Dating Him (A Cameron Dallas...

By magcon_lover10

A 17 year old girl is constantly being beat by her foster parents. She has finally had enough and leaves earl... More

Dating Him (A Cameron Dallas Story)
About me
The Beating
Staying With Khaleah
The Letter & Tweet
School
New Boyfriend Old Boyfriend
Swing Out
Packing Up For Magcon
The Long Drive To TN
Meeting Cam and Matt
Meeting The Rest
Confessions
The Dream And To The Mall
Officialy Friends
Surprise!
Acting Fast and Hospital
Trying And Fights
Magcon
Waking Up
Couple Or Nah?
Seeing An Old Friend
Prank Time
Its All Fun And Games Until Someone Gets Thrown Out Of A Window
Pregnancy Scares
Last Days Together
Joining
Pregnant
Texas
Lies
Breakups
Kidnapped
READ
Indiana
Waking Up
Catching Up
Party
Date Night
Old Friend
I'm Alright
Meet Up With Cam
Back
GNO
Waking Up (NOT THE END!)
Bog Plans
Visitor
Negative
Stay With Me
Playroom
You Can't
Cutter Cutter Peanut Butter
Date Night
The Wedding
The House
Depressing State
I'm Sorry
Pregnant but No Hope Left
Mistake
Everyone Visits
Mental Hospital
Pop
Sick
Phew

Meeting My Real Parents

6.2K 114 16
By magcon_lover10

Haley's Pov.

My eyes opened and the first thing I saw were the lights on the ceiling. I squinted my eyes. I squeezed the hand that I felt in mine.

I looked next to me and saw a guy that looked around my age. We were holding hands. Why this isn't kinder garden. I don't even know him.

"Hey" he spoke slowly. I pulled my hand away and he gave me a confused look. I returned the look.

I looked around the room and spotted my boyfriend. Shawn. "Hey babe!" I said to him. He looked at me wide eyes and pointed at himself. "Me?" he asked.

"Duh" I said to him, receiving weird looks from everyone. "Haley were-" Shawn began but was cut off by a girl and a toddler walking in.

The women was crying. She came up to me and caressed my cheek. "You've grown up so much" she said crying once more.

"Haley these are your real parents" Hayes said. "Mom? Dad?" I felt a cold tear run down my cheek.

I got out of the hospital bed and stop up hugging them. "We're so sorry we gave you up" My dad said stroking my hair.

"It's ok" I said. "It was your only option" We all cried together. I was in my regular clothes.

I bent down and played with the little girl. "This is Brooklyn your sister" My mom said. Awe. She looked like me.

Shawn's Pov.

Haley was playing with her little sister. She stood up and fixed her shirt. I guess they didn't put he in one of those gown things.

"Haley" I said. She turned to me. She smiled at me. "Haley we aren't dating" I said lowly. She frowned.

"And that boy was Cameron. That was sitting next to you" We all looked at her. She stood there staring into space. She didn't move she didn't speak.

Nash's Pov.

I walked into the hospital room with Abby. Haley looked at us with a sad look. "Geez I'm gone five minuets and I've already missed a ton what happened." I asked.

"We'll Haley thought we were dating and Cameron got upset and left. Oh and she met her real parents. Then I told her about Cameron"
Shawn explained.

Haley got up and ran out of the room not saying anything. "The hell?" I said. "Young love!" Haley's mom said.

Haley's Pov.

I ran out of the room and looked left and right. Left. I ran left down the hall.

*

*

*

*

I ran around for what felt like forever. Outside. I stood in the lobby and looked out through the window.

It was raining hard. It was thundering and lightning outside. I watched Cameron as he jammed his hands into his pockets and walked away from the hospital.

I ran out of there and ran towards him screaming his name. "CAM.......CANERON" I screamed at the top of my lungs but he kept walking.

I finally caught up to him pulling one of his arms so he'd stop and look at me. I was panting and coughing. I had a feeling I was getting sick.

"Cameron I'm so sorry I didn't mea-" I was cut off.

Cameron's Pov.

I cut her off by pressing my lips against hers. I didn't want to hear what she was going to say. She looked so beautiful with her hair all wet.

After about a second she kissed back. Her hands found their way around to the back of my neck.

I placed my hands in her waist and pulled her closer to me. We both stopped and pulled away.

I opened my eyes and looked into hers. She was smiling. I mimicked her smile.

"Can we go back in now?" She asked breaking our silence. I nodded. She jumped on my back and I have her a piggy back ride back to the hospital. We were about 3 blocks away.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.7K 244 23
She is a 17 year old girl, she has one more year before she moves away from her he'll hole aka her stepdad. The thing is she has been trying to get t...
20.8K 572 30
When 16 year old (y/n) goes to Atlana for the summer to visit her dad instead of getting to go to California with her best friend, she expects it to...
11.1K 211 33
19 year old Alexandra is a rich girl with the ownership of seven different companies. However, she had never felt loved since she was ten when a car...
2.4K 58 22
*COMPLETED* A girl who is best frends with cammeon dallas what happenes when they end up having fellings for each other. What happens when Matthew Es...