Taking a Bite Out of the Moons

By txdramalover

Wayo is a simple human boy trapped in a lonely little world, until he makes friends with Ming and Forth, were... More

CH 1: Bullies Suck
CH 2: Making New Friends
CH 3: No. More.
CH 4: The Mausoleum
CH 5: All Alone
CH 6: Sticking Close
CH 7: Visitors
CH 8: We Have an Understanding
CH 9: Coming to Visit
CH 10: Dinner with the Pack
CH 11: Pack House Sleepover
CH 12: A Series of Firsts
The Rules: Taking a Bite Out of the Moons AU
CH 13: Explanations
CH 14: Time to Go Home
CH 15: Birthdays and Mates
CH 16: Going to College
CH 17: Mouthwatering
CH 18: Neighbors
CH 19: Worry, Frustration & Pink Milk
CH 20: My Friends?
CH 21: Breakfast with Wolves
CH 22: Dirty Laundry with Kit
CH 23: Staking His Claim
CH 24: Lunch with Vampires
CH 26: Here's a Mate, There's a Mate
CH 27: Help Us
CH 28: Fairy Angel Gang
CH 29: A Howl in the Night
CH 30: Tell Me Everything
CH 31: Competition Meeting
CH 32: Jumping to Conclusions
CH 33: Blue/Green Fire
CH 34: Half-Blood
CH 35: Addicted
CH 36: Judgy Much?
CH 37: Picking an Outfit
CH 38: Dates with Vampires (P1 - MingxKit)
CH 38: Dates with Vampires (P2 - ForthxBeam)
CH 38: Dates with Vampires (P3 - PhaxYo)
CH 39: Species Change
CH 39 Ext: Mom's Letter
CH 40: No Escape for You (Part 1)
CH 40: No Escape for You (Part 2)
CH 41: The Competition
CH 42: Good Enough to Eat
CH 43: Deja Vu
CH 44: Actually, You Kissed Me
CH 45: I'm a Yo-Yo
CH 46: Family Visit
CH 47: The Bite
CH 48: Clubs & Drugs
CH 49: Hospital & Meeting His Family
CH 50: What's the Big Deal
CH 51: He Did Not Flirt with Me
CH 52: Dinner with the Fam
CH 53: Claiming My Kitkat (Part 1)
CH 53: Claiming My Kitkat (Part 2)
CH 54: Let's Make a Deal
CH 55: Planning to Tell Them
CH 56: When?!?
CH 57: Heart and Body Will Know (Part 1)
CH 57: Heart and Body Will Know (Part 2)
CH 58: Avoidance
CH 59: Let's Hug it Out
CH 60: Decisions
CH 61: Finding a Clue
CH 62: Who is Park
CH 63: Edge of Disaster
CH 64: The Plan (Part 1)
CH 64: The Plan (Part 2)
CH 65: To the Hospital We Go
CH 66: No Contradictions Allowed
Announcement
CH 67: Soul-Bonding & Park's Life
CH 68: Epilogue: 103 Years Later

CH 25: Movie & Dinner with Wolves

7.1K 558 140
By txdramalover

WAYO'S POV

We said goodbye to Kit and Beam, and Pha is driving us back to the dorms now. Lunch ended up being nice, even though it got off to a weird start. Both of Pha's friends were outgoing and talkative, and had lots of funny stories to tell of their times together.

As we drive up to the dorm parking lot I can see Forth and Ming walking out the building doors. Obviously, they had just been up to my room.

As soon as Pha parks, I get out of the car and say hello to my friends.

"Where have you been?" Ming asks.

"I had lunch with P'Pha and a couple of his friends." I say as Pha walks up and stands beside me.

Forth scowls at Pha, but then turns to me and smiles, "Shorty, we're going to go see the new movie you've been talking about. Do you want to go with us?"

"Yes! Yes! P'Forth, you know I've been wanting to go. Of course, I want to!" I bounce around a little. I'm so excited. I've been dying to see this film.

Forth, Ming & Pha are all smiling at my antics right now, but I'm so happy I can't help it. "When does it start? Where is the theatre? Do we need to go now? How do..."

"Shorty, Shorty!" Forth stops my babbling. When I'm a little calmer he continues, "We should leave soon to make it on time. Do you need to go up to your room for anything?"

"No P', I'm ready! Let's go."

As we head towards Ming's SUV I feel like something is missing. I look around and see Pha walking away from us towards the building doors.

I run over to him and grab his hand, stopping him. "Don't you want to go and see the movie?"

He looks down at our joined hands, then up at me in surprise. He pauses for a second seemingly in thought, then he looks past me, "I wasn't really invited, N'Yo."

"But..." I look at him then I also look behind me at Forth and Ming. I turn back to Pha, "Do you want to go P'? You don't have to, of course, but it you want to go that would be nice." I pause then say very quietly, "I'd like it if you came with us."

"Then yes, I'd very much like to go."

"Ok, give me a second P'. Wait right here." Now that I know he wants to go, I need to make this happen. I have to handle this the right way. This is going to take maximum effort on my part.

I turn and walk over to Ming and Forth, stopping when I'm just steps away. My head is hanging down, my hands held behind my back and the toe of my shoe scuffing the ground.

"P'Forth?"

"No."

"Ai'Ming?"

"No."

"B-but, p-please?" I put just a tiny bit of shakiness into my soft voice and a whole lot of pleading.

"No." They both say at the same time.

Alright, that's it. It's time for the big guns. I take a deep breath and lift my head to look at them. My eyes are wide open, and they are brimming with tears. My lips are heavily pouted with the bottom one quivering just the slightest bit. In the softest, shakiest voice I can manage, I ask again, "Please?"

There is silence for maybe twenty seconds, but I can see both of the have started to sweat and fidget. I think I have this one in the bag, maybe just a few more seconds...

"Damn it!" Forth curses loudly as he lowers his head and rubs his forehead. He heaves a giant sigh, "Fine, if it will make you happy, he can go. But that is not fair N'Yo."

I don't use it often, but I know they can't resist my special attack methods. But to show my appreciation, I take the last few steps separating us and throw my arms around him. "Thank you, P'." I say as I look up at him and smile.

I look over at Ming and he's just shaking his head at me. I release Forth and grab him for a big hug too. He whispers in my ear, "I hope he's worth all that effort."

I just smile up at him, before I run back to Pha. "They said yes." I tell him with a big smile.

"I heard, but I think you kind of tricked them into it." He smiles and pinches my cheek.

I admonish him, "P' that wasn't a trick! A brave man is always willing to head into battle for a good cause, and a smart man knows which of his weapons will win the war. So, shouldn't you be praising me for being brave and smart?"

"It would probably be more appropriate to praise you for being cheeky and devious," I start to pout at him, "Oh, no. You're not using that on me right now. Come on, let's go before they change their minds."

----------------------

MING'S POV

Between what the vamp said to us at breakfast the other day and my conversation with Yo later that day, I had really started to think about the current situation. Yo wasn't Forth's or my mate, so who were we to dictate who he hangs out with. Yes, we were his friends, and we wanted him to be careful and safe, but telling him he couldn't be friends with or be interested in someone else wasn't either of ours' place.

Forth and I had gone out with several people, both girls and boys, in secondary school, and Yo had never said one word about us doing so. He had been supportive to us and friendly to our partners. On the flip side however, Forth and I had always chased away anyone who even showed the slightest interest in him. We always told ourselves it was for his safety, but looking back I realize how unfair we were to him.

After I had sorted it all out in my brain, I decided to take up the fight with Forth. Between the two of us, he had always been more possessive of Yo, while I just wanted to make sure he was safe.

Three days later of on and off arguments with Forth, and I think I may have finally convinced him to back off. At least a little. I had kind of convinced him we could still be Yo's friends and be protective without crippling his chances of ever having a life of his own. Only time would tell how successful I had been.

If the vamp was serious about Yo, then our relationship with him would have to change just a little because we had a 'hands off' policy when one of us had an actual partner. Although, that shouldn't be a big deal either since we hadn't spent any time 'relieving our stress' together in over a year, since Forth went away to school.

Forth still didn't like Pha, most likely because of the way Pha talked to him on Sunday. But, I have to say, that I appreciated how straight forward he was in letting us know his interest in Yo. It made him seem determined to me and made me want to trust him. Now I wasn't so worried that he might just try to use Yo and throw him away after.

I hope he's smart enough to understand the consequences he will face if something like that does happen. Hmm, I think Forth and I should probably get a little of our own back by letting him know how quickly we will tear his body limb from limb if he mistreats Yo.

We're all driving to the movie theatre now and I'm glad Yo got his way about Pha going with us. If this guy is going to be in our lives, then we need to know as much about him as we possibly can. Plus, we need to see how he interacts with Yo in person.

--------------------

PHANA'S POV

The movie was fun, mostly because I watched Yo almost the entire time. I should probably have asked what the movie was before I agreed to come, but the lure of spending more time with him was to strong.

Yo had bought the tickets on his phone on the way over to the movie, so we walked right in, bought our popcorn and drinks, then found our seats. Ming was on my left and Yo was on my right, with Forth just one seat beyond him.

When the movie started, and I saw it was animated, I laughed thinking it was a joke. But Yo shushed me and went right back to watching the screen, completely engrossed in the actions on the screen.

I heard Ming chuckle quietly, then he leaned towards me and whispered, "Get used to it, if you plan on hanging around. Animated movies are his favorite and he sees all of them in the theatres." Then he just sat back in his seat and focused on the movie.

I looked at Yo and he was bouncing in his seat and giggling. It was then I realized it didn't matter what we were watching if it made him this happy.

We're now going to get dinner somewhere together. I'm sure Forth and Ming want to interrogate me about my intentions towards Yo some more, but I'm ready for whatever they dish out.

---------------------

A/N:

Did ya like this chapter? Then don't forget to vote and comment.

Sneak Peek: Ming and Forth meet Kit and Beam

I could maybe be convinced to give a double update today since it's the last day of my holiday vacation, IF anyone is interested. Is anyone interested?? Let's see how many sad puppy and kitty eyes I get, ok? 555!

11.26.2017   9:48 am US CST

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

134K 264 91
Erotic shots
1.7M 115K 26
#Book-2 in Lost Royalty series ( CAN BE READ STANDALONE ) Ekaksh Singh Ranawat The callous heartless , sole heir of Ranawat empire, which is spread...
48.2K 3.1K 56
A Trixya story Trixie and Katya are single parents. Their paths cross when Katya's son, Andrei, picks on Trixie's daughter, Melody. Trixie and Melo...
13.3K 556 44
မြင်မြင်ချင်း ချစ်မြတ်နိူးတဲ့အချစ်ရဲ့ လက္ခဏာကို ဖော်ပြခြင်ရင် လာဗင်ဒါလေးကို ပေးလို့ရတယ်။ ဒါကြောင့် ကိုယ် ခင်ဗျားကို လာဗင်ဒါပေးမယ်။ #သျှားမြတ်စေသာ ...