Who would've thought?

By xamazynduhx

' "Justin?"I ask,feeling my eyes widen a little in suprise. "The one and only."he half jokes,letting out a... More

Who would've thought?
Chapter 2-Here we go
Chapter 3-im sure.
Chapter 4-should we?
Chapter 5...awkward
Chapter 6-Torn.
Chapter 7 here we go again
Chapter 8-i think.
Chapter 9-jealous
Chapter 10-Aussie
Chapter 11-drama
Chapter 12-i chose him because..
Chapter 13-oollg
Chapter 15-Talk to me.
Chapter 16-The walk with Chaz.
Chapter 17~the dinner.
Chapter 18-What happened last night?
Chapter 19~The talk..
Chapter 20-announcement
Chapter 21~The new dancer
Chapter 22~day off
Chapter 23-NOAH?!
Chapter 24~Hailey,whats wrong?
Update
Chapter 25~tell me
The beach.
Noah is coming
Hawaii
Big mistake
Memory loss
Recovery
You promised,you lied.
We meet again
Almost a punch-on
Party
The kiss's
Kidnap.
Found.
My one and only(last chapter)
New book!
5 years later
Omg
5k!!
I miss jailey <3
Special 6/7k/8k/9k chapter
My demons
Holy sdougwiubfodwubf
My demons
OH MY JESUS

chapter 14-the meet and greet

883 19 2
By xamazynduhx

at the meet and greet

*HAILEYS POV*

I fiddle with my fingers nervously as the first fan approaches.

Me and Justin are sitting side by side at a table with a marker next to each of us if they want us to sign anything.

"Hello"Justin greets the fan.

"Oh my god hi.."She squeals happily.

"Hey"I smile and wave.She looks at me unpleasantly and rolls her eyes. I sigh and look down at my fingers again.

"w-whats your name?"Justin hesitates,wondering what to say.

"I'm Lizzy!I love you so so so so so much!So i made this scrapbook of you.Its pictures of my life and yours all mixed together..I hope you like it.."Lizzy says handing him a hand made scrapbook.

"Wow,thank you so much!"His eyes widen and he smiles great fully.

"C-could i get a photo?"She stutters.

"yeah of course,come around here.."Justin says signalling for her to come around the side as one of the security takes her picture.She gives Justin one last hug and then leaves.

The next girl walks up and smiles at me aswel as Justin.

"Hi!"Justin says.

"Hey"I smile.

"Hi guys,omg im so happy for both of you!!"She squeals.I giggle and thank her.

"Can i tell you a secret??"Justin half whispers.Her eyes widen and she nods,leaning in so he can whisper in her ear.

"You're the kind of belieber that makes me the most happy.The ones that support me,thank you"He whispers and the girls smiles while pulling away.

"Would you like me to sign that?"Justin says pointinig to a notepad.

"Yeah,and could you to Hailey?"She says excitedly.I smile and nod,signing my name next to Justins and handing her back the paper,then getting a photo with her.

After we've met everyone,i feel pretty good.I mean,most of them were pretty good,some girls were a little rude but i guess i can live with it. After we finish,its about 5:30pm.

"So,you hungry?"I ask Justin as we leave the meet and greet room.

"Yeah,lets go get take out or something.."He shrugs.I nod in agreement.

"So,how did you feel about the meet and greet?"He interwines our fingers as we walk down the street,luckily there was only a few people out,i guess most people stay in in Australia.

"um,pretty good.Those few girls made me want to punch them.."I laugh and he joins in.

"But,most of them were really nice and happy for us,which maked me happy"I shrug,watching the passing traffic.

"Yeah same.."He smiles.

"Hailey..I'm so sorry for not sticking up for you..I just didn't know what to say.."He shakes his head,as if he was scolding himself.

"Justin,its fine..I really don't mind.."I shake my head and peck his cheek.

"It was the wrong thing to do,im so sorry.."He says looking down.

"Justin.."I top him,forcing him to face me.

"yes..."he says more of a statement because he knows im going to answer anyway.

"It isnt your fault,i promise im not mad.."I say pecking his lips.He nods and we continue walking.

"How about in here.?"Justin points to a burger place we come across.

I nod and we walk in together.My eyes scan the menu.

"What do you want babe?"Justin says quietly in my ear.

"um..I'm not really starving so i might just get a small fries.."I shrug,leaning my head on his shoulder.

"You sure?I don't want you to go hungry.."He frowns in disaproval.

"I'm sure babe.."I nod.

"Fine"He agrees and orders our food.The person at the register was an old woman so she probably didn't recognize us.

Finally we get our food and walk home.As we walk in,we are greeted by yelling from all the boys as they are playing video games.

"OH MY GOD DID YOU BRING US ANY?!"Fredo shouts causing Ryan and Chaz to stare at us intently.

"No..Actually."I shurg pulling out my fries.

"Can I have some?"ryan runs up to me,holding his hands out.

"No,piss off."I say running away behind Justin who is getting out his burger and fries.

"Hey justin...Bro..You know you're my best friend.."Ryan walks over to Justin.

"Forget it."Justin says walking away and sitting on the kitchen table.I run over to him and sit next to him before Ryan tries to convince me to.

"they really are pathetic.."I shake my head and chuckle,putting a salty fry in my mouth.

"Yep.."Justin agrees with his mouth full of burger,causing me to laugh.

"What?"he says confused.

"Your mouth is full of food dude.."I shake my head.

"Guess what?"he said

(a/n no im not going to get him to say "i dont recall" haha)

"What?"i giggle,finsihing off my small fries.

"I don't care"He says taking a bite and chewing with his mouth open right in my face.

"EWWWWW!"I scream and run away into the kitchen,putting my fries in the bin.

"What?You dont like it when i do it?"He runs after me,repeating his disgusting actions.

"no no no no!"I scream as he traps me in the kitchen.He swallows his food and wipes his mouth.

"You love me though"He says jokingly.I laugh and pull him close to me,my lips hovering over his.

"So much that i'll..."I whisper in his ear.I feel his breathing patterns become uneasy and his heart starts racing.

"y-you'll what??"He chokes out.

"i'll tease the fuck out of you"I shrug before walking away.I hear him sigh frustratedly and follow me towards the the couch.He sits next to me,running a hand through his hair.

"Guys,lets watch a movie,video games is getting boring.."Ryan suggests.We all nod in agreement and he puts on a movie.

"What movie is this?"I ask as creepy music starts playing.

"final destination 5"Ryan says mischieveously.

"seriously?another scary movie?"I sigh shaking my head.

"Yep.."he said popping the 'p'.

"its ok,im here.."Justin whispers,wrapping an arm around me.

I roll my eyes and laugh,leaning my head on his chest.

***

"That was so disgusting oh my fucking god"I shudder as we all walk into bed.

"it was awesome!"Fredo laughs,getting into bed.

"um,no.."I shake my head,taking off my hoodie and jeans because i had a long tank top underneath to cover my underwear.

I slip under the covers and Justin follows.

"I like you withought your Jeans and Hoodie on"He whispers in my ear.I roll my eyes and push him jokingly.

"Dont get used to it."I whisper back,shutting my eyes as they beging to get heavy.

"Why?"He whispers.I turn around and ignore him.

"Goodnight beautiful.."He whispers again,kissing my cheek.

"Goodnight.."I yawn.He turns over to the wall i am facing and wraps an arm around me,fitting his body next to mine.

***

"Wake up,babe"I wake Justin up to he can go to rehearsals all day,unfortunatly.One of the dancers is injured so they need to train with the back up dancer all day for tonights show.

"What?Huh?Is everything ok?!"Justin yells jerking awake and sitting up quickly.

"no..!"i laugh hard,he sighs and shakes his head.

"Anyway,you gotta be ready for rehearsels in like,i dont know..About fifteen minutes."I say checking the time on my phone.He sighs in annoyance and lyes back down.

"get your ass up or ill tell dad.."I warn him.

"

"Not if i trap you"He says before pulling me on top of him,indeed trapping me with his tight but comfortable grip.

"Let,me,go"I try and squirm but its no use,his grip is to strong.

"Only is you say,'Justin is the best boyfriend ever'"He laughs.

i sigh but do as he says.

"Justin is the best boyfriend ever"I repeat laughing.

"and kiss me.."He laughs,i roll my eyes before pecking him on the lips.He finally releases me and i walk out to leave him to get ready.

***

JUSTINS POV

I am finally ready and i make my way out of the room..

I walk out and my heart drops and my throat tightenes.

Hailey kissing Chaz?!

I clench my fists and storm out of the door.

I can not believe that happened.

Believe it or not,Haileys back was faced to me and chaz was facing me,Hailey was leaning over the table and everything.

I can not belive that just happened.

I make my way to rehearsels,and im pissed off the whole time. A million thoughts are running through my head,and i can't concentrate.

How could she do this to me?

Why Chaz?

Why did that happen?

Did she even like me?

Did I still like her?

Its only been lik 2 weeks,are we already going to break up..?

"Justin!"Scooter yells,snapping me out of my thoughts.

"What.."I mutter as he motions his hand to stop the music.

"Go back to the room.."He sighs,shaking his head.

"You aren't concentrating..Something else is going on,isnt it?"He says lowly,patting my shoulder as we walk over to my drink bottle.

I shrug in reply.

"Well,whatever it is,go clear it up and be ready for tonights show.."He pats my shoulder one more time before leaving.

I reluctantly make my way back to the hotel room.I hesitantly twist the door knob and let myself into the room.Everyone is sitting on the couch.

"Babe!!"Hailey yells running up to me and hugging me.

I pull away,keeping my face emotionless and walk into the bedroom.

"That was weird.."I hear Ryan say as i shut the door.

"Im gonna go speak to him.."I hear Hailey say.

I roll my eyes and sit on the bed,fiddling with my phone.

"How was rehearsals?"She asks lying down next to me.I keep playing on my phone,ignoring her and keeping my face emotionless.

"Is there something wrong?"She asks frowning.

No,No.I just saw you kissing my enemy even thought we are dating..Everythings good.

"Are you really going to give me the silent treatment?'She asks standing up.

yes

"WHatever.."She rolls her eyes and walk out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

149K 6.7K 40
• what if the one person you wanted the most in life, was the one person you couldn't have? • He sighs. "Mary, I'm not feeling sorry for you." He ret...
10.7K 171 14
Okay, So you might be wondering and a bit confused on who I am; Well, let me answer that. My name is Selena and the whole idea of my life right now i...
4K 113 30
I was slowly waking up, licking my lips and looking around me, this room doesn't look like mine.. I started sobbing quietly getting up from the bed a...
18.8K 449 42
'"I love you" His face dropped "I have told you before, and I will tell you again" I gulped "My whole life i have been afraid of rejection, the fear...