Who would've thought?

By xamazynduhx

' "Justin?"I ask,feeling my eyes widen a little in suprise. "The one and only."he half jokes,letting out a... More

Who would've thought?
Chapter 2-Here we go
Chapter 3-im sure.
Chapter 4-should we?
Chapter 5...awkward
Chapter 6-Torn.
Chapter 7 here we go again
Chapter 8-i think.
Chapter 9-jealous
Chapter 10-Aussie
Chapter 11-drama
Chapter 12-i chose him because..
Chapter 13-oollg
chapter 14-the meet and greet
Chapter 15-Talk to me.
Chapter 16-The walk with Chaz.
Chapter 17~the dinner.
Chapter 18-What happened last night?
Chapter 19~The talk..
Chapter 20-announcement
Chapter 21~The new dancer
Chapter 22~day off
Chapter 23-NOAH?!
Chapter 24~Hailey,whats wrong?
Update
Chapter 25~tell me
The beach.
Noah is coming
Hawaii
Big mistake
Memory loss
Recovery
You promised,you lied.
Almost a punch-on
Party
The kiss's
Kidnap.
Found.
My one and only(last chapter)
New book!
5 years later
Omg
5k!!
I miss jailey <3
Special 6/7k/8k/9k chapter
My demons
Holy sdougwiubfodwubf
My demons
OH MY JESUS

We meet again

635 17 3
By xamazynduhx

*Haileys pov*

~ 1 month later ~

I step out of the shower and dry myself before throwing on some sweats and an oversized jumper.

I walk back into the bedroom and am greeted by a husky voice from behind.

"Goodmorning babe."he greets.I turn around and see him leaning against the bed frame,still shirtless.

"Your awake!"I say happily running over to him and laying on top of him and giving him a quick kiss on the cheek.

"Yes I am"he laughs causing me to roll my eyes.

"NOAH!"Noah's mom yells from downstairs.I get off of him and he stands up

"BREAKFAST IS READY FOR YOU AND HAILEY!"she calls back,causing me to smile.

"Why is you mom so cute?"I joke giggling.

"I don't know,I'm just lucky like that."he shrugs jokingly."I'll meet you down there,I just need to have a quick shower."he says.I nod and make my way downstairs.

"Good morning Hailey."Noah's mom Melissa smiles.

"Morning Melissa"I smile taking a bottle of water out of the fridge.

I practically stay here every night so I know I'm welcome to do whatever I like.

"Would you like some pancakes?" She asks as I sit at the table.

"I would love some,thank you."I smile and she hands me a plate with 3 pancakes on it.I grab some maple syrup and pour it into my pancakes before beginning eating.

Just in case you were wondering;Me and Justin broke up,well I broke up with him.Noah was a really good help and I developed stronger feelings for him,so we got together.To my surprise, Justin and Selena are dating.Me and my dad got into a little argument so I haven't been staying there lately,but I do miss him.I think somewhere inside me I miss Justin to,but I am still so angry.What made me even angrier was the fact that he didn't even text or call after that night,he just dropped contact with me,and I haven't seen him since.

"Guess who?"I hear someone whisper and a strong pair of arms wrap around my waist from behind.

"Hmm,I wonder."I roll my eyes jokingly,leaning back and pecking Noah's lips.

"Mmmm,I smell pancakes"he says sitting next to me and grabbing a massive plate full of pancakes.

"You're such a pig."I roll my eyes playfully finishing off my plate and putting it in the sink.

"I know"he laughs.I go back to sit next to him at the table.

"What do you wanna do today babe?"I ask leaning my head in his shoulder.

"Hmm,maybe we should go to the movies?Divergent is out and you told me you wanted to see it."He shrugs taking another bite of his pancakes.

"YES OMG!"I clap my hands happily."I'll go get changed."I smile happily before running into Noah's room.I have some clothes there because of how much I stay there.

I walk into the room and get changed into blacked ripped skinny jeans,a black hoodie that says 'BLACKOUT' on it in white and some black flats.I brush my hair and let it flow wavy and make my way back downstairs.

"ready to go babe?"Noah asks wrapping an arm around my shoulder.

"Yep!"I say happily.

We say our goodbyes to Melissa before driving off to the cinemas in Noah's car.We walk into the theatre and buy our tickets.I tried to convince Noah to let me pay but he insisted he will.We walk over to the candy bar and order popcorn and drinks before finally making our way into the cinema.

We sat in our seats which were smack bang in the middle of it.

"I don't think you understand how excited I am to see this right now,I'm like totally fangirling."I giggle excitedly.

"You are so cute."he chuckles taking my hand in his.

"I try,I try."I flip my hair over my shoulder jokingly.He laughs and then leans over and gives me a kiss on the lips.He pulls away smiling,causing me to smile to.

The movie starts and I hear a boy and a girl walk in laughing,I turn my head to look at them.

Wait...what the fuck.

----------------------------------------

*Justins pov*

"Did you see that lady's pants?wow"I roll my eyes as we walk hand in hand into the cinema,ordering our food before walking towards the door.

"Yep.They made her look like a fatty boomba"Selena giggles.

"fatty boomba?"I knit my eyebrows together laughing.

"Yeah"she laughs before we walk in and take our seats in front of a couple.

"You're adorable."I kiss her cheek.

I hear whispering behind us but I decide to ignore it as the movie starts.

Halfway through the movie I hear giggling behind us..That laugh..it's so familiar.

I turn my head to see a girl and a boy,I can't see their faces properly, laughing as the boy places kisses along her neck.I shake my head in disgust.

"SHHH."I spat before turning back to the movie.

I hear the girl giggle one more time before it finally stops.

Wait,that giggle.Who's is it?

"Noah!stop!"the girl hissed/giggled.

NOAH?wait..woah...Is that..HAILEY?!

---------------------------------------------------

*Haileys pov*

I can't believe they are actually here right now.I mean,this is the first time I've seen him in like a month and this is the sight I am greeted to?

"Noah,you won't believe this!"I whisper in his ear.

"What?"he whispers back.

"Justin and Selena are legit right in front of us right now."I sigh.He looks forward and his eyes widen.

"Holy shit."he chuckles.

"This is sooo no funny."I roll my eyes.

"Babe relax,just ignore them and watch the movie."he says kissing my cheek as the movie starts.

Halfway through the movie Noah kisses my cheek,causing me to giggle.He moves his way down to my neck and places kisses along my neck,causing me to giggle louder.

"SHHH!"Justin spat from in front of us,probably still no idea it me.I giggle once more,

"Noah!Stop!"I hiss but couldn't fight back the giggle that came along with it.

"Why?"he laughs lightly.

"I am trying to watch the movie."I clear my throat and turn my attention back to the movie,trying my hardest not to laugh.

"Come on,you know you love it."He whispers in my ear.

"It's towards the end if the movie and I really wanna see the ending"I roll my eyes.

"To bad."he said before scooping me up and putting me on his lap,causing me to let out a really loud laugh.Then the lights turn in and Justin stands up and turns around to us furiously.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

*Justins pov*

"WOULD YOU TWO GO FUCKING HAVE A MAKEOUT SESSION SOMEWHERE ELSE?"I yell at them,trying my best not to sound jealous,which is exactly what I am.

"I'm sorry,last time I checked there wasn't a law saying you can tell me what to do."Hailey rolls her eyes getting off of Noah and he stands up aswell,stretching.

"Well there should be a law on you two fucking having sex at the movies!"I hiss.

"We weren't having sex"Noah rolls his eyes,reaching for Haileys hand and holding it in his.

I couldn't help but feel a tang on jealousy in my heart and I just wanted to kill Noah right then and there.

"Let's go babe."Hailey sighs pulling him away.

"Bitch."I mutter under my breath,walking slowly behind them with Selena by my side,smirking in enjoyment.

"Excuse me?"Hailey turns around.

"The fuck did you just call my girlfriend?"Noah spits,pushing me back.

"I called her a bitch,are you fucking deaf?"I roll my eyes pushing him back.

Noah raises his fist but Hailey holds him back and pushes him away.

"I'm the bitch huh?"she says stepping dangerously close to me,"I'm sorry,who was the one that cheated?"she says,causing my face to drain of it's colour,"who was the one that promised they wouldn't cheat,but did?"she says tears forming her eyes,"and who was the one that fucking ignored me for a month?"she says her bottom lips quivering,"AND WHO WAS THE ONE THAT MOVED ON JUST LIKE FUCKING THAT!"she yelled,letting her tears fall.

I opened my mouth but nothing came out.

"That's what I thought."she said,her voice cracking at the end before walking back to Noah as he wrapped an arm around her.

"Hailey wait!"I yell grabbing her wrist and spinning her around.

"I'm sorry."I say quietly.

"Let go of me."she snatched her hand back before storming off with Noah.

What have I done?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.9K 941 34
Justin was abused as a kid. Now he's 23, and engaged to his girlfriend of six years, Selena. She is twenty four years old. Justin has constant mood...
109 2 35
Arielle Summers knew she can't hold all of her pain inside forever. The scars and cuts on her arm seemed like they would never heal. She knows cuttin...
10.7K 171 14
Okay, So you might be wondering and a bit confused on who I am; Well, let me answer that. My name is Selena and the whole idea of my life right now i...
84K 3.1K 49
Selena at the age of 15 got involved in a sexual relationship with her Doctor due to his countless seductions , his charm, and drop dead handsome goo...