CHAPTER 4⃣

/// Sam's POV///

I snarled, " No! Alyssa is not leaving! You guys stay in the pack house, incase that rogues friends come back!" I said using my Alpha voice, Dylan nodded his head quickly.

There was no way that I was letting Alyssa out if my site, now that we know rogues are here in my land. They wouldn't stand a chance.

Alyssa, " Um, ok then?" I loved her voice.

Me, " C'mom, this way baby." I took her hand and walked up stairs. I led her to my bed room.

Alyssa, " I sleep in the other room?" She asked.

I growled, " No! You stay here with me! No here else!!" I wrapped my arms around her waist holding her tightly to me.

Alyssa's eyes showed fear, she probably thinks that I'm a monster.

Me, " Baby, I'm sorry. I just want you to be safe, that's all my priorities. You. Safe." I put a finger under her chin making her look at me.

Alyssa, " It's fine." I bent down and kissed her softly.

The door burst open, Dylan stood at the door way.

Me, " Don't you hear of knocking?!" I roared.

Dylan, " Sorry. Ally, I ran home and brought you some clothes." He handed them to her.

Alyssa, " Thanks." Dylan closed the door.

Alyssa, " I'm going to take a shower." She headed into the bathroom.

Me, " Don't be long, baby." I cooed in her ear, she giggled.

After she was done, I went into the shower. I put on shorts and a shirt. I came out, she was in sweat pants with a sweat shirt. She looked hot!

She was laying down on the bed, i caught her looking at me. I walked over, and laid next to her. We both turned on our sides facing each other.

There was something that threw me off. When I'm next to her, I feel that she is as strong as me. The Alpha is the strongest and the Luna is usually little less stronger but I felt like we had equal amount of power. It was weird.

Alyssa, " Sam, what's wrong?"

Me, " Huh. Oh nothing princess." I lied.

'Great. First you lie to our mate, what's next you cheat on her?!" Ryder, my wolf growled.

'No! I would never cheat on her! Stupid!' I yelled.

'Idiot.' Ryder shouted. I blocked him out.

Alyssa, " Sam? Are you there?!" She poked my side it tickled and I fell off the bed.

I immediately got up to see her laughing. Oh she was gonna pay, but her laugh was cute.

Sam, " Really baby?" I got on my hands and knees, facing her side.

She sat up and kissed me. Her arms locked around my neck, I flipped us so that I was on top of her. I licked her bottom lip, she opened her mouth. Our tongues danced together. My hands went up and down on her sides. She groaned as my hands grabbed the back of her thighs and opened them so that I was in between her legs. She pulled away breathlessly, I sucked on her neck down to where I would mark her. I wanted to really bad.

Sam, " Princess, may I mark you?" I whispered. She nodded.

I kissed her right shoulder and plunged my canine teeth in her skin. She cried out, after I was done I licked the mark closing the skin. She smiled.

Alyssa, " My turn." She flipped us over so that she was straddling my lap.

She nibbled my shoulder and dug her teeth inside of me. I groaned, as her hands rubbed my muscular arms and pulled away. She looked sleepy.

Me, " Go to bed, Ally." She laid next to me, I wrapped my arm around her waist protectively.

When two mates mark each other they become very sleepy. Now I know that she was mine, well, partly. I just need the other part.