TMR Imagines and Preferences...

Por Mariposita_Bonita

A book of imagines for Thomas, Newt, Minho, and Gally fans! I take requests! Más

When He Started To Like You
When He Asked You Out
Favorite Thing To Do W/ You
Other's Opinions of You
They Get Injured
This is War (Part One)
This is War (Part Two)
Gally Imagine
You Get Stuck in the Maze
Return From The Maze
GUYS
You Fight
You Fight pt 2 (Make Up)
Snow Day
What He Calls You
Interview W/ The Gladers
He Does Your Hair
Thomas/Gally Imagine
Captured
Captured PT 2
When He Has A Nightmare
You Have A Nightmare
He Gets Sick
Hot Things He Does
Fight Night
Newt Imagine (Plus announcement!)
What He Does When You're Sad
Forewarning *PLEASE READ*
Once Upon A Glade~Thomas (Part One)
Once Upon A Glade~Thomas (Part Two)
Once Upon A Glade~ Newt (Part One)
Once Upon A Glade~ Newt (Part Two)
Once Upon A Glade~ Minho (Part One)
Once Upon A Glade~ Minho (Part Two)
Once Upon A Glade~ Gally (Part One)
Once Upon a Glade~ Gally (Part Two)
A Kid?
Their Pets
Gally Imagine- Truth Or Dare?
Newt Imagine- Life After
His Music Taste
They Protect You

Christmas In The Glade

2.7K 21 17
Por Mariposita_Bonita

(Merry Christmas everyone! And if you don't celebrate Christmas, happy holidays! I wrote this because I am not in the Christmas spirit nearly as much as I need to be...)

You woke up to the sound of bells jingling in the distance, reminding you of what day it was.

Christmas! You thought, jumping out of bed to say good morning to the others.

"Merry Christmas, Y/N!" Teresa said happily as she saw you hop out of bed.  She was pulling on her boots and warmest hat. You wished her a merry Christmas as well, running outside to see the other gladers and how they reacted to the holiday. 

The builders were draping lights onto the lookout. They weren't real Christmas lights, but no one cared. They gave off the right spirit. Chuck was running around with boxes wrapped in painted paper and a santa hat covering his curly hair, wishing everyone a happy holiday and handing them a box. The sweet aroma of Christmas cookies filled the glade. Every last glader had a smile plastered on his face as they frolicked across the glade, enjoying the day off from work.

With an excited squeal, you ran about, greeting all the gladers merrily.

Thomas: "Merry Christmas!" You said at Chuck's side, handing Alby a box wrapped in green-painted paper. What would get you into a better spirit than handing out presents with Chuck? With a smile (something that wasn't seen on any other day of the year) Alby thanked the two of you, and you ran off to spread cheer to more people.

You caught sight of your boyfriend's brown hair as he helped Gally get the lights ready for the lookout. What a shucking Christmas miracle, you thought. Gally and Thomas working together?

You picked up a specific gift that you'd been working on for the past few days and ran over with an idiotic grin. It was decorated with red hearts on a green background. There was no wrapping paper, so you only used normal paper that you decorated yourself.

"Merry Christmas, guys!" You said happily. Thomas turned around and kissed the tip of your nose. Gally turned around and flashed a smile -an actual smile!-  at you, but continued working.

"I got somethin' for you, Thomas..." you started, extending the present into his direction. He chuckled and bent over to the small pile of presents at his feet.

"Thank you, Y/N. I have something for you, too." He said, handing you a small box with red paper. You practically ripped off the paper with a smile, listening to the sound of Thomas tearing apart your present as well.

You look down into the box and saw a small, heart shaped locket. It was perfectly carved in wood, and it opened up and read, "Merry Christmas, cookie. I love you."

"Thomas! This is beautiful..." you gasped, taking it out to inspect the craftsmanship.

"You better like it, 'cause your stupid boyfriend wouldn't let me work for the past week so I could help him make it perfect." Gally complained, his eyes never leaving the display. You ignored his cynical remark and watched as Thomas slowly took the batch of cookies from the box.

"Frypan's knot cookies?" He gasped. "HOW THE HELL DID YOU GET THESE?!?" He started stuffing them by the handful into his face. You chuckled.

"I work in the kitchen. I stole a couple." You said, as if it was the most obvious thing in the world. He moaned with delight as he chewed on the treats.

"Thank you, Y/N. Merry Christmas." He mumbled, wrapping you in a warm embrace. You hugged him back.

"Merry Christmas." You replied with a chuckle.

Newt: Humming Christmas carols softly to yourself, you carried the boxes across your room.

Hmmm... you thought. I have the bracelet for Teresa, the gloves for Chuck, the apron for Frypan.... You continued to access your presents as the door to your room opened slowly. Newt crept in, tiptoeing across the wood and pulling a chair over, attaching something to the top of the door frame.

"Right!" You thought, remembering the last of the presents. You were oblivious to his presence as he finished attaching his decoration.

"Ahem," He said, pretending to cough. You spun around and saw him standing with a sheepish smile at the doorway. You ran over and wrapped your arms around him.

"How's the holiday going, lovely?" He asked, kissing you softly on the cheek. You blushed.

"Even more wonderful now that you're finally up." You said, ruffling his hair. He chuckled and swatted your hand away.

"I had a late night." He said, and his cheeks looked rather flustered. "Want to go out, have some hot cocoa..." he started, inviting you to take his arm. You hooked your arm in his and started for the door.

"Well, would you look at that..." he said, stopping short when you were directly under the door...

Where a mistletoe was hanging, just above your heads. Although your memories were wiped, you knew what that meant.

You tilted your head and admired his gorgeous emerald eyes. "You put that there." You accused with a smirk.

"Maybe." He chuckled. "But that doesn't mean that you'll get out of this kiss."

He leaned over, sweeping you off your feet and dipping you, like a dancer. His arms held the base of your neck and your back as he stared down at your lips, then brought his shimmering emerald eyes back to yours. After a moment of silence, he closed his eyes and his lips met yours. You wrapped your arm around his neck, pulling up closer to him and farther from the ground. Your lips were glued together for only a few seconds, but it felt like years. You loved it.

"Y'know, when people say 'get a room' they want you to actually go in the room." A familiar, sarcastic voice mocked. Newt spun his head and met Minho's icy blue eyes.

"Bug off, Minho." Newt said with a glare. Minho smirked and walked away, leaving you two alone again.

"Now, where were we?" He asked, leaning in to continue the kiss.

Minho: "So, Fry, what're we doin' for lunch?" You asked as you sauntered through the doors of the kitchen, knowing that Frypan was on the other side. "The cookies smell great, by the way."

"Thank you." A voice responded. But to your utter shock, it wasn't Frypan. It was....

"Minho?" You asked, running to the oven, where Minho was standing in front of flattened out brown mush that resembled play doh. He had Frypan's apron on and everything. He turned around, his magnificent eyes taking you by surprise, as they did every time they locked with yours.

"Oh, hey. I wanted to, uh, surprise you, but I guess the secret is out, so... wanna help?" He asked, gesturing to the mess of flower and eggs on the counter. You chuckled at the condition of the kitchen, which looked like a bomb hit.

"Yeah, totally." You said, rushing to his aid. The poor shank didn't even know how to hold a cookie cutter, let alone work the oven. You held his hand, pressing down on the batter and cutting it into gingerbread men.

Using Frypan's pancake flipper, you took the cookies off the counter and flipped them onto a tray, pushing it into the oven.

"Well, Frypan's gonna strangle me." You groaned, looking around at the conditions of the kitchen.

"What are you talking about?" Minho asked, scanning the room for himself. "It's not that bad. My room's looked worse than this."

"Oh, trust me, I don't doubt that. It's just... this is my responsibility." You replied, turning and wiping down the counter. His muscular arms wrapped around your waist from behind.

"So what do you expect me to do while you do Frypan's chores? I'm not running today." He complained, resting his chin on your shoulder.

"Maybe help me clean up this wasteland?" You replied, turning your head to him. He groaned, spinning you so that your back was to the counter and you were pulled close to his chest.

He leaned down onto you, his lips pushing down against yours. One hand supported your lower back, the other at the base of your neck. You put your arms down on the counter to keep you up. You couldn't make yourself pull away....

Until the smell of smoke filled your nostrils.

"Minho! The cookies!" You exclaimed, jumping up and nearly head-butting him. You rushed over to the oven and threw the door open. Thick, gray smoke filled the room, and you weren't surprised to hear Minho's idiotic laughter.

"I mean, they're pretty good Christmas crackers..." Minho said, pulling out the tray of charcoal-black cookies. "They'll be better than any of Frypan's garbage food."

You laughed, hugging him tightly.

"Merry Christmas, you jackass."

Gally: The end of the day was nearing, unfortunately. However, the spirit hadn't died down the slightest bit. Everyone was still running around with grins plastered on their faces.

Even Gally, who rarely smiled around anyone other than you, greeted every glader who walked by as he decorated the tree in the center of the glade with colorful bulbs. You ran over, throwing your arms around his waist and burying your face into his back.

"Hey, Y/N." He said, bending down and scooping you up into his broad, muscular arms with a smile. The other builders smirked, snickered, and whispered amongst themselves.

"Don't think I won't punch you because it's Christmas." Gally sneered through clenched teeth. The builders silenced themselves and got back to work.

"Can I help?" You asked. Gally glanced over to his builder friends, who nodded and gave their approval.

"Okay. We can't reach up there though..." Gally said with a smirk. "so... get on my back." He spun around and kneeled on the ground, waiting for you to climb on.

"Seriously?" You asked in disbelief.

"Yeah, hop on." He suggested, pulling your arm. With a smile, you wrapped your legs around his waist and your arms around his neck. Slowly, he stood, so you could reach the top of the tree.

Another builder with long, shaggy blonde hair gave Gally a string of lights, which Gally handed up to you, which you strung from branch to branch. He revolved around the tree, allowing you to drape the rainbow-colored lights over the sticks and leaves.

Gally looked up at you with a glimmer of admiration in his eyes. You didn't know that his heartbeat doubled when he had you so close and you did something together.

"Looking good up there, greenie." Wes, another builder, called out from the ground as he saw your progress. You felt Gally tense up.

"He's just being nice, Gal." You said.

"A little too nice, I think." He muttered as you strung up the last of the lights.

"We're done, guys!" You exclaimed as Gally knelt down again and you climbed off. The others cheered and gathered around, admiring your work.

Gally tapped on your shoulder and planted a kiss on the very tip of your cherry-red nose. You blushed as he wrapped his arms around you protectively and leaned down to say softly into your ear.

"Merry Christmas, Y/N. No one else could've possibly made this a more special night."

Once again, everyone, Happy Holidays! And sorry this took so long, I've been busy for the past few days!

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

223K 4.6K 36
I will include the boys: Newt Thomas Gally & Minho I will update every day or at least 7 times a week (maybe in the same day). I take requests just...
6.8K 153 28
Collection of imagines about Thomas from the Maze Runner trilogy books/movies. Feel free to leave a request!
211K 2.9K 85
Maze runner preferences and imagines requests are open so get them in fast to have yours first! REQUESTS OPEN ! Slightly PG-13 at times for language...
9.9K 109 31
Just some maze runner Imagines :)