Milk and Honey (GirlxGirl)(Le...

By taylenking

Leilani Jaegar is a veteran at getting her heart broken and often mistreated. With a psycho ex in prison for... More

Meet the Characters
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Milk and Honey: Part 2
Pt. 2: Chapter One
Pt 2: Chapter Two
Pt 2.: Chapter Three
Pt. 2: Chapter Four
Pt 2: Chapter Five
Pt 2: Chapter Six
Pt 2: Chapter Seven
Pt 2: Chapter Eight

Chapter Twelve

11.8K 443 135
By taylenking

Once we got to the game, we took a seat at the bottom row in the middle bleachers. Malcolm told me that these were the best seats in the house. Trinity was right there, right in front of us. We could hear the pep talk she was receiving from her gray-haired coach who was a signature butch and a pretty hot one if I might add. The coach encouraged the girls to go on the field, enjoy themselves and give it their all.

Malcolm and Makayla nodded their head with every sentence that the coach said. The two of them took this sh-t seriously. They were wearing matching white crewneck t-shirts with Trinity's name and number on the back of them. Apparently, they had ordered me one as well, but it was on back order.

Trinity was in the back of the huddle with her arm wrapped around one of her teammates. The two girls listened attentively and every so often looked at each other to say something. They were super cute, and I could tell they were good friends, but the familiarity of the little girl with my niece was bothering me. Who was she? Why did she look familiar? I didn't know many kids.

Think, Lani, think. Could she possibly be the daughter of some famous couple or in a hit TV show? Around this area, you never knew. I squinted my eyes as if that was going to help me think harder and find out exactly who the girl was. I knew I looked stupid, as if I was trying to activate telekinesis powers or as if I was having a vision.

The little girl played with Trinity's hair which was much like hers as Trinity grinned ear to ear. This couldn't be a famous kid. Malcolm would've been bragged about it.

The little girl turned around to face the bleachers and looked up at the stands before focusing back on Trinity. When I saw her face, it dawned on me. I let out a gasp. That's f-cking Marvel! I jumped up a little bit in excitement that I cracked the case. It had me stressed out for a good two minutes and a sense of relief fell upon me.

But just as quick as that relief ran through my body, so did a rush through my insides that set me on fire. My heart skipped a beat and I slowly turned around to search the rest of the bleachers. My eyes peered up to where Marvel was staring a minute ago and that fire within me burned even more.

Tristan sat with Milo in her lap at the top of the bleachers as Nya sat beside her texting on her phone. As if she could sense me staring at her, her eyes went from Marvel on the field and over to me. We caught eyes for a few seconds and I could tell she was just as surprised to see me. Her eyes squinted with confusion but after a few awkward seconds, they lit up accompanied with a smirk and a wave.

A smile crept upon my face naturally and I bit my lip as I waved back. She was wearing a backwards baseball cap, which Milo stole from her head while she was distracted with me. Tristan ran her hands through her hair, fixing it effortlessly before kissing Milo's hand. Can this b-tch be ugly? Just for a second, one f-cking second.

I huffed and turned around to face the field. I tried to concentrate on the game as it started, but I couldn't get how fine Tristan looked out of my damn head. The rolled-up sleeves of her own gym brand shirt showed off her glorious biceps. When I stared at them, all I could think about was how they tensed up every time she thrusted into me on her motherf-cking desk.

I could literally feel her. I could feel her hands wrapped around my throat. I could feel her eyes burning into mine. I could feel her body pushing into mine and f-ck, it made me so f-cking horny. My mouth parted as I let out a moan from remembering what happened, but I quickly covered it with a cough.

Malcolm placed his hand on my back with a bit of concern. "You okay?"

"Yeah, my stomach just hurts. I'm starving. It's the munchies," I lied with a blush upon my cheeks.

"We'll grab food after baby girl beats some ass," Malcolm told me calmly before jumping up and throwing his hands in the air. "That's my baby!"

I launched from the bleachers as well and cupped my hands over my mouth, "Go, Trinny Trin Trin!"

Trinity milly rocked after scoring the first goal of the game. "Aye, aye," Makayla yelled out to her daughter as she danced along with her.

"F-ck it up, Trin," I screamed out causing me to get a nudge from Malcolm.

"Language!"

"I mean, do your thing, Trin," I corrected myself with another scream.

Marvel ran up and hugged Trinity before the game continued. Most of the game was one-sided. Trinity was the all-star of the team. She was the only one who was scoring and making moves happen. Marvel was, however, not as...gifted. She was too busy trying to look cute. At one point, she stood there for twenty seconds just looking down at her dirty white jersey in disgust. The referee had to pat her on the back to get her back engaged in the game.

No matter how bad Marvel played, Nya, Tristan and Milo were vocal and cheered her on. I even shouted out some words of encouragement when some little b-tch tripped her. She fell to the ground and punched it, but the referee didn't call for a foul. Nya had started making her way down the bleachers and I thought she was going to set the whole field ablaze. Tristan had to grab her and escort her back to their seats before they got kicked out.

The game ended 3-0, all points going to Trinity. Her team thanked her with hugs as we walked onto the field to congratulate her. "You couldn't keep your cleats off those poor girlies necks, Trinny Trin Trin," I exclaimed before bending down in front of her. I gave her two high fives.

She laughed and pulled me into a tight hug. "Thanks, Auntie Lei Lei."

Malcolm swept her off her feet almost immediately after the hug and twirled the girl around as she giggled uncontrollably. "Great job, champ! You know you got those soccer skills from your daddy!"

"You never played soccer," I pointed out to Malcolm, but he quickly shushed me and passed Trinity to Makayla who almost squeezed the life out of her daughter.

When Makayla put Trinity back down on the ground, Marvel ran up to her. She gave Trinity a wave before putting her hands behind her back. "Hi, friend," she said as she rocked back and forth on her heels.

Tristan, Nya and Milo followed behind Marvel. Tristan and Nya greeted Makayla and Malcolm as if they were friends of some sort. Milo even gave Makayla a hug and Malcolm a high-five. When he saw me, he gave me an adorable grin and waved. "You Lani...yeah?" What the f-ck? He remembered my name. I nearly melted at how f-cking cute he was with Tristan's oversized hat still on his head.

I giggled and nodded, "Yeah, I'm Lani. You're Milo...yeah," I copied him.

He laughed and nodded. "Yeah." He jumped up and down and brought his thumb to his mouth.

"Baby boy, what did I tell you about putting your dirty little fingers in your mouth," Nya lectured her son before picking him up. He took his thumb from his mouth and looked at his hands.

"They're clean," he said as he put his hands on Nya's cheek.

"No, they're dirty. You don't want to be a nasty little man, do you? You'll get sick if you keep putting your hands in your mouth," Nya told him gently. Milo cut his eyes at her and I held back a laugh with a quivering smile.

Nya's eyes moved towards me and even though she was staring at me, she didn't say anything. She didn't smile or anything. Just stared. It made me feel awkward as hell. Did she not like me? That's silly. She didn't even know me.

"Hold on, you guys know each other," my brother asked as he pointed one thumb at me and the other at the small family. "How the hell do you guys know my sister?"

Tristan chuckled and shrugged her shoulders. "She just started training with me. We only had a couple training sessions. I'm a little shocked too. I didn't know she was your sister. If I did, I would've charged her extra a month," Tristan joked as she hit my brother's shoulder. Malcolm laughed as he pushed her back. Tristan stole a look at me and I bit my lower lip when she shot me a charming smile. Fine motherf-cker. I hated her.

"Wait, so let me get this right. You're training Lani," my brother asked with a mock laugh.

"Is that hard to believe," Tristan asked with a chuckle.

"I mean, she ate twenty Oreos alone today so..." I smacked my lips. Malcolm didn't have to snitch on me like that.

Tristan let out a short yet loud laugh as she rubbed one of her eyebrows with her index finger. "Damn, twenty Oreos?"

"Yeah, her fat ass was going in," Malcolm continued to embarrass me. My cheeks were flushing at this point and I wanted to smack him on the back of that long ass neck of his.

"Well, don't worry, I'm going to give her fat ass a workout our next session," Tristan said as she tried her best to hide a no-good smirk. She failed horribly and though there was a lot of sexual undertone in that statement. It flew right over Malcolm's head. Nya, on the other hand, rolled her eyes.

"I'm glad Lani's in the gym and all that, but I'm not gonna hold you, I'm hungry. We should all go eat and celebrate the win," Makayla said as she rubbed her stomach. Thankfully, she ended the embarrassing conversation.

"Girl, you read my mind," Nya said as she gave Makayla a high five. The two laughed but when I laughed too, Nya stopped. Okay, yeah, that b-tch don't like me.

While Malcolm, Makayla and Nya were talking about where we should go eat, Tristan snuck over to me. She stood beside me and I wanted to f-cking turn towards her and pounce on her. She smelled so good. I just wanted to grab her shirt and take a huge sniff.

But instead of f-cking her right there in front of my family and children or smelling her clothing, I ignored her presence by focusing on the interaction between Marvel and Trinity.

"I love Doc McStuffins," Marvel said randomly.

"Me too. She's my sister," Trinity replied with a hop.

"Whoa, really?"

"No, but I wish."

"I wish I had a sister too."

"We can be sisters!"

The two of them hugged each other and Trinity picked up Marvel off the ground with hardly any strain. Trinity was a little taller than Marvel though they around the same build. For a five-year-old, Trinity was taller than usual, thanks to my brother's height.

Tristan was listening on to the conversation as well. She looked towards me with a suggestive grin on her face and I knew she was about to say some sh-t. A whisper came from her lips and it made me shiver, "Damn, they're sisters now. That don't mean we gotta stop f-cking, right?" I closed my eyes and took in a gust of air. This f-cker was not testing me, not in front of my family and her own children.

"Come on, girls. We're all going to go eat," Makayla told the girls.

"Can I ride with you guys," Marvel asked Makayla.

"If it's okay with your parents then of course, honey. You two can sit in the back with Lani. She's on the same reading level as y'all." Why the f-ck did Makayla come for me like that? I twisted my lips at her and she laughed, basically everybody did but Nya was laughing a little too hard.

"She can ride with y'all. That's no problem with me. I guess it'll just be me and Milo on the ride there. Tristan, you coming," Nya asked Tristan. They had apparently arrived separately. From her eyes, I could see that Nya really wanted Tristan to come along but the way she said it made it seem like she didn't want her to. She was so confusing to read.

"Yeah, of course, I got to celebrate my baby's win."

-

We went to a pizzeria to celebrate the big win. When we sat down at the table, of course, Tristan found a way to sit beside me while Nya sat on the other side of me. Let me tell you, that sh-t was not comfortable. I prayed that I was only imagining the fact that Nya hated me or the obvious on and off tension Tristan and Nya had.

The two of them seemed cool and friendly as if they were doing well at co-parenting one day and then the other, they're awkward and barely looking at each other. Tristan avoids Nya as if she's not there or Nya stays in her phone to avoid Tristan. It was weird, but then again, it wasn't my business.

My brother offered to pay for everyone's meal and Tristan declined and said she'd cover half. With that said, my brother wasted no time to order the most disgusting pizza on earth. Since he was a vegan, he ate weird and revolting things, at least to me.

I know some non-vegans order vegan food here and there, but I could never. It made my stomach curl. What was pizza without at least some meat and motherf-cking cheese? To know that my brother was eating a pizza with 'cashew cheese' was f-cking disrespectful and humiliating to me as his sister.

"Here, try a piece, Lani," Malcolm said as he tried to shove his slice of pizza in my face from across the table. I let out a squeal and put my hands in front of my face. I heard Tristan laughing at my squeal. I ignored her and continued squealing as he waved the nasty ass slice in my face. No way was Malcolm going to feed me his smelly ass pizza.

"Come on, Lani, just one bite!"

"No, Mal! Make Trinny Trin Trin eat it!"

Malcolm offered the pizza to his daughter who was sitting beside him, and she gave him a silent 'no' by putting up her forearms to create an 'X'. That's my girl. Malcolm shrugged his shoulders before taking an obnoxious bite of the pizza. "More for me."

I shuttered and leaned forward to take a sip of my water. Right when I went to go sip, I felt a hand on my inner thigh. My eyes got big and the water that I was trying to drink went down the wrong pipe. I began choking and aggressively coughing into the inside of my elbow. The hand moved from my thigh quickly.

"You see that's God cursing you for not trying my sent from Heaven pizza," Malcolm said as he laughed at me.

Tristan put the hand that she just had on my inner thigh on my back. She rubbed it soothingly as if she wasn't the cause. In the midst of laughing she asked, "Are you okay?"

Milo was on her lap, he had finished his food and dozed off into her shoulder. Tristan's hat was still on his head, no way was she getting that damn thing back. He held onto it as he slept. I continued coughing as I looked at her flawless face which had a glint of mischievousness within it. While no one was looking her hand moved lower and lower down my back as I just stared at her. F-ck, she was so f-cking pleasing to look at.

"I'm fine. Thanks," I told her with a light smile before looking across the table. I met eyes with my brother and he gave me this look. The same look he gave me when he found out I f-cked one of his best friends at his birthday party.

I shifted my eyes, so I wouldn't have to stare in his judgmental ones and cleared my throat. Might as well try to be nice to Nya. It wasn't like I was a threat. It's not like I was after Tristan. We were just f-cking. "So, Nya, where did you get that top? I love it."

Nya looked down her shirt and gave me the smallest smile that she could muster. "Forever 21."

"Is that where you usually shop? You wear really cute clothes," I tried to further the conversation.

"No, I shop all over the place."

"Yeah, me too. I don't get my clothes from one set place. I think that's boring and I love to spice up my style every now and then. Oh my God, I love your nails!" I finally got a genuine smile out of her. She showed me all of her perfect teeth as she put her hand out to show me her nails. She

went into detail about how she got them done. Now, I knew how to get her talking.

As soon as I got Nya talking, she opened up completely and gave me a few compliments about my hair and the shoes I was wearing. We were chatting it up with friendly small talk and she wasn't so bad when she wasn't being b-tchy.

When we were done eating, Tristan offered to give me a ride home since we lived right across from each other. It'd be less stressful on my brother, so I accepted the offer. I got one last hug from Trinity and I made sure to squeeze her extra tight. I promised I'd be at the next game and possibly drop in one day within the week to play Just Dance with her. She was giddy about that and began jumping up and down until I patted her head to stop.

Seeing Trinity give me another hug, Marvel also hugged me goodbye and so did everyone else but Nya. We weren't there yet. She gave me a kind wave, a nice smile and said goodbye to Tristan and I.

Everything was all good and great until I realized why Tristan wanted to drive me home. That's when my insides slowly began igniting with hot and aching fervor.

-

Are you guys glad that Nya is finally opening up?

My favorite quote from this chapter was, "We can be sisters," because Marvel and Trinity are so cute. What was yours?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 104 18
Life was hard for Leilani Trager. The only neice of Tig Trager, and the only daughter of his sister. She once led a chaotic life in charming with her...
5.8K 299 58
16-year-old Tristan had a loving and affirming family and community. Until he didn't. When a tragic accident tears his parents out of his life, he's...
1K 149 38
( Wattys 2017 Entry ) When you want it sexy. But you got to play by the rules. (Eastwood #01) [COMPLETED] Season One and Two Playing with love isn't...
418K 13.6K 29
~~~FINISHED~~~ Tristan Tucker was your typical cliché high school football jock. Loved by all, Tristan was at the top of the high school food chain...