A Touch Of Faith✔️ (Wattpad v...

Por angel48183

Grace and Zack's daughter Faith is a senior in high school. Armed with her three best friends and her crazy f... Mais

Faith
Things are getting thick
Kai King
A grounding sucks
Family matters
Homecoming and getting close
First date and all that jazz
Confusion doesn't even explain things
Surprise, you thought this was over? Wrong
Life has its ups and down
Family dinner
Trouble is a brewing
When life hands you lemons, add sugar
Independence or something like that
Tricks or treats: a Halloween chapter
The significant fallout
Snow trapped
It's never too late to say you're sorry
Caught in the act
So, this is Christmas
New year, new problems
Setbacks
The next day
Love all around: a Valentine chapter
Relationships are tricky
It's all fun and games until you go camping: a spring break chapter
Prom night and other surprises
Finals craziness
Graduation at its best
Four years later: what have we've been up to
Epilogue

New beginnings all around us

2.9K 133 2
Por angel48183

It seemed Jacob and Jonas were happier than they were. I was delighted for both of them. Kira and Max were having fun. Max made Kira laugh and didn't take her crap. He even got her to give up the smoke. She was still a rebel, but I think that's what he liked about her.

Belle was closer to Lexie than ever, and it helped that they went to different schools. It makes the heart grow fonder. Kai and I were also happy. We had our moments, but nothing a little making up couldn't fix. God, I love my tattoo boy.

As for Ashton, he and Margo started hanging out more. I didn't find this out until I came home and found his door opened a crack.

"So, what movie should we watch? Action or comedy?" Ashton asked Margo.

"How about both? We can watch the action first, then a comedy," Margo said.

Ashton popped in the movie and took a seat on the floor near Margo. "Margo, can I ask you something?"

"Sure," Margo answered.

"Does it bother you that you're hanging out with someone younger?" Ashton asked.

Margo raised her eyebrows. "Does it bother you that you're hanging out with someone older?"

"Um, well, no," Ashton said.

"Then I'm cool with it. Look, Ashton, you're a pretty cool dude. I have fun when we're together," Margo said.

"You do?" Ashton asked, surprised.

"Yeah, I'd like to think we became great friends over the past few weeks ever since we stayed at the cabin," Margo mentioned.

"Friends. Right," Ashton said.

"Something wrong?" Margo asked.

"No. Nothing's wrong," Ashton said.

"Okay," Margo said.

As I listened to both, one thing came to mind. Ashton likes Margo. That gave me an idea.

"Hey, Margo," I said, strolling up to Margo, acting casual. It didn't work. Margo looked at me strangely.

"Faith," Margo said with a look.

"So, I was wondering if maybe you wanted to go to the movies with me tonight?" I asked.

"I guess I can go. Who's all going?" Margo asked.

"Well, you, me, Kai, and Ashton," I said with a smile.

Margo stopped and turned to me, "Like a double date?"

"Well, I wouldn't so much call it a double date, more like four friends hanging out," I reasoned.

"Look, Faith, no offense, I know what you're trying to do, but I'm not interested in Ashton that way," Margo said, drat.

"Are you sure? Because I saw how you guys were at the cabin and the way you hang out and," I said.

"And we're friends. Ashton is like a brother to me. He's funny and smart. We have fun. Why ruin a good thing? Thanks, but no thanks," Margo said, closing her locker and going to class.

I turned around and walked over to the edge of the lockers. "Sorry, Ash. I tried."

"No, it's not your fault. I was stupid to believe that maybe someone would like me. I mean, I tried with Belle and looked how that turned out. It's the same with the other girls. The difference with Margo is that it's not anything sexual. I like Margo. Too bad she sees me as a little brother," Ashton said, sounding defeated.

I wrapped my arm around Ashton's neck. "Oh, little brother, you have much to learn about women. But I think you're finally off to a good start." We started to head to class. "So, are you still going to hang with Margo?"

"Yeah. I mean, Margo is fun to hang together. I won't have to worry about feelings now," Ashton said as we walked to class.

Ashton kept his word and hung out with Margo, except he stayed in the living room with her now and sat on another couch. Whenever all of us would go out, he would sit next to other people instead of near Margo. Ashton's conversation with Margo would be brief.

I knew what Ashton was doing. As much as Ashton didn't want to admit it, he liked Margo more than a friend, but he didn't want to get hurt. I couldn't blame him. It wasn't until one day at school; things took a turn between Ashton and Margo.

Ashton was getting stuff from his locker when Margo walked up to him, "Hey, Ashton."

"Oh, hey, Margo. What's up?" Ashton asked.

"Can we talk?" Margo asked.

"Talk about what?" Ashton questioned.

"Well, I was wondering if you wanted to hang out tonight. You know, only the two of us," Margo said casually.

"And do what?" Ashton asked with a look.

"Maybe we can go to a movie or something. I mean, the two of us haven't hung out together alone in a while," Margo mentioned.

Then a guy yelled to Ashton, "Yo, Ash! You coming?"

"Yeah, be right there," Ashton said to the guy. Then he turned to Margo. "Hey, can we maybe talk about this another time? I got to get to class before I get detention."

"Oh, yeah, sure," Margo said.

"Thanks," Ashton said as he ran to meet up with the other guy.

Margo heard the guy say, "What? Is that your girlfriend?"

"Who? Margo? Nah, man, we're friends," Ashton said, ouch that hurt.

Margo turned and came face to face with Max. "Don't say it."

"Say what? That you friend zoned Ashton, and now he's turning the tables on you," Max said.

"I know it was stupid. I didn't want to happen with Ashton, what happens with Jacob and me," Margo said.

"Margo, Jacob has a lot of issues. Do I like what he did? No, but I understand a lot had to do with his bi-polar. The fact remains, Ashton didn't act like that with you. He got to know you. I think the whole situation with Belle changed Ashton," Max explained.

"How so?" Margo asked.

"Faith told me that Ashton didn't dare to look at another girl after what happened with Belle. You were the first girl he wanted to know because he genuinely likes you as a person," Max said.

"Yeah, well, I guess I completely blew it," Margo said.

Max placed his arm around Margo's neck. "Oh, twin, you have so much to learn about a person's brother. Did you forget who Ashton's sister is?" Max gave Margo a smirk, and Margo smiled.

"You're crazy," Margo told Max.

"Maybe so, but sometimes we need a little Faith," Max grinned.

It took a little time, but we all worked our magic, especially after Max filled me in on a few details about Margo. If it was one thing I knew, it was that Ashton had a jealous streak. Hell, he went after Jonas, who wiped the floor with him all because of Belle.

So, this is where we would need some help in the form of a guy. Kai found a guy from school named Keith to help us out. I guess it helps when you're built with tattoos to persuade a guy to do you a favor.

Now all we had to set the scene, which is a dance at school. All of us went to the dance, and when we arrived, all of us hit the dance floor, especially Margo and Keith.

"Is Ashton watching?" Kai asked.

"Oh, yeah, and I swear Ashton's jealousy is showing," I said.

"Come on," Kai said.

"Where?" I asked.

"Here," Kai said as he danced with me over to Margo.

"Someone's watching you two," Kai said.

Margo glanced at Ashton to see Ashton watching her. "So, what now?"

"Give Ashton a show," Kai said. "Now excuse us while we dance," Kai said as he held out my arm and led me away. My boyfriend is a goober.

Keith pulled Margo closer to him and made it seem like something was happening between him and Margo. Max and Kira made their way over to where Ashton was. "Be careful, your jealousy is showing," Max said.

"I'm not jealous," Ashton mumbled.

"Are you sure, cuz, because you're oozing it," Kira said.

"It doesn't matter. Margo's with Keith," Ashton said.

"You sure about that?" Max asked.

"What do you want me to do?" Ashton asked.

"Go get Margo," a voice said. They turned to see Belle and Lexie. "Ashton, show Margo how you feel. Look, you're a decent guy when you want to be and show her how you feel. Go after her."

Ashton looked at the others, and they all nodded. He cleared his throat and slowly made his way to Margo. Kai and I ran over to our friend to see it go down. Jacob and Jonas walked up.

"Watch," Max said. They turned and watched Ashton make his way over to Margo.

Once Ashton reached Margo and Keith, he tapped Keith on the shoulder. "Can I help you?" Keith asked.

"Yeah, it seems you're dancing with my girl," Ashton said.

"That's funny, Margo told me she was single," Keith smirked.

"Well, that was before I realized Margo belongs with me," Ashton said, and with that, he grabbed Margo's hand and pulled her to him. He placed a hand on the side of Margo's face and then leaned, kissing her, which surprised her.

"Go, Ash," Jacob said.

As Ashton kissed Margo, she reached up and wrapped her arms around his neck, kissing him back. Keith gave the thumbs up to us and walked away. Ashton pulled back, and Margo said, "So, your girl, huh?"

"Well," Ashton said.

Margo pulled Ashton into another kiss, and he wrapped his arms around her, picking her up and spun her. Ashton set Margo down and looked at her. "So is that a yes?"

"I thought you would never ask me," Margo smiled, and Ashton smiled back.

Ashton kissed Margo again and then took her hand and lead her over to us, "Why does this have Faith written all over it?" Ashton asked, gesturing to him and Margo.

"Maybe because all of us need a little Faith to help us," Max said.

"You know Faith; I think Mom and Dad were right to name you that," Ashton said.

"Why do you say that?" I asked.

"Because you have faith in all of us when we don't have faith in ourselves," Ashton answered.

"It's not about having faith. It's about loving people no matter their faults and imperfections. It's what makes us human. Dad told me that," I explained.

"Your dad is a brilliant man, don't tell him that I said that," Kai said and we all laughed.

We all went back out onto the dance floor and enjoyed the rest of the dance. Overall, I had to say it was a fun night. Although I had a feeling, things were about to take an exciting turn with spring break coming up.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

Pure Bliss ✔️ Por Veronica

Ficção Adolescente

219K 9.8K 46
Innocence is subjective. When push comes to shove: things change. And sometimes you just have to try not to explode. Pure's always been bullied for h...
328K 14.1K 26
Dove has been carrying a secret from her parents and feeling like they don't care anymore, she becomes isolated. Hawk notices things about Dove when...
12.7K 498 48
Lily Cano was an ordinary girl, who was just trying to get through high school.She didn't believe in love and stayed away from it all her life.But wh...
1.6M 45.4K 69
SEQUEL to THE COACH'S DAUGHTER. Complete. One fateful night changed it all. Since being thrown in each other's worlds, Amelia and Zack have jumped ov...