Don't Stop Believing

By DMSJ06261995

*Warning there is going to be swearing. I don't own glee. I own the plot and other people that I add. Rating... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67

Chapter 6

46 1 0
By DMSJ06261995

"Because she came to me and told me to stay away from you. So what was this fight about really? Let me guess. She thinks I am trying to ruin your relationship. She thinks I am trying to steal you from her." I said.

"Wow. It was like you were standing there." Ryder said.

"Did she really say those things man?" Jake asked Ryder.

"Yeah. But I told her that Kitty and I are just friends." Ryder said.

"What does she think about it?" Unique asked.

"She thinks that that Kitty and I are more than friends." Ryder said.

"Yeah." I said fake smiling.

"Kitty, tell him or I will." Marley said.

"Tell me what?" He asked looking at me.

"She came to me and told me to stay away from you." I told him.

"What? When?" He asked just looked at me.

"In my first block. She doesn't want us to be friends. Her words were, 'Stay away from Ryder. I don't want you to talk to him, look at him, or be near him.' So yeah. But I don't care we are friends and I only want to see you happy." I said smiling.

"Yeah I know. I will talk to her. So don't worry. Can we change the topic?" Ryder asked.

"Okay. How was everyone's summers?" Jake asked.

"It was good. I got to go to New York City. I hanged out with our glee family when I was down there. It was amazing." I said.

"Wow that's cool. I hanged out with Unique most of the summer. Also I have been righting too." Marley said.

"So can we see or hear the songs?" I asked looking at her book bag.

"No. It is not finished, but when it is then maybe." Marley said.

"Fine. Unique what did you do over the summer?" I asked.

"Hanged out with Marley and spend some time with my family. They are now having a better mind about who I am and I am allowed to be me." Unique said.

"That is amazing." Marley said.

"Yeah it is." Unique said.

"Ryder what did you do over the summer?" Jake asked.

"Dating with Marissa and hanging out with Jake and my family." Ryder said.

"So Jake what did you do over the summer?" I asked.

"Hanged out with my brother until he left and my family. Also I hanged out with Ryder." Jake said.

"That is cool. How is your brother?" Marley asked.

"He is good. He loves it. He is so happy doing something with his life." Jake said. We sat there and talked about life and last year. Also we walked about what we think is going to happen this year. Then the bell rang for the end of this block. We looked each other and frowned. I hate this. We walked away from each other and headed to class. But Ryder walked with me. Then Marissa came up to us.

"Hey babe." She said to Ryder giving me a dirty look.

"Hey." He said.

"So can you walk me to class?" She asked taking his arm.

"Marissa...."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 4 62
*Warning there is going to swearing. I don't own glee. I only own the plot. Rating is T to M.*People may look at me different after they find out wha...
45.3K 1.3K 13
So Finn had asked the older kids to come and help him prep the glee kids for Sectionals and, of course, everyone was on board. "All right, do you rea...
303K 6.6K 89
With all of its original members gone, the glee club must struggle to survive at McKinley High School. Having taken the club by a storm the last year...
25.5K 528 48
Two different people meet in one spot. They meet online. They never seen each other faces or hear each other voices. But that is what they thought. T...