Always Yours (King Series #2)

By heyitsmaiii

They both swayed to the music seeming as they were lost in their own universe, they smiled at each other and... More

Hi
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Thank You
Epilogue

Chapter 19

5.7K 151 8
By heyitsmaiii

〖️♕️〗️

C H A P T E R
N I N E T E E N

【️♕️】️

True to Lady Cecilia's words, many people came into the Castle and they got a quick tour of the hall room where the wedding will be held. And also true to her words, almost all the servants practically didn't hold their unhidden disgust that they have for me, always picking names, whispering to each other of how much of a slut I am, and how disgusting my clothes, body and face are. They also find new ways on how to physically and emotionally humiliate me.

I was assigned in taking care of the rooms, the thing that I am probably good at, cleaning. I was also tasked and assigned to clean and polish the hall room.

There were still weeks to plan and decorate before the wedding.

Wedding.

His wedding.

My throat constricts as I try to painfully swallow the fact that he is going to be married.

It still brings me amount of pain, emotionally that is, no matter how much I try to shrug it off as if it wasn't important, the thing is that, I couldn't. Every time I am reminded that he is going to be married it is as if I was drowning and shackles were clasped around my feet, preventing me from freeing myself and inhaling oxygen. I felt like I was dying.

Many are already busy, a menu of food was being prepared, most of which I don't know yet. Fruits, vegetables, meat, fish and other organic and non-organic food are being delivered and stored inside the kitchen. Floor length table cloths are also being bought and prepared, and so are the draperies and other garments that are going to be used during the wedding.

I could already feel that this event/celebration is going to be a huge one.

"Rose! What are you doing just standing there?!" Lady Cecilia shouted and all eyes were now focused on me as I lowered my head and blushed beet red in embarrassment.

I could hear her heels click as she walked closer to me; I practically gulp in my fear. The past days haven't been exactly good to me, ever since that day where Lady Cecilia threatened me.

"I told you to start moping and yet here I see you, just staring at us while we are working, you are not the bride here! You cannot just stand there and watch us work!" she hissed at me as she grabbed my chin, forcing me to look at her angered face, you could practically see the anger just by looking at her eyes that were formed into slits.

"I am sorry Lady Cecilia" I apologized at her.

"Did I tell you to speak?" her eyes narrowed once again as she tightened her hold on my chin, practically leaving a bruise.

I shook my head.

"You disgust me" she spat as she released my head and I automatically lower my head.

"I want you to go and clean all the rooms in the Castle, and I expect you to finish your task before 9 this evening, is that clear? Or do I have to dumb it down for you?" they all laughed at me, I know that I don't know how to read and write but I do know how to understand the words that they are saying, but excluding those deep words.

"You can speak, that is if you are mute" she continued to mock me and I could practically feel the smirk in her sentence.

"Of course, Lady Cecilia, I understand" I muttered weakly.

Pathetic.

I know.

"Good, now go back to work" she said as she clapped her hands before she walked away.

Most of them snickered and some are hiding there laughs. As I exit the hall room, I fall to the ground as someone 'accidentally' blocked their feet in my way. The room bursted out laughing, even the designers and decorators stopped what they are doing as they laugh at me. They put their hands on their mouths to try and contain their laughter as they try to act professional, but I guess seeing someone slip is more amusing.

I quickly got up before I exited the room, blushing in embarrassment.

I walked a little farther until I couldn't hear their laughter anymore, I slid down on one of the walls as I place my elbows on my knees and place my head on both of my palms.

God, what did I ever do to deserve something like this? To deserve a life like this?

After a couple of pathetic seconds, there I realized that I wasted those seconds pitying myself instead of doing my task so that I would complete it, why am I becoming more and more irresponsible this days?

Do not let their words get to you, don't be such a pathetic, whiney and emotional bitch. Do your work, that's the only thing that you are tasked, nothing else, nothing more.

My demon is right; I need to stop being so bitchy, work, work, work and just work.

What will I do without my demons?

I couldn't do it, it's already lunch time and I only finished cleaning 15 guest rooms, there are still many rooms to be cleaned, but I am already tired plus my stomach is grumbling like crazy.

I take a break in one of the rooms, the room as far as I could tell was larger, not like an ordinary guest room but kind of like a room for a King and Queen, much like the King's room but this one clearly shows that it was once occupied, but it clearly showed that no one was using it at this time.

I also found pictures, pictures of a couple and that just proves that it was indeed once occupied. But question is, why would they leave the room? If I was given this room I wouldn't even think of leaving, this whole room is practically luxury.

I took a long breath and released it in a tired sigh before I got up from the soft and comfortable carpet that I could possibly sleep on and made my way towards the vanity which was located beside the Queen sized bed.

I got the duster and started dusting the vanity; I wet the white cloth before I started wiping the surface of the vanity. I opened one of the drawers of vanity attempting to wipe it and clean it but I stopped when I looked at the stack of papers inside the drawer, not only that but there was also a golden necklace with a beautiful red pendant. I carefully lifted the necklace as I awed at its beauty and its design, intricate swirls were placed around the red pendant making it even more beautiful and I didn't even realize that the door opened as I let out a small scream.

"Hey bitch- what the fuck are you doing?" a voice startled me as I dropped the necklace to the ground as I turn around to see the person, only to see Riley, one of the servants in the Castle, looking at me with curiosity before her gaze dropped down to where the necklace laid.

I quickly bent down to pick it up, if I would have had my bruises and cuts this would immensely bring me pain and I still thank whoever had healed me- whoever that woman was for healing all my wounds and scars.

"What are you doing holding that one? Were you going to steal it? What a bitch!" she exclaimed as she stormed over to my direction before she grabbed the necklace. I gasped as she grabbed the necklace and I tried to get it back so that I could put it back to where I had found it and finish my task.

But no matter how much I tried to reach and get it she would push me down.

"I wouldn't blame you if you would steal this necklace, it's so pretty and must have cost a fortune, I mean do you see the size of this ruby! I could get rich if I sell this!" she exclaimed happily as a grin made its way to her lips, I frowned at what she is about to do with the necklace.

"Please, give it back so that I would put it to where it belongs, and it's not yours to keep so please do not go on further with your plan, so please can you give it back?" I asked her nicely as I extended my hand and opened my palm indicating for her to give back the necklace but all she does is scrunch her nose up in disgust at my hand before she snorts.

"Who gave you the permission to speak? I didn't give you any so before you speak, firstly, know who you are talking to and secondly know who the fuck you are before you open your fucking mouth" she spat venomously as she pointed a finger at me before she continued,

"And I am not going to give this necklace back; you would steal it like I would do so. Who am I to trust a human like you? You just want to get rich! So back off bitch! I am taking this with me and you will not utter a word about this or else I am going to snap your little pathetic head with my teeth, do you understand me?" she asks as she looks at me with her eyes narrowed, I gulped. This is wrong, stealing is wrong and the consequences will be painful. If ever she gets caught for stealing the necklace, she will be in immense trouble, I should know, I have been in that situation more than once but in different circumstances.

"But, if you would get caught..." I trailed off, worried for her.

She scoffed, "That's why I am telling you not to utter one word to anyone. Lie, I don't care but don't you dare include my name, I am warning you, Thompson" she glared and I gulped once more before I nodded my head, worrying about the consequence.

"Good, now go back to your work" she waved her hand and smirked as she looked at the necklace.

"Oh, and its lunch time, Lady Cecilia ordered me to tell you to eat" she rolled her eyes and I perked my head up as soon as I heard her statement, thank God they are allowing me to eat, I need food in my system right now.

I nodded my head at her.

Before she walked out with the necklace placed inside her pocket she looked back at me and said, "Remember, not a word" she glared at me one more time before she disappeared.

My heart is already throbbing, what if she will get caught? I am not a good liar, what if they will question me? What will I do? What will I say?

I try to calm my heart by placing my hand on my chest and took deep breaths before I stood up and went to the kitchen.

I would continue my work later, and I hope I do finish my job before 9...

Early update be like:
🤗🤘(ノ*゚ー゚)ノ

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

784K 14.6K 65
"What am I going to do with you, Hera? You aren't allowed to leave, so just trust me and take a bath. I won't do anything." "My brothers once told...
960K 23K 13
"Don't you get it? Nobody wants you. Go back, then I can be on my own again." "Do you really not want me here?" My voice competed with the wind and s...
355 64 22
Trouble breaking out leading to the disappearance of the last daughter of Alpha Ace causing two kingdoms to be at bay. Growing up, Dawn has trouble w...
63K 2.5K 23
WARNING: THIS BOOK HAS MAJOR PLOT HOLES, AND IS ALL TOGETHER VERY BAD. I SUGGEST YOU READ MY NEW BOOK, Skeletons In My Closet. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. ...