Taking a Bite Out of the Moons

By txdramalover

Wayo is a simple human boy trapped in a lonely little world, until he makes friends with Ming and Forth, were... More

CH 1: Bullies Suck
CH 2: Making New Friends
CH 3: No. More.
CH 4: The Mausoleum
CH 5: All Alone
CH 6: Sticking Close
CH 7: Visitors
CH 8: We Have an Understanding
CH 9: Coming to Visit
CH 10: Dinner with the Pack
CH 11: Pack House Sleepover
CH 12: A Series of Firsts
The Rules: Taking a Bite Out of the Moons AU
CH 13: Explanations
CH 14: Time to Go Home
CH 15: Birthdays and Mates
CH 16: Going to College
CH 17: Mouthwatering
CH 18: Neighbors
CH 19: Worry, Frustration & Pink Milk
CH 20: My Friends?
CH 21: Breakfast with Wolves
CH 22: Dirty Laundry with Kit
CH 23: Staking His Claim
CH 24: Lunch with Vampires
CH 25: Movie & Dinner with Wolves
CH 26: Here's a Mate, There's a Mate
CH 27: Help Us
CH 28: Fairy Angel Gang
CH 29: A Howl in the Night
CH 30: Tell Me Everything
CH 31: Competition Meeting
CH 32: Jumping to Conclusions
CH 33: Blue/Green Fire
CH 34: Half-Blood
CH 35: Addicted
CH 36: Judgy Much?
CH 37: Picking an Outfit
CH 38: Dates with Vampires (P1 - MingxKit)
CH 38: Dates with Vampires (P2 - ForthxBeam)
CH 38: Dates with Vampires (P3 - PhaxYo)
CH 39: Species Change
CH 39 Ext: Mom's Letter
CH 40: No Escape for You (Part 1)
CH 40: No Escape for You (Part 2)
CH 41: The Competition
CH 42: Good Enough to Eat
CH 43: Deja Vu
CH 44: Actually, You Kissed Me
CH 45: I'm a Yo-Yo
CH 46: Family Visit
CH 47: The Bite
CH 48: Clubs & Drugs
CH 49: Hospital & Meeting His Family
CH 50: What's the Big Deal
CH 51: He Did Not Flirt with Me
CH 52: Dinner with the Fam
CH 53: Claiming My Kitkat (Part 1)
CH 53: Claiming My Kitkat (Part 2)
CH 54: Let's Make a Deal
CH 56: When?!?
CH 57: Heart and Body Will Know (Part 1)
CH 57: Heart and Body Will Know (Part 2)
CH 58: Avoidance
CH 59: Let's Hug it Out
CH 60: Decisions
CH 61: Finding a Clue
CH 62: Who is Park
CH 63: Edge of Disaster
CH 64: The Plan (Part 1)
CH 64: The Plan (Part 2)
CH 65: To the Hospital We Go
CH 66: No Contradictions Allowed
Announcement
CH 67: Soul-Bonding & Park's Life
CH 68: Epilogue: 103 Years Later

CH 55: Planning to Tell Them

5.9K 446 65
By txdramalover

A/N:  Alright the next four days/chapters will clear up all your answers about Forth x Beam.        So just be patient.  :-]

--------------------

WAYO'S POV

The overnight stay with my family went well. The room Gran set up for me was way over the top, but I appreciate her efforts. Pa had tons of stories to tell me, and he wanted to know everything about my life. We spent lots of time talking, trading information and tales.

Uncle Charong was great because he watched over everything and would hide me away for a little down time when I started feeling overwhelmed. I'm closest to him right now, but I think that's mostly because I see him every day for training. Well that and the fact that he is easy to get along with and hasn't tried to tell me how I should live my life. Although the idea of having a family still seems strange to me, I mostly like them so far.

Ming and Kit completed their mating early Monday, but they were too exhausted to get together to do anything. Instead, we had dinner to celebrate with them on Tuesday, and it was great. I'm so happy for Ming and they make a cute and funny couple with Ming always acting silly and embarrassing Kit.

Pha went to another family dinner with me on Thursday and while it was still tense between him and my grandfather, overall, I'd say it went well. Luckily, Pha gets along with my Uncle and it seems like Gran is warming up to him. So, two out of three isn't bad.

Today is finally Friday and tonight I'm having dinner with Forth and Ming. Pha, Beam, and Kit have a late lab this evening and won't be out until around 8pm.

As I'm packing up my things at the end of my music class, I get a text from Ming saying he's on his way, but he's running a few minutes late. I let him know I'll just stay with my friends at the practice hall, and he can meet me here when he arrives.

I head out the doors and look around at the people who are hanging around the hall, but I don't see the Fairy Angel Gang today. Not a big deal though, I'll just take a seat at one of the picnic tables and play on my phone while I wait for Ming.

"Hi, N'Wayo."

Recognizing the voice, I say, "Hi, P'Park. Give me just a second..." I quickly finish my game, "Ok, done." Looking up from my phone, I smile and wai to Park as he stands beside my table.

"Are you waiting for someone, Nong."

"Yes, P'. My friend is picking me up today but he's running a few minutes late."

"Can I sit with you while you wait?"

"Sure P'. Sit down." I say with a smile.

Unlike what Montry and the FA Gang thought, I knew Park wasn't hitting on me. From what I could tell, he was genuinely interested in being my friend. I had seen him several times since I met him last week. He was always hanging around the practice hall and every time we saw each other we would spend at least a few minutes talking.

Park seemed to be a nice guy, although he appeared lonely. Through our conversations, I learned he had transferred into this school from out of country. He was here with a sibling, but I don't think they got along from the little he spoke of them, and unfortunately, he didn't know anyone else.

Our conversations were filled with harmless talk about movies, music, and our lives in general. Just basic things, nothing super personal or private.

"Ai'Yo, who is this?" Ming demands as he rudely interrupts my conversation with Park.

Looking up, I see him standing beside the table with an irritated look on his face. If Ming was in his wolf form, his hackles would definitely be up. Geez! What is the deal with all the damn Alpha males in my life? "Ai'Ming, this is my friend, Park."

"Since when do you have a friend named Park?" He says glaring at Park, before he turns to me. "Does Pha know about this guy?"

"Since recently, Ai'Ming, and I am not a child that needs to report in all my actions or be monitored every minute of the day." This is getting embarrassing. Why is he acting so over protective right now? We were sitting in plain sight, talking.

"I didn't say you had to be, but with everything that has been happening lately you need to be careful." He turns his gaze back to Park, evaluating him.

Park chuckles and stands, offering Ming a wai which Ming returns reluctantly. "I was just sitting with N'Wayo while he waited for his ride, which I assume is you. Wayo and I met here at the practice hall last week. I heard him playing piano one day and it was amazing."

"Yes, he plays very well." He says then looks at me again, basically dismissing Park, "Ai'Yo, we need to go. We still have to pick up Forth for dinner tonight."

"Fine." I say irritated. "P'Park, it was very nice talking to you again, but we need to head out now."

"That's fine Nong. I'm glad we had a chance to talk. I'll see you again soon. It was nice to meet you, Ming."

Ming looks sharply at Park when he says he'll see me soon, but simply wais when he says goodbye. After he watches Park walk away, Ming turns to face me, "You are in so much trouble. Just wait till I tell Pha that you were talking to a strange guy today when I picked you up."

"Hey, Asshole! That's not cool! I wasn't doing anything wrong!"

--------------------

MING'S POV

Forth and I drop Yo off at his dorm and I kind of feel sorry for him right now. I'm sure he thinks I didn't have a chance to tell Pha about that Park guy, but I texted him earlier. Pha had a million questions, most if which I couldn't answer, but I did tell him what I saw.

I didn't do it to get Yo in trouble, although he will think I did. I did it to help keep him safe. There has been too much going on around him to not be suspicious of new people in his life. We need to scrutinize everyone and make sure they are not a threat.

Saying Pha can be extremely jealous and possessive of Yo, is kind of an understatement, especially lately. So, I do feel a little bad about what he might be walking into when he gets upstairs, but Pha had to know. Oh well, there's nothing I can do for Yo right now. I need to focus on something else.

"Hey P'Forth, two months of Beam's time limit has passed, how are you two coming along?"

"Uhm, we're... uh... fine."

"You sound so sure there, P'." I say sarcastically. "Are you really ok, or are you just trying to act like the big strong wolf?"

"I'm good N'Ming. Don't worry about me and Beam. We'll be fine." He looks over at me with a smile, "You should spend time taking care of your new mate instead of worrying about us."

"Trust me, I am." I say with a smirk as I think of my adorable Kitkat.

--------------------

FORTH'S POV

I can't keep doing this! I hate keeping secrets and lying to my friends. It has to stop. We need to clear everything up with them. I know Ming and Yo are going to be hurt and angry with me. I'm not sure how I'm going to face them, but it's got to be done. Beam and I got ourselves into this and now we need to find a way out.

We have to talk about our situation tonight, whether he wants to or not. I'm heading over to his dorm room now, and we're going to come up with a solution. When I arrive, Beam opens the door with a smile. "I thought we were meeting at your place later tonight."

"We were, but I just dropped off Ming and he was asking about us." I heave a sigh, "You said we would tell them after Kit and Ming mated. Well they did that, why are we still waiting?"

He turns away from me and busies himself at his desk, "I just haven't found the right time yet. I will though. Soon. Why is this such a freaking big deal?"

"Beam, how many times do I have to say this? I don't like lying to my friends. They are going to be hurt over this and it's driving me crazy."

He spins to face me, and I can see he's angry, "Who is more important, your friends or me? You're constantly pressing me on this. I told you I will tell them, and I will, in my own time."

"I can't believe you just asked me that. If you weren't important to me, we wouldn't be in this situation." I'm getting angry now too. "I'm pressing you because you're stalling. This is important! We need to tell them."

"I'm not stalling. Maybe this just isn't as important as you're trying to make it out to be." He sneers at me. "You know what, if you can't deal with the way I do things then you're welcome to leave. Just walk away! Get the fuck out!"

Why can't we ever have a real conversation? Why does everything devolve into fighting? Did the Moon Goddess really choose this guy as my perfect mate? Is this a joke? I'm too angry right now to continue this conversation. I need time to cool off and he's right I need to get out of here.

"Alright." I say calmly.

Beam's eyes shoot to mine. "Alright what?"

"I'm leaving. Goodnight, Beam." I say, then turn and leave his dorm room.

I think about heading back to my place, but I don't want to go back there and be stuck smelling Beam's scent all night. Instead I turn my car towards a little bar I know that's close by. I need a drink.

--------------------

BEAM'S POV

I thought I was literally going to bust a blood vessel in anger until the exact moment he calmly agreed to leave. His cold demeanor and agreement with my yelled demands, brought me crashing back to reality.

Damn it! Why do I always let me pride and anger get the better of me? I can never control my temper, and words I don't really mean inevitably flood out of my mouth without a filter.

Sitting down, I think over my options. There's no reason to keep delaying this, other than me being stubborn because people were telling me to hurry up. Well that and not wanting to face Kit's wrath when he finds out.

Fine! Forth has plans with the guys tomorrow, and we have plans together on Sunday. Well we had them, hopefully we still do. So, I'll text everyone about getting together on Monday and we'll finally tell them. Now, I just need to go and find Forth and let him know.

Hopefully, he'll forgive me for being an ass earlier. 

01.03.2018  8:22 am  US CST

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23K 563 13
A bomb went off during rehearsals leaving the members injured and trapped, but why is Namjoon feeling guilty?
54.8K 1K 19
Izuku childhood was rough and wasn't the way it was meant to be, he thought he was gonna have many friends and get to become like his idol but, that...
11.5K 638 26
"Tell me who my father was." Gabriel asked. Gabriel was Malin's second son. His first son named Ethan. He loved them both dearly. But on the day of M...
89.5K 7.3K 27
Singto's cousin left him a bunny to babysit while he and his boyfriend went on vacation. In a twist of fate, the bunny turned human. Now, Singto ha...