A Touch Of Faith✔️ (Wattpad v...

By angel48183

Grace and Zack's daughter Faith is a senior in high school. Armed with her three best friends and her crazy f... More

Faith
Things are getting thick
Kai King
A grounding sucks
Family matters
Homecoming and getting close
First date and all that jazz
Confusion doesn't even explain things
Surprise, you thought this was over? Wrong
Life has its ups and down
Family dinner
Trouble is a brewing
When life hands you lemons, add sugar
Independence or something like that
Tricks or treats: a Halloween chapter
The significant fallout
It's never too late to say you're sorry
Caught in the act
So, this is Christmas
New year, new problems
Setbacks
The next day
Love all around: a Valentine chapter
Relationships are tricky
New beginnings all around us
It's all fun and games until you go camping: a spring break chapter
Prom night and other surprises
Finals craziness
Graduation at its best
Four years later: what have we've been up to
Epilogue

Snow trapped

2.8K 131 5
By angel48183

It seems old man winter came earlier than usual, and we ended up with a significant storm, catching all of us inside the school. What happens when something traps you inside a school with a bunch of teenagers? One word: trouble.

The snow started and progressed all day long until it got so heavy it caused the power to go out. The teacher said, "Okay, everyone remains calm. Faith, can you find out what's happening?" The teacher asked.

"Sure," I said.

"I'll go with you," added Max.

As we both went to the main office, Max said, "Faith, I am sorry about what happened at my party."

I stopped and looked at Max, "Max, it was an accident. I know you would never intentionally hurt me."

"I know it's that I feel bad, you know?" Max mentioned.

"Max, don't. If it weren't for that, I wouldn't have got my sight back," I said, grinning.

Max chuckled. "You always look at the bright side of things."

"You have to with everyone doing stupid shit," I smirked.

Max laughed, and we both went to the primary office. We walked in and got the information we needed. It seems the storm knocked the power out, and no one could leave until it let up. We went back to the class and told the teacher. The teachers issued a free day and let us go so that we could get our jackets. No power meant no heat.

Most of us hung out in the library. It felt like the Breakfast Club is there. We sat at the upper level. I snuggled into Kai as we sat there with Max, Margo, Jacob, Jonas, Kira, and Belle. Weird right?

"Since we're all stuck, how about we clear the air," Max said, glaring at Jacob.

"And what should we talk about Maxwell?" Jacob snapped back.

"Oh, I don't know how you can be such a fuckup," Max retorted.

"Hey, I thought we were all past this?" I asked Max and Jacob.

"I'm curious to know what your deal is, Jacob," Kira said. "I mean, you're not completely satisfied with tapping not one but four asses in this room."

"Maybe I like a bit of flavor in my sexual diet." Jacob shrugged.

"Oh, that's right, because you also tapped Jonas's ass, too," Belle spat.

"I didn't see you are complaining when you let him fuck you while you sucked me off," Jacob shot back.

"Fuck off, Jacob," Belle shot back.

"Oh, that's right. I'm the bad guy here even though all of you had no problem hopping onto my dick," Jacob said emphatically.

"Wait, a minute, I didn't hop on your dick, you took something personal from me," Margo said.

"But you could have said no," Jacob said.

"That's bullshit, and you know it," Jonas said.

"Oh? That's not how you felt when you confessed your undying love to me, now is it?" Jacob asked Jonas.

"Come on, Jacob," Kai said.

"No, these hypocrites sit here and judge me, acting innocent but are far from it. Let's see, Kira fucks her drug dealer for free smoke. Belle bounces between any guy she can. First, Ashton, then Jonas, and now me. Jonas can't make up his fucking mind. Margo didn't say no and Faith, well, she had no problem letting me tap her ass until she saw me with Kira. So, how am I the bad guy in all of this?" Jacob asked.

Kai stood up. "Maybe if you weren't such a prick about it all, people would have more respect for you."

Jacob stood up. "You mean like how your mommy fucked you?" Jacob felt immediate regret once those words slipped out of his mouth.

Kai shot me a glare, and I looked at him, "I swear I never said a word."

"Yeah, right! You're the only one that fucking knew besides your whole damn family," Kai screamed at me before storming off.

I got to my feet quickly. "Why? How?" Before Jacob could say anything. "Forget it. It doesn't matter. Thanks to you, Kai thinks I told people. I can't win for trying." With those words, I walked away, going to look for Kai.

I found Kai, and he refused to talk to me. He felt hurt, and I didn't blame him. I leaned against the wall and slid down. Why can't life be simple?

As I sat there, I saw two feet in front of me. I looked up to see Ashton there. He took a seat next to me.

"Rough day?" Ashton asked.

"More like a rough year. When did things spin so out of control, that people who liked each other, now hold grudges?" I asked.

"It's because we change and become different people. We aren't those innocent kids anymore," Ashton said.

"Thanks to Jacob, Kai hates me," I said with a sigh.

"What did Jacob do?" Ashton asked.

"Jacob said something at the moment's heat that he shouldn't have said. I think God is punishing me," I told Ashton.

"I don't think God is punishing you. He may test you but isn't punishing you. The question is, who told Jacob about Kai?" Jacob asked.

"I don't know, but it wasn't me," I answered.

"That's because it wasn't," a voice said. We looked up to see Kira standing there. She took a seat next to us.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"I overheard my granddads talking about Kai. Charlie was dealing with legalities for Ace. Then one day Belle and I were talking, not realizing Jacob was listening to our conversation. I'm sorry, Faith. I didn't know he heard," Kira said, looking at me.

"Yeah, well, now Kai hates me because he thinks I said something. I'm thinking, this year isn't my year," I said, and they both let out a sigh.

Eventually, the storm let up, and we could go home. As for Kai and I, I wasn't sure anymore.

In the next couple of weeks, I didn't see or speak to Kai, which makes things difficult when he's staying at my grandparents' house. Any time I was there for dinner, he would eat and talk to everyone except me. Kai would ice out.

That didn't go unnoticed with everyone, especially Papa and the girls. It even got so bad one time that we ended up fighting at the table. It started when I was talking, and Kai interrupted me.

"Excuse me. I was saying something," I said to Kai.

"Must not have been important, you know unless it's a secret you care to share," Kai said with a glare.

I glared back, "For the last time, I said nothing."

"Oh, that's right because you're so sweet and innocent, but you're not. I mean, you spilled Jacob's secrets, so I figure hey, mine wasn't safe either," Kai snapped.

"Only because Jacob was acting like a dick, but I said nothing," I snapped back.

"Uh, huh, sure? So, Sean, do you think they will go all the way this year?" Kai asked Sean.

"It's a possibility," Sean started to say.

I stood up and slammed my hands on the table. Getting everyone's attention, I looked Kai in the face. "You know what? Fuck you, Kai! I finish with you! Since you won't listen, maybe you will listen now. Jacob overheard Kira and Belle talking after Kira overheard Charlie talking about the legalities of your case. That's how Jacob found out! Sorry Nana and Papa, but I lost my appetite. I'm going home." With that, I walked away.

After they heard the door slam closed, Papa looked at the others. "Why am I finding a common theme with the problem is this Jacob kid?"

"Jacob seems to be the center of it all," Grandpa says.

"I want you to pay that kid a visit and clarify that I am not happy," Papa said to Grandpa. Then he turned his attention to Kai, "And you, you will fix this. Now, let's get back to dinner."

Once I got home, I went straight to my room and laid on my bed. My phone was ringing left and right with calls and texts from everyone, including Kai. I didn't want to talk to anyone, especially Kai, so I turned my phone off.

I finished with everyone and everything. The secrets and lies were out of control. As I laid there, I heard pounding coming from downstairs. Why can't people leave me alone in peace? Maybe if I ignore them, they will go away.

Nope, the pounding got louder. I got up and went downstairs. Standing there at the door was Kai. I looked at him with a frown. What does he want?

"Look, I'm sorry," Kai started to say and not waiting for him to finish, I promptly closed the door on him. As I began to go back upstairs, he knocked again.

I answered the door. "Yes?"

"Just hear." Kai started to say.

Slam.

Knock, knock.

"What?" I asked.

"Just give me."

Slam.

Knock, knock.

"Look, no matter what you say or do, you didn't even let me explain, so why should I let you?" I spat.

"Faith."

Slam.

This time when Kai knocked, I didn't answer it. Instead, I went back up to my room and threw in my earbuds, turning up my music loud. It didn't matter what he could say to me at that moment; he didn't give me a chance to explain, so I would not listen to him tell. It finished me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.5K 1.3K 43
She was rainbow bright and colorful He was the storm before it dark and gray She was the sun rising quietly into the day He was the moon shining brig...
6.7M 175K 51
In a town where the high school football team rules the school, Amelia is just another face in the crowd. Sure, her dad is the football coach but Ame...
89.1K 4.3K 31
Andrew and Bella's daughter Andrea, seems to have no luck when it comes to finding someone. Every guy she likes, likes someone else. Every time she...
106K 4.9K 30
When resident bad boy Ace and new girl Hope have a daughter of their own, you think life would be easy. Not for these two. With a little bit of Hope...