Taking a Bite Out of the Moons

By txdramalover

Wayo is a simple human boy trapped in a lonely little world, until he makes friends with Ming and Forth, were... More

CH 1: Bullies Suck
CH 2: Making New Friends
CH 3: No. More.
CH 4: The Mausoleum
CH 5: All Alone
CH 6: Sticking Close
CH 7: Visitors
CH 8: We Have an Understanding
CH 9: Coming to Visit
CH 10: Dinner with the Pack
CH 11: Pack House Sleepover
CH 12: A Series of Firsts
The Rules: Taking a Bite Out of the Moons AU
CH 13: Explanations
CH 14: Time to Go Home
CH 15: Birthdays and Mates
CH 16: Going to College
CH 17: Mouthwatering
CH 18: Neighbors
CH 19: Worry, Frustration & Pink Milk
CH 20: My Friends?
CH 21: Breakfast with Wolves
CH 22: Dirty Laundry with Kit
CH 23: Staking His Claim
CH 24: Lunch with Vampires
CH 25: Movie & Dinner with Wolves
CH 26: Here's a Mate, There's a Mate
CH 27: Help Us
CH 28: Fairy Angel Gang
CH 29: A Howl in the Night
CH 30: Tell Me Everything
CH 31: Competition Meeting
CH 32: Jumping to Conclusions
CH 33: Blue/Green Fire
CH 34: Half-Blood
CH 35: Addicted
CH 36: Judgy Much?
CH 37: Picking an Outfit
CH 38: Dates with Vampires (P1 - MingxKit)
CH 38: Dates with Vampires (P2 - ForthxBeam)
CH 38: Dates with Vampires (P3 - PhaxYo)
CH 39: Species Change
CH 39 Ext: Mom's Letter
CH 40: No Escape for You (Part 1)
CH 40: No Escape for You (Part 2)
CH 41: The Competition
CH 42: Good Enough to Eat
CH 43: Deja Vu
CH 44: Actually, You Kissed Me
CH 45: I'm a Yo-Yo
CH 46: Family Visit
CH 47: The Bite
CH 48: Clubs & Drugs
CH 49: Hospital & Meeting His Family
CH 50: What's the Big Deal
CH 51: He Did Not Flirt with Me
CH 53: Claiming My Kitkat (Part 1)
CH 53: Claiming My Kitkat (Part 2)
CH 54: Let's Make a Deal
CH 55: Planning to Tell Them
CH 56: When?!?
CH 57: Heart and Body Will Know (Part 1)
CH 57: Heart and Body Will Know (Part 2)
CH 58: Avoidance
CH 59: Let's Hug it Out
CH 60: Decisions
CH 61: Finding a Clue
CH 62: Who is Park
CH 63: Edge of Disaster
CH 64: The Plan (Part 1)
CH 64: The Plan (Part 2)
CH 65: To the Hospital We Go
CH 66: No Contradictions Allowed
Announcement
CH 67: Soul-Bonding & Park's Life
CH 68: Epilogue: 103 Years Later

CH 52: Dinner with the Fam

6.2K 472 137
By txdramalover

A/N:  Hi Everyone! I'm back! So let's jump right in...

------------------------

PHANA'S POV

It's Wednesday and we're having dinner with Yo's family tonight. They picked an upscale restaurant about 20 minutes from the school, and Yo and I are driving there now.

When we arrive, we are shown to a small private room and we find Yo's grandparents and uncle waiting there for us. All three of them had risen from their seats and moved to greet Yo when he walked through the door. However, his grandfather stopped in his tracks when he saw me enter the room behind him.

"Why is he here?" his grandfather asks out loud. "In case you didn't know, this is a family dinner." He says pointedly to me.

Wow, talk about a slap to the face. The old man doesn't waste any time at all. I knew this was a bad idea, but Yo was determined that I come with him, so I agreed. Now I think I should just go back to the dorms for tonight. I don't want Yo to feel stressed over this. I move to his side to tell him my intention, but he speaks first.

"Uncle, Grandmother, it was very nice to see you tonight, but I think we are going home now. Grandfather, good night." He grabs my hand, turns, and starts pulling me from the room.

"Wait, no!" His grandmother cries as she moves quickly to block his path. "I haven't got to spend any time with you, please don't leave." She looks on the verge of tears.

With his free hand, Yo takes one of her hands and holds it. "Gran, I wish I could stay. I want to spend time with you too, but I will not stay here if P'Pha is not welcome. He is my boyfriend and I love him. Grandfather being mean to him is not going to change that fact. I want to get to know you both and I want us to be a family, but I will not do it at the expense of my boyfriend."

I feel like my heart is about to burst from my chest with happiness. Watching him defend our relationship to his family is incredible. I would have given way and gone home tonight, determined to try again at another time, but Yo is drawing a line in the sand right now. Gawd! He looks so fierce and cute at the same time. Why is he so damn sexy? I want to grab him and kiss him... ARGH! Not here!

His Gran looks at him, then looks past him, "Please don't leave yet. Just... give me a minute." She pats his cheek then moves past us towards Yo's grandfather. We turn to see what she is going to do.

Marching right up to him, she pokes him in the chest with her finger. "Look here, Atid Sengsuwan. I just got my grandson back, if you mess this up for me you are going to have hell to pay. Do you understand me?"

"Honey, now we talked about this. I think he's too young..."

"He doesn't seem to care what you think and I'm not sure I do either. So, stop trying to drive Phana away, for at least tonight, because you're driving our grandson away instead. Is that what you want?"

"Of course not Malee..."

"I didn't think so. Now behave."

"Yes dear." Atid replies as he sulks.

Wow. Yo's grandmother rules the roost. I look over at Yo thoughtfully, wondering if he will be as bossy of a wife as his grandmother. I kind of hope so. A smile explodes across my face at the thought.

Malee turns back to us and marches over, she takes Yo's hand and leads him back to the table. Since I'm holding his other hand I follow along. "Now, everyone, sit down and we will start this evening again."

We all sit at her command. It's a round table and I have Charong on my left and Yo on my right. Malee is sitting on Yo's other side with Atid between her and Charong, completing the circle.

The table has bowls and platters of food already piled high on it, so it looks like they were just waiting for Yo to get here to start eating. Malee picks up a plate and turns to Yo smiling sweetly, "Honey, I ordered just about everything because I didn't know what your favorites were. So, tell me what you like and then I'll know for next time."

After she fixes Yo's plate, she looks around the table at the rest of us, "What are you three waiting for? Eat." Charong, Atid, and I immediately reach for plates and start filling them.

As we all begin eating, we listen to the steady stream of conversation between Malee and Yo, and tension finally begins to ease around the table. As they continue to talk, they take turns including each of us into their conversation with questions. They make it seem natural, and after about 15 minutes the awkwardness has mostly faded away.

"Wayo, what time are you coming to the house on Saturday? Does Charong need to pick you up, dear?"

Yo looks over at me unsure of what to say, so I jump in. "I will drop him off on Saturday. Would around 3pm work, ok?"

Malee looks past Yo and nods to me, "Yes, that would be fine. It gives us a chance to spend time with him before dinner. Thank you, Phana."

"Your welcome," I tell her. I hate the idea of him being away from me, but I know they have been waiting just as long as I have to be able to spend time with him.

--------------------

WAYO'S POV

After we finally got settled down at the table, the rest of the evening was mostly painless. There were a couple of tense moments, when my grandmother asked about my plans for staying the night this coming weekend, but Pha handled it well.

We're in the car, on our way back to the dorm now, when Pha gets a call from Kit.

"Ai'Pha, where are you?"

"Yo and I are in the car on the way back to the dorm. Do you need something?"

"Yes... uhm, I need to talk to you." Kit sounds a little hesitant.

"Ok, well we'll be there in about 10 minutes."

"Alright, I'll wait." He says then disconnects the call.

I look at Pha and he looks over at me and just shrugs his shoulders. Neither of us have any idea what Kit wants to talk about.

---------------------

The three of us are sitting in my room, and Pha and I are waiting for Kit to talk. We've been here for over five minutes now sitting in silence.

"Ai'Kit, did you have something to talk to us about or not?" Pha asks losing his patience.

"Yes, I..." Kit stands from his chair and starts to pace. Pha and I watch him for another minute or two.

"P'Kit, is it bad? You know Pha and I will help you, right. Do you need help?"

He stops and looks at us, as a small smile crosses his face. "It's not bad, but I will need a little help." He takes a deep breath and lets it out as he says, "I've decided to accept Ming and I..."

"AAAIIIIII!!!" I jump up and throw my arms around Kit. "P'Kit! P'Kit! P'Kit! That is so great!" I release my hug and grab his hands as I bounce up and down.

Kit is laughing at how excited I am. "I'm glad you're happy, but you can't talk to Ming about it yet, because I want it to be a surprise."

I deflate instantly, and tell him honestly. "I'm not really good at keeping secrets, P'Kit. How long do I have to not tell him?"

"Just till Friday evening."

"Ok, that's easy, that's only two days. I'll just avoid him until Friday." I say as I smile at Kit.

Pha clears his throat and we both look over at him. He is staring pointedly at my hands which are still holding Kit's. Jealous bastard, this is one of your best friends. However, I quickly let go of Kit and retake my seat beside Pha, when memories of last night rush through my head.

He was so jealous of what happened yesterday with Park, that we went four rounds. It was amazing, and I wouldn't change it, but at first, I wasn't sure if I was going to be able to walk this morning. After soaking in a hot bath and making him rub my back and hips, I felt mostly better though. However, I am not quite ready to deal with his need to remind me who I belong to again so soon.

--------------------

KIT'S POV

"So, what help do you need from us, Ai'Kit." Pha asks.

"You know we'll be closeted together for a few days because of the Mating Heat. So, I'm going to stock up on supplies and food for my fridge, but I'm sure we're going to run out. It's not like we'll have a lot of time to cook. I think we'll probably be out of school on Monday, so I will need help with notes and assignments."

"Well, that sounds easy enough. The notes and assignments are no problem. I'll take care of those."

P'Kit, it's normal for friends to help out, so we can just leave food at normal meals times and text you it's at your door. You can just grab it when you get a free minute. Will that work?" Yo jumps in saying.

"Yes, that works great. Thanks." I'm relieved my friends are willing to be here for me.

"I'm really excited for you and Ming. He's going to be so happy, P'Kit!" Yo seems barely able to contain his enthusiasm. He's so cute when he's happy.

I can't resist as I reach over to pinch his chubby cheek, but I get my hand slapped away by Pha before I can touch him, "Don't touch." He says with a stern and irritated face. "Go play with your wolf, not my siren."

-----------------

A/N:

I hope everyone had a great Christmas! Did you miss me? Or at least my story?  ;-p  

Whew! The holidays are such a stressful time. I feel like I could use a few more days off!   

Sneek Peak: Obviously with the lead in above, the next 2 chapters are all Ming x Kit.  :-]

See ya'll tomorrow!!

12.30.2017   9:03 am  US CST

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

135K 3.7K 25
Warning: 18+ ABO worldကို အခြေခံရေးသားထားပါသည်။ စိတ်ကူးယဉ် ficလေးမို့ အပြင်လောကနှင့် များစွာ ကွာခြားနိုင်ပါသည်။
124K 246 91
Erotic shots
7.6K 311 7
Hi I have been a silent reader of Wattpad for a long time ..then recently I tried to save my old works in my account ..so this story is one among th...
25.9K 459 7
Y/n and his friend are found inside an iceberg by two siblings after being in it for a long time. What will they do when they hear about a war that h...