A Touch Of Faith✔️ (Wattpad v...

By angel48183

Grace and Zack's daughter Faith is a senior in high school. Armed with her three best friends and her crazy f... More

Faith
Things are getting thick
Kai King
A grounding sucks
Homecoming and getting close
First date and all that jazz
Confusion doesn't even explain things
Surprise, you thought this was over? Wrong
Life has its ups and down
Family dinner
Trouble is a brewing
When life hands you lemons, add sugar
Independence or something like that
Tricks or treats: a Halloween chapter
The significant fallout
Snow trapped
It's never too late to say you're sorry
Caught in the act
So, this is Christmas
New year, new problems
Setbacks
The next day
Love all around: a Valentine chapter
Relationships are tricky
New beginnings all around us
It's all fun and games until you go camping: a spring break chapter
Prom night and other surprises
Finals craziness
Graduation at its best
Four years later: what have we've been up to
Epilogue

Family matters

2.9K 127 29
By angel48183

Nana and Papa let me stay with them for a few days and let me stay home from school until the mark on my cheek faded. I stayed in the bedroom, listening to music and writing. I hated this feeling. My dad and I were always close, but it seems like we were miles apart from each other.

There was a knock at the door, and Papa opened it to show Kai standing there. He walked inside and sat down next to me. Papa gave us some space.

"How long are you planning on hiding out?" Kai asked me.

"Don't start, Kai," I said.

"You're out of commission for a while. I want to make sure that you still work properly," Kai smirked.

I laughed. "You're something else; you know that?"

"Eh, we're all something." Kai shrugged.

I don't know what it was about Kai, but having him here made me feel better. He didn't act sexual like Jacob and didn't have the drama like the girls. He wasn't party crazy like Max and Margo, so it was nice to hang out with Kai. I felt more relaxed when I was with him.

"You know you should talk to your dad," Kai said.

"I know. It was a shock. Dad never laid a hand on me prior," I said.

"You're lucky," Kai mumbled.

"What?" I asked, confused.

"Nothing," Kai said, shaking his head, odd but okay.

"So, how long is your dad will be away for in the service?" I asked.

"Hopefully, not long. Each deployment varies." Kai sighed. It seemed like a sore subject with him. I asked about his mom once, and Kai changed the subject to something else. I left it alone.

I heard a knock at the door and looked up to see Dad standing there. Kai looked at me. "I'll give you some space. Talk to your dad," Kai whispered.

With that, Kai got up and left. I watched as my dad walked in cautiously, taking a seat on the bed while I stayed next to the window.

Dad let out a deep breath as he placed his hands in his lap. "Look, Faith, I'm sorry. I feel horrible for hitting you."

I looked at Dad, and from the looks of it, it looked like he had slept little. Dad also had a busted nose and two black eyes.

"What happened to your face?" I asked with confusion.

"Ace happened," Dad sighed.

Wow was all I thought.

"Look, Dad, I'm not angry, just hurt. You didn't give us a chance to explain," I said to Dad.

"I know, and for that, I feel terrible. Your brother told us what happened after your mom patched me up," Dad said.

"And?" I asked.

"And your brother got himself into quite a mess, hasn't he?" Dad asked me.

"Yeah, I tried to tell Ashton, but he wouldn't listen. He took on Jonas before and lost," I explained.

"So, should I have a word with this Jonas kid?" Dad asked me.

"No, Jonas isn't a bad guy, but Ashton needs to get his act together. I love Ashton, but he's thinking with his dick," I said to Dad.

Dad didn't know whether to scold me for swearing or laugh at the whole concept. He admitted that I was right about Ashton.

"Faith, I won't force you home. When you're ready, come home. I wanted things good between us, again," Dad said.

As much as it hurt me about what Dad did, I still love him. He was always my dad. I sighed. "Okay, but can I finish out the week here?"

"Sure," Dad said, getting up to leave. Dad didn't want to make the first move, so I made it for him.

"Dad?" I said.

"Yeah?" Dad answered.

I walked over and wrapped my arms around Dad, surprising him. He relaxed and wrapped his arms around me, "I love you."

"I love you, too, baby girl," Dad said, kissing me on top of the head and hugging me. Both of us needed this hug. He required, reminding that I still love him and I needed, remembering that he's still my dad.

I finished out the rest of the week at Nana and Papa's and returned to school. It was good to be back in the swing of things. As for Ashton, he stayed away from Jonas and Belle. When Belle tried to talk to Ashton, he walked away. Talk about awkward with those two.

Jacob still messed around with Kira and a few other chicks, including Belle. Geez, what is wrong with my friends?

Max and Margo were still crazy as ever, but started to calm down a little and Kai, well, we got closer each day. It was nice that I could talk to someone without them wanting to mess around every chance we got.

I returned home, and after the incident with Dad, he never laid another hand on me or any of us. I guess when you get punched hard; it gives you a wake-up call to stop acting like an ass. Things got better between my parents and me like they say, family matters, and for me, the family was everything.

Coming out of class, Ashton walked up to me, "Please tell me you aren't starting anything with Belle?"

"What? No, I finish with all that. I'm letting you know that I was going out with the guys after school to the cafe," Ashton said.

As we talked, Jonas came walking out, shooting Ashton a glare, and before Jonas opened his mouth, I said, "Jonas, leave it. It has nothing to do with Belle."

"Fine," Jonas huffed, walking away.

"Thanks, sis," Ashton said. It shook Ashton up after the fight with Jonas. I couldn't blame him.

A few minutes later, Belle came strolling over, and Ashton turned, leaving.

"Will Ashton avoid me forever?" Belle asked.

"Thanks to your big mouth and Jonas's fists, Ashton will run a mile away than be anywhere in the same vicinity of you," I told Belle.

"Well, maybe if Ashton hadn't been a prick, none of this would have happened." Belle shrugged.

"Oh, come on, Belle, my brother, maybe a prick, but you're not innocent. Does Jonas know about Jacob?" I questioned Belle.

"I don't know what you're talking about, Faith?" Belle denied.

"Yeah, you keep telling yourself that," I said, walking away. I love my girls, but sometimes they're so dense.

As I exchanged books, Kira walked up to me, "Faith, I need you to cover for me."

"Why?" I questioned.

"Because Art got his hands on some primo smoke," Kira said, fluttering her eyelashes.

I shook my head and laughed, "You and your smoke. You know your dad will kill you if he finds out you're still doing it."

"Yeah, well, we all have our secrets, don't we?" Kira shrugged.

"Fine, don't get caught," I said as Kira took off to meet up with Art. Art was the most significant pothead and dealer in the school. Everyone knew it but said nothing.

For Kira to get her hands on it, she exchanged favors for it.

Kira climbed into the back seat of the car as Art pulled out his supply.

"Damn, that smells fresh," Kira said.

"I got a new batch in, and it's going for top dollar," Art said, rolling one up.

"What's the payment this time?" Kira asked.

Art finished rolling, then handed it to her. Then he undid his pants, pulling his dick out, "I want a ride."

"Come on. Usually, I do head," Kira told Art.

"You either give me a ride or nothing," Art told Kira.

"Fine, but wrap your shit. I don't need any babies or other party favors," Kira ordered Art.

"Fine." Once the condom was in place, Kira climbed onto Art. As Kira moved her hips back and forth, she lit up and smoked. After a few hits, she was feeling higher than the usual.

As Art thrust into Kira repeatedly, she asked, "What's in this? Because I'm feeling funny."

"It has some coke laced in there. Not a lot but enough to heighten the effects," Art grunted.

"What the fuck, man? You know I do nothing that straight-up weed!" Kira yelled.

"Yeah, but that's what it makes it better," Art said as he continued banging Kira.

"Nah, man, I'll stick to the regular shit," Kira said.

"Suit yourself," Art said as he finished. Kira climbed off and adjusted herself, getting out of the car. Art was that guy who was more concerned about sex and drugs than anything. He's no friend of mine.

Between Belle and Kira, life was never dull. Although I wish they would tone it down somewhat.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.9K 333 46
you know her parents story now we go to her story Zoe at just 17 goes to highschool her first year at a real school her family was scared to let her...
124K 4.9K 41
Nikolaus Frazier, one of Frazier's children, suffered a devastating tragedy at the end of his sophomore year in high school. His family is at a loss...
86.8K 4K 31
You would think being Cupid Valentine's child would be great. I mean what's not great about the perfect love story, right? Wrong. Allie grew up bein...
175K 6K 38
*Sequel to The Badgirl's Story* (You don't need to read the first one to read this. But you really should so it makes a little more sense). *I will w...