You Are The Only One (Larry M...

Oleh Iki_Gaka

"Don't you understand?! You must be fucking stupid!" Harry shouted. "Listen here carefully. I don't even want... Lebih Banyak

Introduction
Characters
Chapter 1 : Family
Chapter 2 : Problem
Chapter 3 : Dad?
Chapter 4 : Accident
Chapter 5 : The Plan
Chapter 6 : No way!
Chapter 7 : Promise Ring
Chapter 8 : Oblivious
Chapter 9 : Why now?
Chapter 10 : First Meeting
Chapter 11 : The Wedding
Chapter 12 : Hell No!
Chapter 13 : New House
Chapter 14 : Outing With Anne
Chapter 15 : My Gift For You
Chapter 16 : Fantasy
Chapter 17 : Idiot!
Chapter 18 : An Act
Chapter 19 : Come On
Chapter 20 : I Don't Care!
Chapter 21 : The Party
Chapter 22 : No Control
Chapter 23 : Beside You
Chapter 24 : An Eventful Morning
Chapter 25 : Flowers
Chapter 27 : Sly 1
Chapter 28 : Sly 2
Chapter 29 : Oh No Niall!
Chapter 30 : Losing It
Chapter 31 : Run
Chapter 32 : A Punch
Chapter 33 : Return?
Chapter 34 : Return!
Chapter 35 : The Change
Chapter 36 : The Apology
Chapter 37 : The Tie
Chapter 38 : Just Friends
Chapter 39 : Candle Light
Chapter 40 : Fluff
Chapter 41 : The Honeymoon Part 1
Chapter 42 : The Honeymoon Part 2
Chapter 43 : The Honeymoon Part 3
Chapter 44 : Threat and Surprise
Chapter 45 : Happy Birthday Harry!
Chapter 46 : Nausea
Chapter 47 : Time Out
Chapter 48 : Congratulations!
Chapter 49 : I Don't Want To Go Home
Chapter 50 : Too much.
Chapter 51 : Don't Wanna Hear Anything
Chapter 52 : Explanation
Chapter 53 : I'm The One Who'll Go
Chapter 54 : Missing You
Chapter 55 : Regrets
Chapter 56 : I Want My Baby!
Chapter 57 : The Truth
Chapter 58 : Back To You
Chapter 59 : Baby Here We Go Again
Chapter 60 : You Are The Only One
Special Chapter
Not an update ๐Ÿ˜‚

Chapter 26 : By Your Side

13.8K 487 200
Oleh Iki_Gaka

(Larry's wedding guest outfits ^^^)

Doncaster

"Thank you Harry but next time you don't have to buy anything for me, just both of you visiting us is enough." Mark said smiling.

He caressed the latest edition of Montblanc's watch in the box that Harry gifted him. "He's a thoughtful man now, really different from before."

"Oh, this is nothing much. Just a small gift from me to you." Harry smiled. He was relieved of Mark's acceptance of him. At least he still had the chance to woo Louis. If he wanted to woo the son, he must tackle the father first.

"And these are some presents for Fizzy and Lottie." He offered a few paper bags with YSL logo to the girls. "And not forget, this is for Phoebe and Daisy." He offered another few bags with Gucci logo to them. He and Louis chose the gifts together when they went shopping for Niall and Barbara's wedding present.

"How is it? Is it okay? I don't really know about girls clothes, your brother chose them for you girls." Harry informed the girls.

"Thank you, these are really pretty." Lottie said first while caressing the soft fabrics of the dress.

"Yes, it is so soft. Thank you Harry and Lou." Fizzy said while smiling looking at them.

"Phoebs, Daisy? Do you like it?" Louis asked the twins.

"If you don't we can change these clothes back. Do you like it?" Harry added.

Phoebe and Daisy smiling shyly. "Thank you. We like it." Phoebe said at the same time as Daisy.

Harry beamed satisfied looking at Louis' family smiles. He mentally patted himself for doing such a good job.

Louis just smiled looking at their interactions. He was relieved because Harry knew how to pleased his sisters. Even his father was accepting of Harry.

"You said you were from a wedding reception, where was the ceremony being held?" Mark chipped in.

"In Styles Hotel at the downtown, it was our friend's wedding. Louis missed you all so much, that's why he wanted to stay here for a few days. But I can just stay for a night, there's still a lot of unfinished works in office."

Mark nodded his head. He understood. Harry was a busy businessman. He was so lucky for Harry to take a time to bring Louis here to visit his family together. "Tonight, both of you can sleep in my room. I'll just sleep on the couch in this living room."

"No, no!" Louis objected. He was frowning. "There's no way I'll let you sleep in the living room." After he left to London with Harry, he had given his bedroom to Lottie and Fizzy to share so that the four girls didn't need to cramp in one bedroom like before.

Mark just laughed. "I can't let my guests sleeping on the couch."

Louis tried to find a reason. He didn't want to sleep in the same room with Harry, he was not ready. He approached Mark before he massaged his arm. "Dad, your health is not that good. It would be too cold to sleep outside." Louis tried to reason. He would not let his father slept outside and he didn't want to sleep in the same bed with Harry. He was scared!

"I have a suggestion." Harry said suddenly. "Dad, why don't you just sleep in your room? I can sleep in this living room, this couch seems quite comfy. Louis can sleep in Lottie and Fizzy's room." Harry said sincerely.

Lottie smiled. "Yes Lou, let three us sleep together. We can have a bonding time together.

Fizzy nodded agree with his sister. "We hadn't cuddles with you for so long Lou."

"Alright." Louis smiled relieved. He nodded agree with the arrangement.

Mark smiled satisfied with his son-in-law generosity. He nodded his head slowly.

......................................................................

"Harry had went back to London?" Liam asked Louis after the waitress had left with their order.

That day was Louis third day in Doncaster. Harry had flown back to London early in the second day morning because of some emergency meetings with his clients. Before he left, he had lectured Louis to take good care of himself and rang him as soon as possible if there was any problems.

Louis nodded his head. "He has a lot of works. Are you in a long holiday?
The thing was, on the night before Louis had received a text from an unknown number.

The sender was actually Liam who got his number from Zayn. That traitor! He texted Louis to ask for a hangout together. At first, Louis was reluctant to accept his offer, but Liam reasoned that they had not visited their favourite coffee shop when they were in high school for a long time. So he wanted to have a pleasant evening chat with Louis in the vintage coffee shop in downtown. Louis was finally agreeing thinking that there was no reason for him to decline the offer. So there they were, sitting in a small booth besides a glass wall facing each other in a fragrance cute coffee shop.

"I was given a week of day-off. There are some business matter that I need to attend here. So after Niall's wedding I just continue my holiday." Liam explained.

Louis just nodded his head while inspecting around the shop's decorations.

"Hmm... we hadn't have a hangout together for a long time right? Since the company's dinner party. But you didn't talk a lot." Liam said.

Liam noticed that Louis was not a talkative boy like before he was married. He also not really dare to approach Louis for a chat. He knew they way Harry glared at him, he didn't really like Liam's closeness with Louis. But his heart was stubborn. He was dying to approach Louis.

"Did you saw me in Niall's wedding that day? Liam asked.

Louis nodded his head. "Yes, I had caught a glance of you. But there were too many people so I didn't had a chance to greet you."

Liam stilled. Louis just caught a glance of him. But Liam had stared at his pretty face nearly for the whole time of the reception party. Maybe Louis didn't noticed. But another person noticed. Harry had glared at him for every time he was looking at Louis. He even went to the extend of tried to cover Louis with his body from his sight. A silent warning!

The waitress appeared with a tray of drinks and pastries. She put down a strawberry smoothie and a slice of strawberry cheesecake for Louis and an iced americano and a cinnamon sugar pretzel for Liam before she wished them to enjoy their foods.
Both of them thanked her before she walked away.

Liam cleared his throat. "Emm... Zayn had told me a bit about you." He started.

Louis sipped his smoothie. "About what?"

Louis gritted his teeth. Furious towards Zayn. Cannot be trusted to keep a secret! He made a mental note to strangle Zayn when he saw him.

"Emm... there were nothing detailed." Liam continued, looking uneasy. "About Harry, he's not being a good husband right?

"What do you mean?" Louis asked pretending innocent.

Liam shrugged. "I don't know... that's all Zayn said. He said that you are not happy. Always sad."

Louis laughed while looking outside through the glass wall, even he didn't know why. Because of the question was funny? No! He just wanted to express his feelings. He didn't had the energy to cry anymore. His tears pool had dried.

"Maybe this is my fate. What else can I do?" Louis said softly not showing even a slightest hate.

"Plus this marriage was not built based of love. We need time to know each other." He added.

Liam smiled cynically. "You doesn't know how to lie, Lou. No matter what you says, your eyes shows your sorrow. Your eyes didn't reflects happiness. Eyes never lie!"

Louis snorted. "Wow... Liam James Payne is a philosopher now." Louis praised teasingly.

The truth was his heart was touched with Liam words. Of how much he cares for Louis.

"You look thinner than before Lou. Did you not eat?" Liam teased him.

Louis shook his head hearing of Liam's teasing. "What? I'm thin because I am on diet now," he replied nonchalantly. "Do you want me to look like a whale?" Louis puffed his cheeks teasingly.

"That's why if you knew it's hard to be a businessman's husband, you should've marry me instead. I don't mind. Even if you look like a whale, I would've still loves you till we have our grandchildren." Liam said.

Louis laughed. "Lee, you really loves to tease me. Stop it!" he joked.

Liam's face changed. Sorrow for a moment. His hands slowly moved forward looking for Louis' hand which were holding his drinks. Both of their hands united before he kissed the back of Louis' hand softly.

Louis went frozen. His eyes grew wide. He didn't expect that Liam would act like that.

"But I am serious Lou." He kissed Louis' hand again. "If Harry let you go one day, I'm willing to take you as my husband. I really love you Lou."

Louis was restless. "Liam, please!" he quickly pulled his hand from Liam's held. "I... am someone's husband. You're supposed to wish for my marriage's happiness, not the opposite.

Liam was beyond frustrated. His face looked like a hurt puppy. He slowly retracted his hands across the table. He was embarrassed of his own action. How can he acted immature.

"Lou, I am really sorry but that was not what I meant. I'm not that a jerk to disrespect a marriage's tie but sometimes fate determined what we didn't expect. Nobody knew what will happen in the future. If such things like that happens, I want you to know that I will always stay by your side." He explained.

Louis was not replying. His tongue felt heavy. For the second times Liam slowly moved his hands forward seeking for his.

Before softly squeezing his hands.

😊😊😊😊😊😊

Hallo mijn mooie mensen 😘

Hmm.. Lima bean wyd? 😐

I hope nothing will happens 🙄

*Sigh... I hope you liked it ☺

Vote and comments would be nice 😀

Till then... daa XOXO Adya 🤗

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

19.7K 1.6K 23
An unhappily married couple engages in separate secret affairs with... each other. *** Zayn and Harry are a married couple stuck in an unhappy sex li...
2K 61 8
When Wanda Maximoff finds her in a new world where the supernatural exists and not a single sign of her friend. She has to learn to adapt to this new...
1.1K 64 9
Book 1 of the "My perfect" series. When Jake, a normal gang leader gets lead to a forest by someone and meets a demon that will change his life fore...