My Mates Secrets

By xCuriousWriterx

17 year old, Alyssa Shimmers is the daughter of the beta of the Sunset pack. She finds her mate, Sam Strike... More

CHAPTER 1⃣
CHAPTER 2⃣
CHAPTER 3⃣
CHAPTER 4⃣
CHAPTER 5⃣
CHAPTER 6⃣
CHAPTER 7⃣
CHAPTER 8⃣
CHAPTER 9⃣
Authors Note
CHAPTER
CHAPTER 1⃣1⃣
CHAPTER 1⃣2⃣
CHAPTER 1⃣4⃣
CHAPTER 1⃣5⃣
CHAPTER 1⃣6⃣
CHAPTER 1⃣7⃣
CHAPTER 1⃣8⃣
CHAPTER 1⃣9⃣
CHAPTER 2⃣0⃣
CHAPTER 2⃣1⃣
CHAPTER 2⃣2⃣
CHAPTER 2⃣3⃣
CHAPTER 2⃣4⃣
CHAPTER 2⃣5⃣
CHAPTER 2⃣6⃣
CHAPTER 2⃣7⃣
AUTHORS NOTE
CHAPTER 2⃣8⃣
CHAPTER 2⃣9⃣
CHAPTER 3⃣0⃣
CHAPTER 3⃣1⃣
CHAPTER 3⃣2⃣
Sequel!!

CHAPTER 1⃣3⃣

10.1K 335 20
By xCuriousWriterx

/// Alyssa's POV///

Before I could react to Sam he was tackled to the ground. Jackson was on top of him, they were punching each other.

Me, " STOP! STOP!!" I screamed trying to shove Jackson off. They rolled around punching until it got really bad.

Te both shifted to a black and brown wolf. They were snarling and biting each other. I jumped in front of them phasing into my white/golden wolf form.

Me, " YOU BOTH STOP IT! THIS INSTANT! STOP FIGHTING!!" I yelled.

All the wolves were still and quiet. The black and brown wolf separated to either side of me. The black wolf snarled at the brown wolf and took a step closer.

Me, " THAT WAS AN ORDER MISTER!" I snapped at the black wolf.

Sam, " ARE YOU TALKING TO YOUR ALPHA IN THAT TONE?!" He snarled.

Me, " YES! I AM TALKING TO THE ALPHA IN THIS TONE! NOW I ORDERED YOU TO BACK AWAY AND STOP FIGHTING! WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU FIGHTING FOR??!?" I shouted.

Jackson, " He was kissing you against your will. I had to put a stop to that." he explained.

Sam, " I can kiss her when ever I want because she is my freaking mate! Not your!"

Jackson, " You rejected her! And now you call her your mate!"

Me, " Stop it both of you!"

Sam, " She has a choice to choose. Me or this loser." They both looked at me. I honestly didn't know who to choose.

Me, " I don't know who to choose." I said sadly.

Sam growled and ran off, Jackson looked at me hurt fully and took off too but in the other direction.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

147K 7.5K 20
This is a sequel to my mates secret life. Xander knows something is wrong. The return of the dead daughter that his parents had always thought was d...
643K 21.3K 37
*** I have published the first part of the rewrite, it is on my profile. Please give it a read unless you want to read this version...which is trash...
451K 11.2K 38
My name is Xiomara Reyes. Im 20 years old and have a loving family, my life turns upside down when I go to a party and sleep with my mate, Brandon Gr...
28.6M 878K 55
I glared up at him my eyes narrowed, "Excuse me?" I was beyond livid by the words that just came out of his mouth. My glare didn't falter when Parker...