sucking on it. A low moan escapes my slightly parted lips and my nails on the hand on her back, digs into her skin. She continues to suck on my neck, sending waves of pleasure through my body. I slowly build up the courage to carefully squeeze her breast, earning a throaty whimper from my girlfriend, the low sound making the damp feeling in my underwear from earlier, find its way back. Cari bites down on my skin, letting a higher moan form in my throat and then sooths the area with her tongue afterwards. I move my hand a little, taking her erected bud between my fingers, rolling it carefully, making Cari leave a slightly higher moan. Cari moves her kisses from my neck and down to my collarbone and further down to my chest.

She lifts herself up slightly, by her hands, making me let go of her, "Can I..." she whispers softly, moving one hand to my bra.

I look down at her hand and slowly back up at her, nodding, "You can take it off" I whisper back nervously.

Cari gives me a reassuring smile as I lift my body up to help her get it of easier. Cari reach around me, unhooking my bra, slowly letting it fall down from my shoulders. She then takes my bra and drops it on the floor beside her own. I lay back down on my mattress, watching her eyes as they take in my, now, fully exposed upper body. She places her fingers lightly on top of my collarbone and slowly drags them down towards my breasts. Carefully palming my left breast, squeezing it softly.

"You're a piece of art" she whispers, lowering her body, capturing my lips in a soft kiss.

She lets go of my breast and lean further down, letting our bare chests press together for the first time. The feeling of our sensitive nipples touching sends a new type of more intense pleasure through my body. I place my hands on her upper back to hold her in place, wanting the newfound pleasure to continue. I feel Cari's hand move down my body towards my sweats, carefully hooking her fingers inside the waistband. I lift my hips up from my bed slightly, letting her know she can continue. Cari lets go of my swollen lips and slowly drags my sweats down my legs, dropping it on the floor with the rest of our clothes. She sits back up on top of me, smiling shyly down at me.

I send her a nervous smile back, "Yours too" I breath out heavily, placing my hand in the waistband of her gray sweats.

Cari nods and tugs them down her legs, placing them on the floor by my bed, too, leaving us both in only out underwear. Cari leans back down, letting or newly exposed skin meet for the first time. Cari pecks my lips softly before moving down my body, kissing her way down to my chest. She moves one of her hands up and cups one of my breasts, while pressing a soft kiss to the erected bud on the other one. My breath hitches in my throat as her lips meet my sensitive skin, carefully closing her lips around it. I place my hands on the back of her shoulders, digging my nails into her heated skin as she starts sucking, making her moan, sending a vibration towards my breast.

"Oh god" I whimper, gripping onto her shoulder harder.

Her hand leaves my breast making its way further down my body as she moves her mouth to give the same attention to both of my breasts. She flicks her tongue over my stiff bud as her fingers on the other hand hooks into my underwear. My body tenses, underneath her, making her stop her actions and look up at me.

"Are you okay?" she whispers softly, moving her hand away from my underwear and places it on my cheeks instead, calming me down immediately. 

"I-I'm just not ready for... y-you know... that, yet" I stutter out slowly.

Cari smiles down at me softly, stroking my cheek with her thumb, "Honestly" she whispers, moving my hair out of my face, "me neither."

I smile shyly, opening my mouth slowly, "But, can we, like..." I take a deep breath, nervous for her answer, "... just explore?"

Cari looks up at me, studying my eyes carefully, "What do you mean?" she asks softly, "like... naked, or?"

I nod shyly, still holding her gaze, "Y-yeah."

She strokes her thumb over my cheek, "Are you sure?"

"Yeah."

"Okay" Cari smiles and places a warm kiss to my lips, while moving her hand back down to my underwear, "is this okay?" she asks, looking into my eyes, searching for any sign of uncertainty.

I nod, smiling reassuringly up at her, "It's okay."

Cari nods back and carefully removes my underwear, dropping it to the floor, leaving me fully exposed. I watch Cari take off her own, too, leaving her fully uncovered as well. Cari leans down, pressing our chests together and softly capturing my lips with hers. I swipe my tongue over her bottom lip, slowly dipping my tongue into the warmth of her mouth. Moaning softly as I meet Cari's tongue, finding a slow and steady rhythm again.

Soon enough oxygen becomes an issue and we break our kiss, leaning our foreheads against each other, breathing heavily, keeping our eyes closed. I wrap my arms around Cari's waist tightly, rolling us over slightly so we're both laying on our side, our foreheads still pressed together. Cari tangles her legs with mine and lays one of her arm over my stomach. I hold her closely, taking deep breaths to try and get it back to normal. I slowly open my eyes and watch Cari's eyes open slowly, close to mine. A small shy smile makes its way to my lips, which Cari mirrors immediately. I look down slightly and reach for my sheets. I grip my duvet and cover our naked bodies with it, then reach over Cari to turn off the light.

Cari moves her forehead away from mine and hides her face in my neck instead. I tighten my grip around her waist, smiling slightly at the feeling of having her this close. I close my eyes, feeling Cari's slow, steady breath hit my neck. Cari nuzzles her face further into my neck, sighing contently, then relaxing against my body.

Cari yawns softly, "Night, Shan."

"Goodnight, Cari" I whisper back.

"I love you" she whispers, making my whole body feel warm inside.

"I love you, too."

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

5.5K 78 22
Four years after the breakup, what if Shannon and Cammie were not a dead end story? Will spending holidays together help them to reconect?
411 18 15
"I'll be ok, i know i will, i have to be, who ever I'm with" Its a confusion most teenagers go through in their life. Shaylee had it really hard thou...
8.6K 209 23
little snippets of the same characters of Astral Convergences, living their daily life.
19.1M 647K 70
Love is Sacrifice. ❝ I don't love you and I never will, because I love someone else ❞ Ian said to Alison, his brows touched together as he looked at...