Undeniable(EXO D.O. and Baekh...

By ahwaeee

Kristin was an ex-girlfriend of EXO's Baekhyun. They broke up because Kristin thought that Baekhyun had cheat... More

Undeniable(EXO's D.O. and Baekhyun fan fiction)
Prologue
1:Conflict
2:SHINee boys
3:Stalker
4:Argued again
5: Fake relationship
6:Do you love me?
7:Chanyeol Stalking...
8: Fixing relationship(1)
9: Fixing relationship(2)
11:The truth
12:The shippers
13: Their love story
14: Am I really falling for him?
15: Jealous?
16:His confession
17: Planning
18: Chanyeol and Joyceline's first date
19: EXO's Big Plan
20: Secrets
21: Another
22: Chen's feeling
23: Baekhyun's confession
24: Jeju Island (1)
25: Jeju Island (2)
26: Cheating?
27: Flirting
28: HYUNG!
29: Unicorn forgot what again?
30: Birthday boy
31: Birthday surprise for umma~
32: Revealed
33: Brand New Start
34: A new single life
35: 2048
36: The wedding
37: He asked me out?
38: Maknae knew everything
39: Orphanage visit
40: It's all my fault
41: Can we be friends again?
42: Let's hang out ^^
43: Should I confess?
44: Ice cream and bubble tea day
45: Sehun's bubble tea day
46: I can't afford to lose him as my friend
47: Their first kiss
48: Midnight, eating and talking
49: Real battle...
50: You can tell me everything
51: Tell her before it's too late
Please read if you love EXO, SNSD, TVXQ, SuJu, SHINee or f(x)
52: I think I can trust you now
53: Her feelings is finally clear
Epilogue
Author's note

10:Fixing relationship(3)

2.4K 52 0
By ahwaeee

Suho's POV

When Lay and I get down from the conquistador, Lay said happily, "Hyung, that was fun! Let's go to play again!"

I watched my watch and it shows that it's already 1 p.m. now.

"No, Lay. We should go to eat our lunch now."

"Aww..." He pouted and followed me to the food stall.

I texted the others go to the food stall for lunch. When we reach there, we only saw Baekhyun and Kristin. They didn't talk.

Baekhyun saw us and ran towards us. "Hey hyung!" He hug us tightly.

"Baekhyun...we...can't...c-can't...breath..." Lay said.

"Oh, mianhe, hyung." He let go and we sat down. "What's wrong with you two again?" I sat down beside Baekhyun while Lay sat down beside Kristin. Lay was waving his hand in front of Kristin, but she didn't bother at all.

"Umm...I don't how should I say..." Baekhyun said looking at Kristin. While Kristin, still looking at the other side.

I leaned to Baekhyun's ear and asked, "What have you done?"

"I...I-I kissed her..." He looked down, blushing.

"Mwo?! Why did you did that? Aren't you two haven't get back together?"

"Kristin?" Lay said. He turned to us and asked, "she's not answering me..."

"Lay, hajima." I command him.

"Okay, hyung." He put down his hand, still observing Kristin.

I turned back to Baekhyun, while he said, "There was many paparazi and fans...so I just felt like I suppose kiss her...because the fans and paparazi still don't know that we had broken up...so..."

"That's all?" I'm holding my laugh. That was too funny. Kristin just get mad because Baekhyun kissed her?! Don't tell me that they haven't kiss last time they're together...I hold and hold...finally I burst out laughing...

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA...SO YOU MEAN SHE JUST MAD BECAUSE OF THIS?! DON'T TELL THAT YOU TWO HAVEN'T SHARE A KISS..."

"Yah! Kim Joon Myeon! That's not funny! Can you shut up please?!" Kristin suddenly turned to me and yelled.

"Mianhe...K-Kristin...t-that's too...too funny..."

Kyungsoo, Luhan, Sehun and Kai walked towards us and saw me laugh like this. "Hyung? What makes you laugh like this?" Sehun asked.

"Hahaha...nothing...where are the others?"

"Umm, we don't know..." Kai answered.

"We'll just sit here and wait for them to come. Come, get a seat for yourself."

Sehun sat down and waved his hand in front of Kristin too, just like Lay did.

"Hyung, what's wrong with noona?" He asked me.

"Hah, you just act like Lay. He did that just now. Umm...you should ask Baekhyun what happened...I'm not sure whether he want to share with you guys or not..." Baekhyun was sitting beside me, still looking down at his shoes.

Sehun ran to Baekhyun's another side, sat down and asked, "Baekhyun hyung, what happened to you two? Why you two didn't talk?"

Baekhyun didn't answer, while Chanyeol and Joyceline came.

Chanyeol sat down beside Baekhyun and said, "Hi guys! What had I missed?"

"Nothing at all..." Baekhyun mumbled.

"See?! Hyung finally speak!" Kai shouted cutely.

"Yeah...so Kristin, why don't you tell us what happened? We really want to know..." Kyungsoo asked.

"Yah! Shut up oppa! I really don't want to talk about it!"

Luhan and Lay turned around and looked at me. "What?! I don't know anything!"

"Kekekeke...dongsaeng...don't try to cheat us...we saw you and Baekkie discussed just now...you're the only person know that what happened between the two of them..."

"Let's decide using rock paper scissors. If hyung win, he can choose to not tell us." Lay smirked.

"Hey! That's not fair! All of you know that I'm bad in this..." I yelled hopelessly.

"Hyung...you have no choice..." Chanyeol laughed.

"Okay..."

"Rock paper scissors!" Lay and I said together.

Lay-Paper

Me-...........rock............

"Hah! Hyung! You'd lose! Quick tell us!" I looked at Kristin and Baekhyun. "Mianhe..."

Baekhyun shook his head.

I told them what happened. After I finished they all laughed out loud except Kyungsoo. He's kind of jealous. Oh yeah, I nearly forgotten, Baekhyun told me that he likes Kristin.

Joyceline patted Kristin's shoulder and said, "Kristin, it's all right now...we all understand why you're mad now..."

"Stop laughing then! That's not funny! I'm really mad!"

"Sorry, Kristin..." Baekhyun murmured.

The rest of the guys came and Tao said, "I'm hungry...hyung, did you guys had order any food?"

"Aniyo. We're waiting for you guys to join us. Xiumin hyung, let's go to order food."

"Ne." Xiumin and I walked to the counter to order foods. We order a lot of food because we were hungry.

"Joon Myeon, what happened to Kristin and Baekhyun?"

"Baekhyun kiss Kristin in front of the fans and paparazi."

"Mwo?! Hahahahahaha......t-that's funny..." Xiumin laughed.

"Yeah...we all think that that's funny too, except for Kristin, Baekhyun and D.O. Kristin was very mad right now, so we better don't talk to her. While Baekhyun, he's kind of shy, and he felt guilty too..."

"Okay...can I order baozi? Jebal?"

"Hah, okay. You can order as much as you like." I pinched his cheek and added, "Kyaaahhh...hyung, you looks like a baozi too...Especially your chubby chubby cheek..."

"Yah! Dongsaeng!" He pinched my cheek too. After a while, Lay and Chen ran to us and separate us.

"Hyung! What are you doing?!" They shouted together.

"Hehe dongsaeng...we just pinching each other cheek...mianhe..."Xiumin explained.

"We'll buy food with you two. There's so many fans out there you two still can play?" Lay scolded.

"Okay Lay umma." We said together.

"What?! Hyung! I'm not your umma!"

"Hehehe you are..." Chen laughed.

"Let's just wait to buy our foods." I said.

"Okie..."

-------

Kyungsoo's POV

I looked at Kristin. She still avoiding us, looking away. I hold her hands up and patted it to comfort her. I'm still thinking about what Suho told us just now. Yeah, I'm really jealous. I'm also confused because Baekhyun kissed Kristin, and Kristin get mad just because of this. She's so easy to get mad.

"Hey Kristin, it's okay now..." I said.

"Can I just go home now? I'm tired now..." She finally spoke.

"Okay, I'll tell Suho hyung." I ran to Suho, Xiumin, Lay and Chen.

"Hyung, Kristin said she want to go home."

"Okay, can she wait until we finish our lunch here? We'll sent her home after that."

"I think it's fine. I'll tell her. Thanks hyung." I ran back to Kristin and told her what Suho had said. She just nodded and didn't say anything again after that.

After we finished our lunch, we went back to our dorm, since some of us sitting in Joyceline's car.

When we came, Suho drove a car, with me, Kai, Lay, Kris, Tao and Sehun in his car, while the others in Joyceline's car. Now, he changed me, Kai, Luhan, Sehun, Chen and Chanyeol sitting in Joyceline's car, the other in his car.

Chanyeol, Luhan and Me choose the centre row, while Chen, Kai and Sehun sat at the last row. Joyceline was the driver while Kristin occupied the seat beside.

Chanyeol sat behind Joyceline, I sat behind Kristin, so naturally, Luhan sat between the two of us.

Chanyeol, Luhan and Sehun were all looking at Chanyeol's phone, Kai was sleeping, while Chen was humming song. Luhan took Chanyeol's phone and showed it to me and Chen. He said," Kyungsoo and Chen, look at this." It was a photo of Luhan and Sehun pinching each other's cheek.

Chen said, "It just like what Suho and Xiumin hyung did just now."

"Cute right?" Chanyeol asked.

"Nah...my baozi more cuter...hehehe..."

"Luhan hyung so girly...and Sehun...not cute at all...that's poker face...just like Kris hyung...cool and handsome..."

"Hah, hyung! You're so smart! That's what I said when I pinched Luhannie hyung's cheek!"

"Yeah, I'm smart right?"

"Yeah, because you know that got a babies milk brand called 'Enfalac', and it's logo was an owl. They said that baby that drank that brand would smarter than the others...and don't say I'm girly...I'm a guy!" Luhan teased.

"Many people said that you're a girl when they first saw you...so don't deny...because you're really girly. And hyung, you're so cute! Saranghae!" Chen said and kissed Luhan's cheek.

"Hey! Kim Jongdae!" Sehun said while pulling Chen off Luhan.

"Hey, I got my Baozi too..."

"But remember our first showtime? Xiumin hyung vote for Luhan hyung..." Sehun teased.

"Luhan hyung vote for Xiumin hyung too..." Chen teased back.

We just sat at there and let them teasing each other. Chanyeol was talking with Joyceline who was driving. Kai still sleeping, he can sleep under any situation. Luhan playing his phone. I noticed that Kristin already slept.

When we reached our dorm, she's still asleep. While Kai, same as Kristin, he's sleeping.

I turned around and shake Kai. "Hey, Jongin...we're here already."

"Shh...I'm dreaming about my girlfriend..." He mumbled.

Since when he has a girlfriend? Chanyeol said, "let's don't disturb him. He's in his dream with her dream girl." Chanyeol get down from the car and the rest of us did the same too.

Sehun called Xiumin to help us carry Kai down from the car. Kristin was still in her dreamland when they left. "Ewww!" Xiumin shouted.

I look towards their direction and saw Xiumin carrying Kai to Chanyeol. "Yucks! Kai's saliva..." He yelled.

Oh yeah...I forgot to remind him about Kai's saliva...

Xiumin placed Kai on his bed, and then came out to join us. Suho explained again what happened between Kristin and Baekhyun since some of them still don't know about it. And Baekhyun, he stayed in his room, probably sleeping again, or he was very shy to hear that again.

_______

A/N:

I hope you guys can tell me how was this story...because I'm not sure you guys like it or not. Hwating!<3

~SHINeeTaeminHo~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.2K 200 9
Kyungsoo can either be one person or two. Literally. There is the real Kyungsoo in EXO who is sweet and adorable. But then there is the doppelganger...
3.1K 122 16
Taeri was a CEO of the Kim company she was a successful 22 year old women but her father wanted more aspects so he arranged Taeri to his friends 24 y...
6.8K 334 34
A alternate universe where all idols have dating accounts with a celebrity dating website. How would Y/N react when she find out that the person she...
478K 21.5K 34
Byun Baekhyun, a nerd that crushes on Park Chanyeol who is the school's heartthrob but a playboy. When Baekhyun gets rejected and teased by his firs...