CHAPTER 2⃣8⃣

/// Alyssa's POV///

I felt sparks spread across my lips, and I opened my eyes with a start. Sam's face was right above mine with a smirk. He pressed his lips on mine again, I laid still but then I realized that I was kissing him back! WHAT?! I slapped his face away a red hand print was on his cheek.

Sam, " Ow! what was that for?" He touched his cheek.

I snarled, " You know why! Your kissing me!"

Sam, " Well, duh, baby. Your my mate." He smirked.

Me, " No I'm not." I said sitting up from the hospital bed.

Sam, " Your not?" He asked hurt fully. " Of course you are."

He went in between my legs, his hands gripping my waist. His lips running up and down my neck.

Me, " Well that was before you tried to kill me." I grumbled.

Sam chuckled, " I didn't try to kill you."

Me, " Your Gunshots son! And you didn't tell me! Was this all apart of your plan? Did you even care for me?" I moved my neck away.

Sam had a serious face, " Aly, of course I care for you. The plan was to find you, accept you as your mate, reject you hoping that you--"

I shrieked, " WHAT?! THATS WHY YOU REJECTED ME! YOU JERK! AND HERE I THOUGHT I WASNT GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU BUT REALLY YOU WERE JUST FOLLOWING IN YOUR FATHERS PLAN! I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME!" I cried the last part.

Sam cupped my face forcing him to look at me, " Alyssa listen to me. I do love you! I love you so much that I disobeyed my father and he had to create a new plan. I love you so much."

He pushed his lips on mine. I shook my head, trying to move but his hands kept my neck in check.

Sam chuckled, " Stop moving."

I snickered, " You can't stop me."

I punched him in the stomach and ran out of the hospital. I saw his truck, and tried to pull on the door handle but it was locked. Jerk! I saw him run out of the hospital, he smirked when he saw me. Was he enjoying this?!

The car un locked and I hurried inside but I kept fumbling with the handle. Just as I opened the car door, his arms wrapped around my waist lifting me off the ground. I screamed and kicked but it was useless.

Sam, " Don't tease me baby." He whispered in my ear. He flipped me over so that he was carrying me on his shoulder. He ran into the woods, I punched his back and screamed.

We arrived at the pack house. No one seemed to be home. We reached his room where he placed me on the bed and started kissing me. What's surprising was that I was kissing him back! He got up and closed the door and locked it. And walked back to me, while taking his shirt off.

'Oh man.' I thought to my self.

...

I woke up next to Sam, who slept peacefully with his arm around my waist protectively. We mated last night, and I didn't plan it. I was planning to be mad at him! But I couldn't hold a grudge that long!

The sun light shined through the curtains, blinding me so I turned around to face Sam. He slept like a baby! His hair covered his forehead, and his face like a cute baby. I kissed his forehead and started to move from his grasp.

As soon as his arm wasn't making contact with my waist his eyes flew open. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me to his side his arm squeezing my stomach growling at who ever was in here.