The Hidden Secret || Assassin...

Par ChienoHime

Shirahashi Miyako, a new transfer student that got into Class A and really a magnet of trouble. When she defe... Plus

Intro
PROLOGUE
Rule#1 || New School
Rule#2 || Transfer Student
Rule#3 || Suspension
Rule#4 || Class 3E
Rule#5 || Trouble
Rule#6 || Transfer to 3E
Quote#1 || PARK (SPECIAL 1)
Author Note
Rule#7 || Trip to Kyoto
Rule#8 || Assassination attempt!
Rule#9 || Meeting Lovro
Bonus Chapter || EXTRA
Rule#10 || MIA! Miyako in Action!!
Rule#11 || WHAT!? You're...
Rule#12 || Tournament? LET'S GO!!!
Quotes#2 || Friends
Rule#13 || A New Teacher!? Wait..
Rule#14 || Waterpool, Swimmingpool, Bloodypool
Rule#15 || I'm in Hospital, huh? No wonder..
Rule#16 || A Bet!? We'll win!!!
Rule#17 || The War, The Result. WHO WIN!?
Rule#18 || KuraShirahashi! Let's find BUGS!
Rule#19 || Training!! Bugs really help!
Rule#20 || Okay!! Everyone, Be prepared!!!
Rule#21 || Assassination Time!
Author Note
Rule#22 || First Infiltration Mission!
Rule#23 || The Second Enemy! Grip!
Rule#24 || Barehanded? Don't be a fool!
Rule#25 : || Girls mission? I want to come!
BONUS CHAPTER || EXTRA (2)

Quotes#3 || Trust

2.2K 48 7
Par ChienoHime

Quotes#3 : A single lie discovered is enough to create doubt in every truth expressed.

------------------------

" Friends huh?? "

Miyako was lying on her bed while lazying around, do not know what she should do since she has no school today.

" Well... To be honest I have fun with them.. Can I trust them? "

" Aahhh this is so frustrating! That's why i don't like interaction with people! "

She sat up and hugged her pillow.

" Ugh.. This is difficult, I need fresh air! " She stood up and walked out from the house. " Where should I go? Maybe I should eat!! "

Miyako walked passed a park and then, she saw him. A redhead boy. Don't know why, but Miyako's body became stiff as she walked softly as possible, avoiding him.

But, luck wasn't on her side as the boy suddenly turned his eyes toward her.

" Are~ Isn't this Miyako-chan~? "

Miyako sighed.

" Hello, Akabane-san.. "

Karma tilted his head as he stood in front of her, " What's with the robotic answer? "

Miyako looked uncomfortable, " Ah well... Nothing? "

" Where are you going Miyako-chan??? " Karma asked as he smirked devilishly. Miyako looked at him creepily, " Ah.. I wanna eat something.. "

" Can I tag along??? "

".... What? "

-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-##-#-#

" What's your order miss? " The waiter asked her as soon as she sat and she ordered a lot of cakes with a dejected face. Karma, who sat opposite of her, also ordered some foods.

Miyako looked annoyed as soon as the waiter walked away, " Why are you here?? "

" I'm hungry.. "

Tickmark appeared.

Miyako sighed dejectedly and looked depressed.

' I'm here to relax my mind, and now it looks like I have something 'more' in my mind '

" Shirahashi-san? "

Miyako who was at her own world, quickly back to the present.

Miyako looked up to saw 5 girls stood there behind Karma.

" It's really Shirahashi-san!!! How are you!? " One of the girls ran toward her and immediately stood beside her.

Miyako tilted her head, " Captain? "

"Yup! You still remember me! " The girl said while the other four stood there, smiling.

Miyako smiled happily, " It's been a long time! How was your team now?"

The Captain of the basketball team smiled, " It's thanks to you Shirahashi-san.. Our team can win and was being noticed! Even though we're girls.. " Miyako who listened, smiled " I'm glad to hear that.. "

" Yeah! No matter what, we'll always remember your teaching! And that you're the one who bring us this glory until now. Even though you already quit and have nothing to do with it. " One of the girls, The Point Guard of the team said.

" Thank you... "

The Captain then looked opposite Miyako to see a boy with redhead. And then she smirked, " Are~ Look at this... Are you on a date Shirahashi-san?? "

" Of course not " She replied coldly but if you see it closer, you'll find a tint pink on her cheek.

The captain looked unconvinced.

" Perhaps... Friend? " The shooting guard of the team asked unsurely.

But, her question remind Miyako of something. "..... Friend huh..."

The captain noticed her troubled expression and asked in concerned voice, " Is there something wrong? "

Miyako looked at them seriously and asked, " What does friend mean? "

" Eh?? "

-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#

" Huft.. "

Miyako sighed as she walked side by side with Karma. Karma turned his head, " You're still thinking about what they're talking to you? "

She nodded.

" What were they talking about by the way? "

" ...Well... "

#FLASHBACK

" Why are you asking us this? " The captain asked unsurely.

Miyako looked uncomfortable and fidgeting her finger as she stared at Karma, told him to go. But, Karma pretending to be obvious as he smirked, " Why are you staring at me? Do you like my face very much? "

" What!? "

With embarrassed, red face she walked out while gesturing them to follow her. The Captain and The Center decided they will follow her while the others waited. Karma who want to go as well was being held back by the girls as they asked him about something.

He sighed.

Miyako then looked at them and said unsurely, " Well... I'm new for something like this, I don't know how to treat my classmates I guess? "

Silent

They looked at her.

"EHHH!?!?!? "

" Shirahashi-san! You go to school!? "

" Since when!? "

" Eh!? What school did you go too!?

Miyako looked embarrassed.

The captain laughed, " Hahaha.. Well, it's interesting. It's your first time huh? Well then, I'll ask you one thing. What do you think about us?"

" Eh? "

The center spoke, " Do you enjoy talking with us? "

Miyako nodded unsurely.

" What about these things? Why are you asking us this? " Asked the captain again.

Miyako tilted her head, " Eh? I don't know... I just feel comfortable talking to you I guess? "

The center smiled then asked, " Do you know what this mean? "

".....No... "

" It means you trust us "

" And it means you treat us as your friends "

#END of FLASHBACK

" Ehhh~~ What? What?" Karma looked at Miyako who was daydreaming again.

" Enjoy? "

She thought as she thinking back about her classmates.

" So that means... They are my friend? " She whispered to herself.

She looked at Karma.

" What? "

" Nothing... "

Miyako walked away, leaving Karma behind but suddenly stopped. She looked back, " Thank you for accompanying me.. "

She smiled beautifully as Karma looked unblinkingly at her figure who was getting further away.

He covered his face.

Miyako stopped after she couldn't see Karma. She looked red.

' What about this? Is this feeling for a friend? Maybe a close friend? '

-----------------------------

I don't have anything to say, sorry.

Just enjoy!

Sorry if this story didn't meet up your expectation, i'm trying.. really

It's holiday and I will publish the original chapter soon!

Please give me your support :)

Comment and vote?

Sincerely, Chieko

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

302K 9K 34
[S.A= Seyri Ai] ➡Highest rank= #1 in assassinationclassroom (11/25/19) ➡A well trained assassin that's only in her teens, she's already established a...
335K 11.7K 40
"I love you." They said the same thing. To the same girl. •An Assassination Classroom Fanfic• Gakushū Asano, is a student in Class 3-A in Kunugigaoka...
1K 28 11
Y/n L/n is a kind girl. Some say she is pretty, some say she's outstanding. Secret ties and bonds as the girl transferred to class 3-E and met her oc...
14.7K 195 36
Life hasn't been the very best for Emiko Mizuki growing up. At the young age of six, Emiko's family was killed by a gang, following her father's last...