Undeniable(EXO D.O. and Baekh...

By ahwaeee

Kristin was an ex-girlfriend of EXO's Baekhyun. They broke up because Kristin thought that Baekhyun had cheat... More

Undeniable(EXO's D.O. and Baekhyun fan fiction)
Prologue
1:Conflict
2:SHINee boys
3:Stalker
4:Argued again
5: Fake relationship
6:Do you love me?
7:Chanyeol Stalking...
8: Fixing relationship(1)
10:Fixing relationship(3)
11:The truth
12:The shippers
13: Their love story
14: Am I really falling for him?
15: Jealous?
16:His confession
17: Planning
18: Chanyeol and Joyceline's first date
19: EXO's Big Plan
20: Secrets
21: Another
22: Chen's feeling
23: Baekhyun's confession
24: Jeju Island (1)
25: Jeju Island (2)
26: Cheating?
27: Flirting
28: HYUNG!
29: Unicorn forgot what again?
30: Birthday boy
31: Birthday surprise for umma~
32: Revealed
33: Brand New Start
34: A new single life
35: 2048
36: The wedding
37: He asked me out?
38: Maknae knew everything
39: Orphanage visit
40: It's all my fault
41: Can we be friends again?
42: Let's hang out ^^
43: Should I confess?
44: Ice cream and bubble tea day
45: Sehun's bubble tea day
46: I can't afford to lose him as my friend
47: Their first kiss
48: Midnight, eating and talking
49: Real battle...
50: You can tell me everything
51: Tell her before it's too late
Please read if you love EXO, SNSD, TVXQ, SuJu, SHINee or f(x)
52: I think I can trust you now
53: Her feelings is finally clear
Epilogue
Author's note

9: Fixing relationship(2)

2.3K 55 0
By ahwaeee

Kristin's POV

I knocked the door for about five minutes, and finally, Chanyeol opened the door.

"Good morning...manager hyung...why are you here so...early..." He yawned and rubbed his eyes.

"Umm...oppa, it's us. " Joyceline said.

"Oh...annyeong...Kristin and Joyceline...come in..." He stood aside and let us in.

"Guys...wake up now…Kristin and Joyceline are here! "

They opened the door and came out, all rubbing their eyes. We both sat in the couch, Kyungsoo and Lay went into kitchen to prepare food, Tao and Kris went to the comfort room, while the other join us in the couch.

"Hi boys! We are going to join you all to Lotte World! "

"Arasseo..."

"See? I told you so. " Joyceline whispered beside my ear.

"Yeah..."

-FLASHBACK-

"Sis, it's nine now, and you should wake up. The boys said we need to reach their dorm by ten."

"Just let me sleep...they probably haven't wake up when we reached there..."

"Yah! "

"Yah! Fine! I give up! "

-END OF FLASHBACK-

Tao and Kris came out from the comfort room and Suho said, " Guys...go and take your bath..one by one...include Tao..."

"Yah hyung! I'm really scare go into the comfort room by myself! "

"Then get one of them with you! "

He answered and went back into his room.

"Kai...jebal? "

"Ne..."

Suho went in first, and then Kai and Tao, Sehun, Luhan, Kris, Xiumin, Chen, Chanyeol and the last Baekhyun. Kyungsoo and Lay done cooking when Baekhyun still in the comfort room. We sat down beside the dining table. They only prepare Western breakfast.

Baekhyun suddenly came out and we all looked towards him. Oh. My. God. He's. Shirtless. Again. I quickly look down and felt my cheeks were hot. Even though I saw him shirtless before, but I'll still blush every time when I saw it. He sat down between Chanyeol and Chen, opposite me.

"Omo! Kristin noona! You're blushing! Kekekeke..." Sehun shouted pointing at me.

"Don't tell me that you haven't seen Baekhyun shirtless before..." Kai, who sat beside me teased me.

"Aniyo...it's just..."

"Yah! Baekhyun! Go get your shirt on! " Xiumin shouted at him.

"Okay...hyung..." He stood up and went into his room to get dressed.

While we're eating, Kyungsoo and Lay went to comfort room. We reached there by eleven thirty, because of Chanyeol. When we in the half way, he suddenly said that he forget to bring his pass. So we all turned back to get his pass.

"We'll go in pairs. So you all have partner, right? " Suho asked.

"Suho hyung, can I change partner? I want to be with Joyceline..."

"Okay...just make sure that you guys have partner. We'll meet at one o' clock for lunch. Is there any problem?" We shook our heads.

"So...Kristin, you'll be with Baekkie...I'll have Joyceline. " Chanyeol told me.

"Okay..." Baekhyun answered and pulled me to the counter to get our tickets. I swore that I saw Chanyeol winked at Baekhyun!!! But he just pulled me away!!!

-------

Baekhyun's POV

We both get into Lotte World after we get our ticket.

"Umm...so what you want to ride? The Conquistador? Or the Giant Loop? Ehh...I don't want that conquistador...last time I sat beside you, you shout like you just saw a ghost, and you punched me...so let's go to that Giant Loop!" I pulled her towards the Giant Loop. There was a long queue in front of there, so we just stand behind the queue and wait.

"I'm sorry...for what happen just now...I just forgot to take my shirt. that's all..."

"You don't need to apologize. " She looked away.

"Are you still mad at me? " I asked her carefully.

"Nope. "

"Yah! Don't lie! I can feel your anger! "

"I'm really not mad! "

"You were! "

"Fine! I'm still mad! "

"Okay...I'm very very sorry...mianhe, Kristin...forgive me...jebal? " I slightly tapped her shoulders. I felt her shoulders shrugging. She closed her mouth with her right hand. Was she laughing??!! I turned her around and faced me. She's really laughing...

"Yah! Why are you laughing??!! "

"Hah! You're so funny when you're apologizing..."

"Mwo?! So you're already forgive me?! "

She nodded. "Yah Baekhyun, don't be mad ...I just want to hear you say sorry...because I never heard you apologize to someone...even your hyung..."

I sighed and said, "it's really great...that I can talk to you like before again. I felt comfortable when talking with you. Before, I'll always tell you what happen to us and share my darkest secrets with you. Now, I guess we will not be like that again." I smiled sadly.

"You still can talk to me. I'll listen.

"Yah...you don't understand..."

"Whatever..." She answered and looked away again. We just kept quiet until it's our turn. We haven't been ride on the Giant Loop last time we came here, because Kristin just continue ride on that conquistador. She said that was fun, but anyway, she still screamed...and my ear really hurts that day...

Finally it's our turn now. We choose a seat and sat down. She never ride The Giant Loop, so do I.

"Baekhyun? " She called me.

"Ne? "

"Can I punch you if I'm really scared? Just like last time? "

"Yeah, it's okay. But please punch lightly a bit...and plus, last time that conquistador really boring, and not fun at all, not scared at all too. "

"Yah! You're a guy so that's not different! "

"Okay...I think it's about to started. Remember, lightly. "

"Yah, I'll remembered that now. But after, I can't..." I didn't heard what she said because it's too noisy around us. Paparazi and the fans are busy chatting and taking photo. I smiled at them and they shout, "Baekhyun oppa just smiled at me! Omo! I'm going to die for his handsome!!!"

Kristin turned around and looked at me with a weird looking. Suddenly, an idea popped into my mind.

"Kristin, can I kiss you? "

"WHAT??!! ..."

She can't finished it because I already kissed her. Fully on her lips. I hugged her tightly, and placed my arms around her waist. She closed her eyes and wrapped her arms around my neck.

"Sorry...I have to...don't forget that we haven't broke up. Oh yeah, at least in front of the fans and the paparazi..." I smirked.

"Yah! You didn't ask for my permission!"

"It seems like you miss my lips...so do I need to ask? " I teased her.

"Can you just shut up?! "

"Okay...I'll shut up..." I answered and the roller coaster started to move. I heard screaming coming from beside. OH MY GOD!!!MY HANDS HURTED!!! She punched me so hard!!!

When we get down from there, it's already twelve thirty. "Oh my gosh...Kristin, you said that you'll punch lighter!! "

"Mwo? Did I said that? I did said that, but after I've added that I can't promise I'll really would punch lighter! "

"Fine, you win. Let's just text Suho hyung and asked him where to meet."

Hyung, where should we meet?-Me

Umm...just meet at the food stall. Lay and I still queueing for the conquistador.-Suho

Okay hyung. Enjoy...kekekeke...-Me

"He say meet at food stall. We still got half an hour. They were at the conquistador. You want to take a walk around?"

She nodded without saying anything and walked away. I chased her and pulled her hands.

"Look, Kristin, sorry about that just now...I just felt like we suppose to do that...I'm so sorry."

She still didn't say anything so I punched her arms.

"Yah! What's wrong with you?" She yelled at me.

"Umm...because you don't want to answer me?"

"I'm answering you now! Go to the food stall! I'm really hungry now."

"Okay..."

_______

A/N:

I'd update four chapters...so please VOTE AND COMMENT!!! Kamsahamnida!

~SHINeeTaeminHo~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.6K 3K 15
[kaisoo] "kyungsoo wasn't answering my calls. or my texts. or my video messages. "where are you" "i miss you" "i love you" i grew antsy and uncomfo...
2.9K 124 24
After experiencing a sour relationship Yoona finally found the love of her life.He is none other than the famous EXO's Dancing machine Kai. But what...
106K 4.1K 46
Do Kyungsoo. Kind. Sweet. Gentle. But poor. Kyungsoo doesn't have much that can help him live a proper life. All he has is a job, and a small room th...
7.2K 200 9
Kyungsoo can either be one person or two. Literally. There is the real Kyungsoo in EXO who is sweet and adorable. But then there is the doppelganger...