Runaway Love (A Mindless Beha...

By JeniyaEdwards

Heartbroken, with a little girl on the way. Olivia runs away from her crew that used to love her She ran away... More

Run Away Love (A Mindless Sequel)
Chapter 1 - Life isn't always what you think.
Chapter 2 - Moving Mountains.
Chapter 3 - Why can't I just let our so called "Love" Burn ?
Chapter 4 - Every happy life has an Heart Broken Ending.
Chapter 5 - What goes around comes around.
Chapter 6 - My Immortal Love for you.
Chapter 7 - Dancing is hot like Gasolina.
Chapter 8 - Searching For You.
Chapter 9 - The Good Girl has became a Tough Fighter.
Chapter 10 - Finally Found You..My Lover.
Chapter 11 - The Beast Within.
Chapter 12 - Real Bosses Talk & Hoes walk.
Chapter 13 - Impossible For Us.
Chapter 15 - Rolling Love around Like A Dice.
Chapter 16 - Dangerous Perez.
Chapter 17 - Dreams Fill Of Tears.
Chapter 18 - Calling The Storm Of Drama.
Chapter 19 - You think they'd know you. But they just met the real you.
Mini Chapter Of 20 - The Truth Lies On The Table.
Chapter 20 - The Truth Lies On The Table & So Do You.
Chapter 21 - Laugh At My Pain, Laugh At My Humor.
Chapter 22 - Seducing Daddy, Saves your Daughter.
Chapter 23 - Departed...From You.
Chapter 24 - Painful Hopes
Chapter 25 - Heartfilled Pain
Chapter 26 - Destiny Revoked (Part 1)
Chapter 27 (Part 2) - Love Gone Destructible.
Chapter 28 - Corpse Of Love.
Chapter 29 - Take Care.
Chapter 30 - Prom Night; Paris Love & Kisses
Chapter 31- No Bright Lights, No Pretty Smiles.
Chapter 32- I Miss You.
Chapter 33- Roman Dreams
Chapter 34- That girl who got her heart fooled.
Chapter 35 Ecstasy & Oxycodone (Part 1 of 3)
Chapter 36- Initiation. (Part 2)
Chapter 37- A sweet, deathly ending.

Chapter 14 - The Battle Of Love.

6.9K 126 27
By JeniyaEdwards

Mel's POV:

"Mel, Come on out. Kiesha brought food." Somi says.

I sit on my bed and keep my head in my hands. Pain. Something that everyone has to go through. However, its always pain. I hear a knock on my door. I don't speak. I don't smile.

Why smile when it only last for 1 minute? It will waste smiles for the children that really needs it.

My door opens. I look and see Diggy. I lay down and pull the covers over my head.

"Aye, Sis you aight?" He asks. Ever since diggy got on here, he's been like my bro.

I shrugged and closed my eyes. Diggy sighed. "Mel don't do this to yourself." He says. I look at him.

"Daniel. Don't come at me with that crap! Okay." I snap. He clenches his jaw and stand up.

"FIne." He says and walks out, slamming my door shut.

I roll my eyes and put my Beats on.

I listen to 'Listen to your heart.' Its the only song that has my mood. Tears pour out of my eyes.

The door opens, and there he is. Standing there. With tears in his eyes. I look him dead in the eyes. He walks in and close the door. He crawls on the bed to me. He holds me in his arms. He continues crying.

Prod's POV:

(Minutes before)

I stare at the picture I held of her. The picture that makes me want to scream for her, call her name. Tell her to take me back. No matter how hard I do, nothing helps. She doesn't show me her love anymore.

All becuase I was a stupid! And sex craved. I ruined Mel & Driah's relationship. Broke Mel's heart and made her change. All because of me.

I grabbed the song book, and ran out of my room. I knocked at Mel's door, and walked in. She stared out the window. Tears falling. Eyes red from me.

She looks at me. I feel the pain go stronger. I crawl on the bed and hold her. Not wanting to let her go. We sit there crying our eyes out. I finally stop my tears.

I grab Mel's hand. "Come on I need to show you something." I say. She nods slowly.

We run to the 2nd living room. I sit on the Piano. Close my eyes, and take a deep breath.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dl5mofDpmpI&feature=related

I'm in a world of Me & Mel.

(I wrote this song; Similair to Listen to your heart by D.H.T Just a slower version)

I know their something you feel just like me.

I know I put you through that pain, and mi-se-ryy.

But just - juuust

listen to your heart,

Yeah, Just listen to your heeart

and please just remember to listen to your heart,

How you used to be mine, How you used to love me.

How you smiles,

Which light up the room,

Heeeyy,

I feel your pain,

I feel your so-rr-ooww,

But just listen heart, and feel it feel the samme-

OHhhhhhhhhh, Listen to your heart.

Eyy, ey, ey, --- Listen to your heart,

For You, I will,

(Listen to your heart)

For you I must,

(Listen to your heart)

For you I got brok-en,

Listen to Your heart,

You feel the same,

Listen to your heart,

Listen- listen to ya, - listen to ya,

Listen your heart,

Hopefully,

You feel the same, Just the same,

Listen to your heart, and forgive meeee,

Ehhh, Yeah, Just listen- listen - listen- listen.

(High Note) Listen to your heart.

Don't know where your flying,

Or how your crying!,

But just listen to your heart......................................

_______________________________

I stop playing and stare at Mel. She doesn't move. Its like she's not breathing. SHE"S NOT BREATHING!

Mel starts breathing. I sigh in relief. "Prod....I....What....What does this mean?" She asks.

I touch her heart. "I don't know where your going, and I don't know why. But I know your heart still has a soft spot for me. I know it does." I say.

She sighs. She stands up. "I need some time." She says, she kisses me on the cheek and walks out.

Livi's POV:

I walk out the hospital. I call Prince. Nothing. I sigh in frustration. I pick up Mila and walk to the car. I drive to Jay's house.

*

(The Next Day)

My phone rings. I grab it and looked "PrinceCharming" I tap talk.

(Phone Convo)

Prince: Hello?

Livi: PRINCE! Where are you?!?!

Prince: I'm in North Carolina.

Livi: WHAT! WHY!

Prince: Look Olivia, They killed my Boys. Twin Boys. And their gonna pay for that. Tell Mila I love you.

Livi: Prince.....Please....Don't.

Prince: ( Tears Up ) I love you Livi. Goodbye. Don't forget me. ( Hangs Up )

(End Of Phone Convo)

Teri's POV:

I walked out of my room. I sighed and layed my head on the wall. Roc comes up to me and smiles. "You okay?" He asks. I shrug. Roc smiles and opens his arms. I smile and hug him.

He pulls me close to him. I sigh and look up in Roc's eyes. He leans to my face, and kiss me softly. I slowly move my arms to his neck. I kiss him back. Roc closes his eyes and licks my bottom lip. I let him in my mouth. We have a tongue war.

I pull away when i hear someone clearing their throat. I see its Kiki. She's tearing up. She walks out of the hallway into her room slamming the door shut.

I sigh and look at Roc. He nods and kisses me one more time and leave, going into his room. I take a deep breath and walk into Kiki's Room.

She's crying. She looks at me. I sit on the bed. "Why?" She asks. I sigh. "Why what?" I ask. She bite her lip, stopping herself from breaking down in tears again.

"You know why! I know you love me." She says. "I'M NOT GAY!" I yell.

Kiki stands up. I jump up. She pins me on the wall. "If you weren't gay would you do this." She says and smashes her lips into mines.

I gasp and kiss back slowly. Tears pour down Kiki's eyes. She kisses me harder. I move my arms around her neck. Kiki whimpers. She pulls away. "So, that doesn't show you don't have feelings for me?" She says. I sigh.

"Okay, so maybe I do like you. But I love Roc." I say. Kiki nods. "Fine." She says. She storms out. I run after her.

She barge in Roc's room. "CONGRADS! You won the bet. Have fun with her." She says. My heart shatters. Did.She.Just.Say.Bet?

_______________________________________

CLIIIIIFFFYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!! :D Lmao!

I sorta liked this chapter. :) its cool. (I think)

22 VOTES AND 15 COMMENTS!!!!

Oh and anotha thing. Don't say I'm a freaking story jacker, Becuz 1. I get this ish out of my head. 2. I don't need anyone's story to make it good. I have a brian that can make it good. And I don't care if my story is Similar to anyones else, It MY story This story & The rest of the story I wrote is under MY works. So it all belongs to me. 3. I stress out hard enough Off the compuuter, I'm not killing my damn self becuz of some damn Opinions .

I hope your a True Oreo Fan. :)

~

Niya_Weezy_Baby

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

292K 12.7K 65
(Hey all. I've merged them together, sorry for any inconvenience.) Grace Griffin Roman Parker They are nothing alike. To Need Her: Grace is a sociali...
147K 8K 50
Do dead people come back to life? And if yes, do they come back with new family? And what happens when they resurrect and they can't remember those w...
82.5K 2.3K 20
Riley knew how to take care of himself. He wasn't good at much, but he could do that and do it well. Cycling through violence and neglect from his fa...
159K 3.9K 33
A young 16-year-old girl who struggles to not only take care of herself in this cruel world but also to look after an 11 years old girl and a 2years...