(un)Expecting ➳ S.Stan

By outrowonho

in which a one night stand between two actors turns into something far bigger than they were expecting. [SE... More

Cast
Playlist
Epigraph
Zero; Wikipedia
One; Instagram
Two; Real Life
Three; Group Chat
Four; DMs
Five; Twitter & Text
Six; Phone Call
Seven; Text Messages
Eight; DMs
Nine; Instagram
Ten; Group Chat
Eleven; Instagram
Twelve; Article
Thirteen; Instagram
Fourteen; Interview
Fifteen; Text Message
Sixteen; Instagram
Seventeen; Twitter
Eighteen; Group Chat
Nineteen; Instagram
Twenty; Instagram
Twenty-One; Real Life
Twenty-Two; Instagram
Twenty-Three; Instagram
Twenty-Four; Group Chat
Twenty-Five; Instagram
Twenty-Six; Instagram
Twenty-Seven; Instagram
Twenty-Eight; Messages
Twenty-Nine; Twitter & Messages
Thirty; Twitter
Thirty-One; Instagram
Thirty-Two; Messages
Thirty-Three; Instagram
Thirty-Four; Messages
Thirty-Five; Instagram
Thirty-Six; Article
Thirty-Seven; Instagram
Thirty-Eight; Messages
Thirty-Nine; Group Chat
Forty; Instagram
Forty-One; Instagram
Forty-Two; Twitter
Forty-Three; Instagram
Forty-Four; Real Life
Forty-Five; Article
Forty-Six; Twitter
Forty-Seven; Real Life
Forty-Eight; Instagram
Forty-Nine; Real Life
Fifty; Instagram
Fifty-One; Article
Fifty-Two; Instagram
Fifty-Three; Instagram
Fifty-Four; Article
Fifty-Five; Real Life
Fifty-Six; Instagram
Fifty-Seven; Group Chat
Fifty-Nine; Instagram
Sixty; Messages
Sixty-One; Real Life
Sixty-Two; Instagram
Sixty-Three; Instagram
Sixty-Four; Article
Sixty-Five; Real Life
Sixty-Six; Article
Sixty-Seven; Instagram
Sixty-Eight; Instagram
Sixty-Nine; Instagram
70; Instagram | End

Fifty-Eight; Real Life

7K 184 32
By outrowonho

"Seb, can you get that?" Valentina called out from Diego's nursery as knock sounded throughout the apartment, carefully lifting the baby from the changing table he was lying on. "It's probably Chris!"

          No answer— and the door was still being knocked upon. "Seb?" Val frowned, shifting her son into a more comfortable position in her arms before heading out of the room.

         Sebastian wasn't out there—  and she couldn't spy him through the open door of their bedroom. Had he gone out without telling her? It didn't make any sense if he had— considered they had a reservation at a small restaurant just outside of town in just over an hour from now. Their first date— and he'd disappeared on her.

          Another knock. Val heaved a sigh and moved towards the door. Chris probably knew where Seb was— the pair were practically joined at the hip, after all. 

         Pulling open the door, Val was greeted by red— a bouquet of red, to be specific. A bouquet of red roses, to be even more so. The flowers were lowered, revealing Seb — decked out in a suit and a tie that matched the colour of the dress was wearing —, who smiled sheepishly at her.

         "I do believe we have a date," he said, holding the flowers out towards her. "These are for you— would you like me to take the baby?" He took Diego anyway, scooping him out of Val's arms as she took the flowers out of his free hand. Seb lifted his gaze to hers again, that sheepish smile still there. "Too cheesy?" He asked, holding Diego to his chest.

           "They're— they're beautiful, Seb," she said, then stepped backwards into the apartment. "Would you like to come inside? My babysitter is running a bit late."

            "The later he is, the more time I get to spend with you." He shrugged, falling back into the role, and stepped into the apartment. "Wow, what a nice place you've got here— is the Dad around?"

            "Diego's father is a very much a big part of his life," Val replied from the kitchen, where she was putting water into a vase for the roses Seb had bought her. "I don't know where I'd be without him."

            "Are there an unresolved feelings there?" He asked. "I don't want to ruin what could potentially be the most attractive family ever."

            "I wouldn't say they're unresolved," she hummed, moving back into the living area with the vase full of roses. "I think we're finally coming to terms with them." She smiled at him.

             There was a knock at the door.

             "That'd be the babyistter," she said, but neither made a move to answer it. They simply stood there, smiling goofily at each other, like two teenagers falling in love for the first time.

             "Are you two really not going to answer me?!" Chris called from the other side, "I know I've got a key and all, but this is just poor hosting."

             "Coming!" Seb chuckled a second later, heading to the door with Diego still in his arms.

             Yeah. Val was definitely coming to terms with her feelings for Seb.

---

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

128K 3.5K 56
Dark! Sebastian Stan x OC/AU -- "𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬?" -- ...
567K 14.6K 44
━━ SEBASTIAN STAN! ❝ PSA! My boyfriend isn't actually my boyfriend. ❞ Where their managers think it's a smart idea to have two of Hollywood's hottest...
724K 16.4K 42
NEPTUNE | ❝I wanna love you but I don't know how.❞ Sebastian Stan X OC au social media & real life began ↠ 10/01/2017 ; completed ↠ 05/12/2018 © -inf...
484K 10.2K 75
⤛ in which she sees through him from the first day. ⤜ ☼ sebastian stan fanfic ☼ social media ☼ real life ☼ [2016 - present day ]