forbidden-lrh

By lovelukeforeverpls

"God, Evelyn!" Luke ran a hand through his hair frustratedly, practically shouting, "I don't hate you. I'm in... More

Introduction
01- Puke
02- Disaster
luke being absolute sex
03- Kate
04- A Band
05- Fun Fridays
07- Debate
08- Busy
09- Thunder Thighs
some reaction memes
10- Owe
11- Fixed
12- Pool
13- Rick Rolled
14- Lunch
15- Take Me Home
16- You Win
luke being hilarious as hell
17- Wet Dream
18- Confrontation
19- Awkward
20- "Just Get In"
21- Maybe
22- Fight
23- Texts
luke being so funny
24- Kiss Me
25- Lucky Charms
26- Holy Shit
27- Holy Shit pt 2
28- Sleep Over
29- Partners
30- Finally
luke being cute with michael
31- Halloween Baby
32- Practice
33- Please
34- A Picnic and More
35- Basement
36- Calum
37- Payback
luke being sexy as fuck
38- Were You?
39- Study Date
40- Sneak Out
41- He Likes Her
42- Mom
43- Home Alone
44- Mall
luke being himself
45-Baking
46- CHRISTMAS
47- New Years
48- Plane
49- Day 1
50- Competition Day
51- Wheelchairs and Painted Nails
luke being just plain hot
52- Finished
53- Tell Me It's Not True
54- Anything
55- I'm Sorry
56- Her
57- Little Bitch Boy
58- You're Not
luke making me wish i was a mic
59- It Won't
60- A Break
61- Self Medicate
62- Come with Me
63- I Know
64- Art Show
65- Valedictorian
luke being adorable
66- Graduation
67- Nothing?
68- I Can't Quit You
...
69- I Love You

06- Drunk

1.9K 47 52
By lovelukeforeverpls

A day passed after the whole Kate incident, and it was soon Saturday. Her friends had all apologized about tricking her, and she made every single one of them swear to never again.

Minus Luke, of course. He didn't care. 

Evelyn felt her phone vibrate, and as she pulled it out the name struck her as odd. Patrick. She tilted her head at the phone. He almost never calls. Of course, unless he was drunk.

She opened the call and answered, "Eveeeee! Is your refridgeratorrr runnningggg?"

Of course. He was drunk.

"Patrick where are you?" Evelyn rolled her eyes as she grabbed her house keys and shoes, fitting them on as she listened to her boyfriend hiccup and laugh.

He was muttering to himself random words before laughing and giggling. He noticed he was on the phone and addressed Evelyn once again.

As if he hadn't once before started the conversation.

"Hi Eveeee! Brad drovee me homeee from s'clubb. M'gonna throw up Eveeee." Evelyn crinkled her nose at the sound of her boyfriend vomiting. Sighing, she opened her door and hustled her jacket onto her arm.

"Sit tight Patrick I'll be there in twenty minutes," Evelyn closed the phone and shoved it into her back pocket. She then called out to Michael, "Michael I'm going to go to Patrick's."

Michael came into her view and nodded, crossing his arms as he spoke, "When you come back the rest of the boys and Hailey will probably be here. Just a heads up."

He didn't hear their conversation. If he did, he would've made Evelyn break up with him.

There was no way he'd let her be with something so worthless.

Evelyn nodded and closed the door behind herself. She believed their relationship was savable.

She knew it could be; she loved him and he loved her.

Dragging herself to his place, she knocked on the door loudly, knowing he wouldn't hear it otherwise. Evelyn heard stumbling and crashing from inside the house.

A fumbling with the front door happened before the sound stopped and Patrick spoke, "I can't open the dooorrrr." Evelyn sighed and reached under the rock right next to his big red door, pulling out a key.

She unlocked the door to see her boyfriend barely standing.

"Hi babe," Patrick slurred, falling against her as she sighed, closing the front door behind her. She helped him take off his clothes and get in the shower, putting him a new change of clothes on his bed.

He always called her drunken as she came to his apartment, knowing he'd probably be asleep on the floor without her. He did this every time he went out: get drunk, call her, and fall asleep.

He finally got out of the shower and slumped against her, asleep. His head fell in her lap as she sighed, running her fingers through his hair, watching him peacefully sleep.

Evelyn got up and walked to the bathroom, fixing her reflection before grabbing her coat and leaving.

Slowly she walked the long way back to her house, since she refused to drive. As usual. It was only three miles in total to be fair.

She could run that easily.

She finally reached her home and pulled out her keys, opening the door.

She saw her Dad on the phone, pacing and talking in a stern voice. She quickly kissed him on the cheek as he smiled slightly before continuing the conversation.

She walked upstairs to her room, passing her brother's room. She could hear laughter and familiar voices. She opened the door of his room and saw the four boys sitting in front of the TV.

"Hi Baby Hood!" Calum said as Michael looked at him weirdly.

"She's my little sister remember?" Michael said jutting his thumb at his own chest as if to add to his sentence.

"But she acts more like me so she's Baby Hood to me. Plus Ashton already calls her Lil' Cliff," Calum said proudly as Luke put a finger in his mouth as if he was going to be sick.

Evelyn rolled her eyes and sat down next to Ashton.

"Why don't you just call her trash?" Luke butted in. Evelyn gave him a glare as Michael groaned. He hated it when they fought. It was his best friend and his sister.

Yeah, Calum and Ashton were also his best friends, but Luke and Michael have been friends forever.

They were family friends, and they did everything together. He hated to see them fight.

"Guys no fighting." Evelyn rolled her eyes at Michael's words, but pales at his next question, "So how was your boyfriend."

She looked down at her hands suddenly interested in her rings, "Good. He's good." Luke noticed her nervousness and scrunched his eyebrows. She seemed fine a minute ago. Why did the topic of her boyfriend bother her?

"I don't like you hanging around him Eve, he gives me bad vibes," Michael started as Evelyn groaned. He always did this, try to convince her to leave him.

Which she would, if she didn't still love him and didn't believe she could fix it.

"I can make my own decisions Michael. If you haven't realized you are literally minutes older than me-don't act like you're all wise and superior," Evelyn said as Ashton chuckled at her words, before immediately shutting up when Michael sent him a glare.

"Maybe Michael is right," Calum said as she stood up, clearly done with the ganging up against her. They always did this, told her he wasn't good for her. They were, they just needed some work.

"Jesus I just wanted to hang out with you guys not be under fire constantly," She dusted her hands as Luke laughed, claiming he never wanted her there in the first place.

She ignored him and went to her room, pulling out her phone and calling Hailey.

Wasn't she supposed to be here?

"Hi Hailey," Evelyn said, putting a pillow behind her head and getting comfy.

"Hey Evelyn what's up?"

"Oh nothing," she said, lying on her bed, "the boys are all here and all obnoxiously annoying. Michael said you were supposed to come." She could hear Hailey smile, she could hear it and she knew it had to do with a certain boy.

"I know I am coming, just give me a minute? Tell Ashton I said hi," Evelyn laughed, knowing Hailey was turning red. She had a crush on Ashton since 6th grade.

Ashton had a crush on her for 3 years but was too afraid to ask her out. They both were so stupid, so blinded by fear not to just step out and try.

"Aren't you about to see him?" Evelynteased as Hailey nervously laughed.

"I know, but....still," Hailey seemed to be struggling with something, probably a car door. Nevertheless, Evelyn could imagine the embarrassment on Hailey's face, even though she was nowhere to be seen. Evelyn finally agreed.

"Ashton," Evelyn yelled as Hailey tried to stop her from being so obvious. Hailey was squealing in the phone begging her not to be that obvious. Evelyn ignored her and said, "Hailey said hi!"

"Tell her I said hi back!" He yelled as Hailey sighed in the phone. Hailey had heard him through the phone and just told herself it was just him being friendly.

"Dude you should just tell him how you feel, I bet he feels the same," Evelyn didn't bet Ashton felt the same; she knew for a fact that he did.

Unfortunately, he made her promise not to tell Hailey and they were big on keeping secrets.

"I don't want to Eve. Listen I have to go so I can drive but I'll see you in 10." Evelyn nodded and soon Hailey was off the phone.

Evelyn threw her phone onto the bed next to her and sat up.

Evelyn yelled in the hall, "Ashton man up and ask Hailey out!" They were too busy playing their video games super loud, but she was certain he heard her.

Anything that had to do with Hailey and you got his attention.

"Bitch I didn't invite you to my barbeque so why you up in my grill!" Ashton replied as Evelyn laughed, deciding to join the boys and watch them play video games.

"Can I try?" Evelyn asked as Ashton nodded and gave up his spot, letting her play against Calum. The game they were playing was called Mario Kart.

Evelyn had no clue how to play. Absolutely no clue. She used to play video games all the time, but got busier with school and decided she didn't want to play games anymore.

Which was why when she beat Calum by a milestone shocked them all. Evelyn squealed and jumped up and down, dancing around like a little kid.

Michael gave her a big high five as the doorbell rang. Evelyn went to answer it as Ashton turned to Calum.

"You let her win didn't you?" Ashton asked with a hint of suspicion in his voice as he shrugged, not answering the question; he simply reset the game and handed the control to Michael.

Luke guffawed and rolled his eyes at his friends.

Why were they entertaining her in the first place?

He could never be friends with her, never. It was impossible; there was just no way.

The two girls walked in, interrupting his thoughts as he smiled at Hailey, ignoring the presence of the girl he despised, "Hey Hailey."

"Hi Lukey." Evelyn rolled her eyes and pretended to gag, sticking her finger in her mouth like she was going to throw up.

"Oh princess not in here!" Luke spoke with feigned and pure amusement in her pain, "Go to your boyfriend and be sick with him instead".

What a low blow.

Evelyn turned around and left the room, walking back to her room. Ashton slapped Luke on the back of his head, "Ow!"

"Bastard! You can see something went wrong with her boyfriend. Go apologize," Ashton whispered to him menacingly. Luke was almost scared of Ashton, for once. He nodded and got up, just to get rid of Ashton.

"Eve, are you okay? That really set you off," Hailey asked softly as Evelyn let a smile show on her face. She was itching to go paint, but she honestly had no energy to.

"I'm okay, just go have fun with Ashton; I'm just going to get some sleep," when Hailey gave her an unconvinced look, Evelyn continued, "I'm fine. I swear."

Finally, Hailey gave up. As she was walking out, she ran into Luke who was coming to reluctantly apologize. She put a hand up in front of him, "Don't make it worse. She's had a rough day."

Luke looked at Hailey and crossed his arms, "I'm not going to do anything I swear." He then went around her and walked to Evelyn's room, leaning against the doorway, sighing as he knocked on the frame.

She looked up and squinted her eye in question. What does he want?

"Hey. So Ashton told me I needed to apologize for my actions because it looks like you were having a bad day," Luke said, walking towards Evelyn and sitting on her bed.

She curled her legs up closer to her as she softened her look.

"But then I realized," he let a small smile show on his face, "I don't care if you had a bad day. I don't care if you're having problems with your boyfriend. My job is to make you miserable, so... no apology for you, princess."

Evelyn looked at him with intense anger, and all of a sudden, she reached out and slapped him. She hit him so hard that his face turned from the impact and her hand hurt.

"Bitch," he spat out before walking away, out of her room. Evelyn chuckled to herself and pulled out her phone.

He deserved it.

//

their feud is smthn i LIVE for. i love these two for REAL. i used to have a person that i hated alot- and we became close quickly afterwards. but then we went back to hating each other so nevermind i guess

rivals to lovers type beat.

mwah, luke forever.

-m <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 167 36
You wanna know the real reason why Luke and Michael hated each other at first? A girl, with the most beautiful long dark brown wavy hair. Eyes so blu...
530K 8.6K 100
So I have a 5sos account on Instagram, @2.much.5sos , & I do some 5SOS imagines on there so yeah, just thought I'd put them all together in Wattpad f...
612 36 22
When I got there, his door was unlocked. I walked in. "Hey Luke," I giggled as he wrapped his arms around me from behind. "Hey hottie," he whispered...