Kpop Imagines/preferences [✔]

By xbluevioletsx

Just some Kpop imagines and one shots that I write in my spare time. I mostly write about GOT7, MONSTA X, BTS... More

a/n
BTS - Jungkook
VIXX - Hongbin
BTS - Jin
GOT7 - Bambam ft. Mark
BTS - Suga
GOT7 - Mark
a/n
BTS - Jimin X Jungkook
VIXX - Leo
BTS - Jimin
GOT7 - JB
a/n
MONSTA X - Shownu
GOT7 - JR
EXO - Luhan X Xiumin
GOT7 - Mark X Jackson
BTS - Jimin
BTS - Jin X Jungkook
a/n: requesting
MONSTA X - Hyungwon
BTS - Jhope
2pm - Taecyeon
BTS - Jungkook X Jimin
EXO - Luhan
EXO - Chen
If GOT7 was your husband
Jay Park
GOT7 - Yugyeom
a/n
If BTS was your husband
MONSTA X - Hyungwon
BTS - Jungkook
GOT7 - Mark
GOT7 - Mark
MONSTA X - Minhyuk
EXO - Chanyeol ft. Baekhyun
UNIQ - Seungyeon ft. Sungjoo
a/n
MONSTA X - Jooheon
UNIQ - Seungyeon ft. Sungjoo
MONSTA X - Kihyun
GOT7 - Jackson
BTS - V
a/n: Requesting
EXO - Xiumin
BTS - Jimin
MONSTA X - Wonho
GOT7 - Mark
a/n
GOT7 - Yugyeom
GOT7 - Jinyoung
MONSTA X - Changki
a/n
BTS - Jimin
VIXX - Leo pt. 1
GOT7 - Mark & Jinyoung Part 1
GOT7 - Mark & Jinyoung Part 2
a/n
GOT7 - JB ft. Jinyoung
VIXX - Leo pt. 2
MONSTAX - Minhyuk
GOT7 - Mark ft. GOT7
a/n
GOT7 - Arrival
GOT7 - Arrival
a/n: requests
EXO - Yixing
BTS - V
GOT7 - Youngjae
a/n: new stories!
a/n: MONSTA X CONCERT
EXO - Kai
Monsta X
BTS - Namjoon
MONSTA X - Hyungwon ft. Monsta X
Kpop concepts
BTS - Suga
a/n:hiatus
a/n
BTS - Taehyung
Goodbye
BigBang - Seung-hyun (T.O.P)

EXO - Baekhyun

1.5K 32 4
By xbluevioletsx

I raked my hand through my hair in frustration, scrunching my eyes to prevent the tears from falling. "Do you think I'm stupid Baekhyun? I see the way you look at her, I know that smile."

He reached out his hand, desperate to catch me. "No it's not what you think!"

I shook my head refusing to let his words convince me otherwise. Too long had I ignored the signs, too long had I overlooked the obvious. "I don't believe you, at first I thought I was imagining things but now I know how much you really care about her."

"Y/n I love you, only you." Baekhyun's voice was but a whisper. "Please..."

Every ounce of my being wanted to run into his arms, and tell him that I believed, that our love was enough.

But that would be a lie.

So instead, I turned around and walked out the door. As soon as I was out of sight I let the tears fall.

~*~

For the next couple of days all I did was think about him. Was he as devastated as I was? Is he with her right now? But more importantly, was this really the end of us?

I decided to call him, he picked up on the first ring. "Baekhyun, I think we should talk."

"Me too." He replied eagerly.

"I believe you love me Baekhyun, but what I don't believe, is that you don't have feelings for her. Like I said, I see the way you look at her. And you know what? It's the same way you used to look at me." And every word of what I said felt like a punch in the stomach.

The line was silent for a moment and I thought he hung up. "Y/n..... I didn't mean for this to happen. I'm so sorry."

And I knew deep down he was telling the truth so I decided to give him one more chance. "I know. I think we should take a break until you sort out your feelings."

"Ok."

Wrong answer.

~*~

It wasn't all his fault. Our relationship had been going downhill for a while, and to be completely honest it wasn't the healthiest either. But one thing I did know was that I love him, or loved him. So when I drove over to his apartment and knocked on his door I knew exactly what I was going to say.

He answered the door with his signature smile and welcomed me in. Although I had been here hundreds of times I felt so out of place.

"So I've done some thinking over the past couple of days," I started.

"I have too."

"And I think we shouldn't see eachother anymore." I blurted out.

"But I want to be with you." Baekhyun said with his eyes full of emotion.

"But you had to think about it Baekhyun! I never had to question my feelings for you, I always knew." I responded raising my voice. "I want to be your first choice!"

"Please!" He begged. "I'm sorry."

"Don't make this harder than it has to be!" I cried out.

And with that I walked towards the door.

"I love you." He said, making a last ditch effort to keep me from leaving.

It was enough to stop me for a moment. To make me contemplate if this was what I really wanted, but in the end I willed my legs to move.

"Goodbye."

-
-

So I rewrote this. Sorry for the angst, I'm in a rlly angsty mood. Hope you have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!!! Also I'm sorry if there's any mistakes I wrote this at 1:00am and I'm too lazy to proof read.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.2K 613 122
Kpop scenarios and imagines of boy groups. All fluffy and sweet. Request OPEN. Currently has BTS, Got7, Infinite, Monsta X, Exo, Nct, IKON, Seventee...
19.4K 967 170
Korean, Japanese, Chinese and Taiwanese drama and music imagines ask in comments or DM for an imagine or one shot I will do any think you wish for. t...
6.6K 35 17
SLOW UPDATES! Imagines/OneShot's || Delulu is the solulu 🙏
43.1K 1K 37
Imagines about GOT7, BTS, B.A.P, and EXO hope you enjoy~