The Wish (A Gladion x Reader...

By WinterWolf1377

I don't own Pokemon or any of its characters. All of that belongs to Tsunekazu Ishihara and everyone else who... More

Before You Read
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Final Chapter
After You Read

Chapter 26

1.4K 26 27
By WinterWolf1377

Okay so this book will actually be ending soon, but at the end of this chapter I will let you know how many more chapters there will be or at least something like that. Enjoy the chapter!
____________________________________

     Gladion was worried about (y/n) passing out from stress again once they got to Alola. Things had gotten so bad in Kanto that Gladion decided that they should go back to Alola to visit for a while.

      He would return to Kanto with (y/n) once she told everyone about what happened and what that would mean for them. He was now in (y/n)'s room on the ship headed back to Alola.

      After she'd passed out a week ago when they were in that terribly devastated area, the whole place began to cave in. Yveltal took him and all of (y/n) and his own pokémon but left (y/n) behind.

        Thankfully,  Xerneas jumped down in time enough to somehow get her and bring her to safety. As for Lysandre and the rest of his association, it didn't end too well for them.

      The chaos left both himself and (y/n) in a bad state for a couple of days but Clemont and Bonnie invited them to the gym. That was when they found out that (y/n) used to be the champion of Alola and wanted to expand her travels. Gladion and (y/n) had spent their last few days with the two of them as they introduced some of their friends to them.

      Professor Sycamore assured them that he would handle all of the damages and have (y/n)'s apartment placed on hold until they returned. This really put both of them at ease and they were able to make their trip to Alola a peaceful one.

        Gladion had allowed (y/n) to sleep most of the way since she was still tired from the entire incident. He found himself wandering off again. This time, he wound up on the ship's deck where the night sky, much like the one that displayed in (y/n)'s hair at the moment, shone brightly with the light of the moon. He leaned against the rail and stared at that moon.

      It reminded him of when he was writing that note for (y/n)'s parting gift which she ended up nicknaming Moon. He now understood why.

        "Gladion?" (y/n) called from the other side of the deck. She had apparently found it harder to sleep without him watching over her and had also wandered to the ship's deck.

      "Yeah?" he responded not surprised that (y/n) had shown up.

        "Do you think that everyone will still like me the way I am now. Will they be happy that I saved you but only with a cost? What do you think will happen once we get back?" she asked. Gladion laughed at her. It was something he found himself doing a lot more often.

      "You sure do have a lot of questions don't you," Gladion said holding back a laugh. "Come here. I want to show you something."

        (Y/n) slowly made her way to him in her (fav pokémon) pajamas and stood next to him. "You see that moon up there?" he asked.

        "Well yeah, Gladion. It's kind of hard to miss with such a clear sky," she said as she playfully but lazily nudged his arm.

      "Well, (y/n), you are just like that moon. You don't do anything to harm anyone. You give off a radiance that is just right for those around you. I've never met anyone in my life who hated the moon, so there is no reason why everyone should see anything wrong with what you've become now. You're still the same person on the inside even if your appearance has changed," he explained.

      He rested his hand on hers which was on the railing of the deck. They both observed the moon for a long while before (y/n) finally broke the silence.

        "I love you...Gladion," she said. He was a little shocked to hear her express his very own feelings toward her so easily.

        "I loved you even before I left Alola the first time," Gladion said and he meant every word of it. He pulled her closer to him in a sort of side hug with the hand that he had rested over hers. She leaned her head onto his shoulder and again they stared at the moon. (Y/n) yawned which signified that it was really late and they should be alseep.

      "You go get some rest. We have a big day ahead of ourselves," he said to her.

       "But what about you? You need sleep as much as I do," she said. He shook his head in protest.

       "Can't sleep. I have too much on my mind," he said hoping that she would let him have some time to himself. She seemed to understand because she began to trudge back to her room in those adorable (fav pokémon)  pajamas.

      "Oh and (y/n). Please don't tell anyone that I said all of that sentimental stuff. I would seriously ruin my image," he said.

        She only giggled and responded saying, " Whatever you say, Gladion," which he really hoped was a 'yeah, I won't tell anyone'. He turned to watch (y/n) walk sleepily to her room and decided to sit down at the rails. He sat there for a while before he escaped the thoughts that weighed his mind down.

        "Did you miss me?" The voice was very unmistakably Necrozma's. Gladion jumped up and turned around to see the evil pokémon floating next to the boat.

      "But...how? I don't understand. I can't understand pokémon like (y/n). Unless...you're still possessing me," he said. Necrozma laughed at him.

        "Well as far as possession goes, you're off the hook. Would you care for an explanation?  Good, now you must listen carefully. I will not repeat myself.

      You remember how I told you that I could hear, see, and feel everything that you heard, saw, and felt? Well, you have a pretty messed up life. I swear all of those others that I've killed in the past didn't have lives as twisted as yours. In other words, you got me of all pokémon to feel sorry for you. Congratulations," Necrozma said.

      "I don't get it. What does that have to do with you being here right now or why I can even understand you in the first place. I thought you died in the wreckage back in Kanto," Gladion said. Necrozma floated towards him a little which made him step back.

      "I am haunting your dreams. Whenever you sleep you will see me. I have plenty of advise and I can answer a lot of your questions. If you ever need any desperate help, just go to sleep and I'll be there every time," Necrozma said. Now this was getting a little confusing. There had to be something that Necrozma was after.

      "So that means that you're on my side now?" he asked.

        "Oh you misunderstand me. I am going to make you life as terrible as possible by haunting your dreams. The answers to questions that you don't want to know will be told to you anyway and the answers to questions that can save lives will be given at a cost."

      "The best part about this is that I can kill you as many times as I want to in your dreams. This is all just payback for entrapping my body under all of those rocks. And guess what. This is going to happen forever because that's how long you're going to live," Necrozma said laughing maniacally.

      "No. No, this can't be happening," Gladion said to himself not wanting to believe a word of it.

        "Oh but it is," Necrozma said and in a flash of light, the pokémon impaled him with one of his wicked claw-like features. Gladion suddenly jolted awake like someone would after having a nightmare because that's what that was. He was still on the deck of the ship. The only difference was that a pokémon that looked like a floating cat was in front of him.

      "Mew? I think that's what (y/n) called you. What are you doing here," he muttered. He was nodding off to sleep again but just the thought of seeing Necrozma again kept him awake.

        Mew looked at him for a few more seconds and then wisked off into the far reaches of the sky. It was getting really close to dawn but there was no way that Gladion was going to get any rest now.

      He made his way to (y/n)'s room instead of his own and lay in the bed next to her sleeping form. He might not be able to get any sleep but that didn't mean that he would allow nightmares to haunt (y/n) as well. She seemed to be having a nightmare when he got there so he hugged her and the signs of a nightmare slipped away with it.
____________________________________

So I've decided to name the last chapter Final Chapter so that you'll know when that happens. Of course there will an After You Read chapter but you don't actually have to read that if you don't want to. Until next time my wonderful readers!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

463K 9K 117
Ash Ketchum, an aspiring Pokémon master who has traveled through six major regions. What happens when all hope is lost and circumstances force him in...
11K 196 21
Y/N is from Kalos but after his father dies he and his mother move to Alola Y/N still having his two Kalos region pokemon feels uneasy in the new reg...
687 8 12
1. Why not? I rewrote this for fun. 2. I want to see how much I have improved. I reread my first book and I'm cringing at my younger 11-year-old self...
65.8K 839 34
[Best Rankings : #39 in Pokemon, #18 in Aureliashipping, #1 in Lonashipping] After an unspeakable incident with her mother, Lillie Aether is afraid o...