I Miss You ( An Ashton Irwin...

By A_Hemmings

Calum Hood has fallen for his bandmate Ashton Irwin's ex-girlfriend. Ashton cheated on her, and she found out... More

Prolouge (Part One)
Meet Lucas! (Prolouge Part 2)
Meeting up.
Double Trouble
Telling Secrets and Sleepovers
Apology Accepted Irwin
I Promise...
Date Night
Eighteen (part 1)
Eighteen (Part 2)
Truth be told....
New Living Arrangements.
Strange Instincts
Second Chances
L.A. Baby!
How Could You?
Paparrazzi
Let It Go
Good Morning L.A
Goodnight
Just A Dream
100 votes!!!!!!
I Don't Know What To Do
Let Him Go
Coming Home
Ring Shopping
Weird Behaviour
Are You Gonna Ask Or Not?
Proposal
Yes!
Not a chapter!!!!!
Sexy Times *Warning: Smut*
Make Up Your Mind
Warzone
Video Shoot
Going Home
Epilouge :)
**SEQUEL!!**

Hi or Hey?

2.9K 50 18
By A_Hemmings

*Two Days Later*

Allie's P.O.V

I woke up to my phone ringing. I looked at the clock and saw it was only nine and who ever is calling me is probably never gonna wake me up early again.

"Hello?" I said through the phone.

"Hello. Is this Alissandra Hemmings?" A man's voice came through the phone. I guess I should mention, I got my last name changed back to Hemmings, and i got Lucas's changed to Irwin. Ashton's body stirred next to me, but he didn't wake up fully.

"Yes, that's me. May I ask who this is?" I asked.

"Right, my name is Jonathan Moyer. I work with the record label your friends are one. Calum sent us a video of you singing to your son and we want to meet up with you to discuss a recording contract." The man called Jonathan said. I lifted my hand and put it to my mouth, I wasn't really worried about being quiet anymore.

"Of course. When and where?" I asked. He stayed silent for a moment, Ash rolled over and looked at me weirdly because I woke him up.

"Today around three. Does that sound good?" Jonathan asked.

"It's perfect. but I'll have to bring my son with." I said.

"I understand. We'll all see you then." Jonathan told me before the line went dead. I hung up my end and dropped my phone to the floor. I just got this one after I broke my other one the other day, and now I probably need a new one again.

Great job Allie, your so graceful.

"Babe who was that?" Ashton asked fromnext to me, but I didn't answer. I was speechless. I felt like I was on cloud nine and I was invincible. It felt like I was unable to fall off. I was on top of the word and nothing was gonna bring me down today.

"Babe. Are you alright? Was it Calum or something?" I shook my head and got off the bed to pick up my phone that thank goodness was alright, because I can't afford another one. Unless my meeting today goes fucking amazing. I showed Ashton the number and he picked me up and spun me around in circles.

"Jonathan called you! He wan't to meet up with you later! Oh my God, I am calling the boys. We are all comeing with to support you!" Ashton exclaimed. I was still in complete shock that he even wanted his team to meet me.

I heard Lucas in the next room crying, I guess he woke up with us too. Before I could go and get him Ashton was out the door. he returned a few minutes later wiht a calm Lucas, and I was still in the same place.

"Will you get him ready for the day? I have a lot to do." I said. Ashton nodded. I smiled and got on my tiptoe's so I could give him a kiss. I kissed Lucas's forehead to before walking into the bathroom to take a shower.

Once I showered, I dried my, now back to blonde hair and curled it. I put on my make-up, but I made it a little darker and different then usual, I mean it is a once in a life time oppurtunity! I did a smokey-eye. It complimented my eyes colour perfectly the way I did it.

I walked out of the bathroom and started to go through my new clothes, that Ashton and I bought yesterday. I found the perfect outfit for today. I was gonna wear a pair of red skinny jeans, with a 1975 t-shirt. I put on some white converse and I got out a necklace thayt Ashton gave me when we dated the first time around. He told me everytime I wore it I would have good luck. So I guess wearing it today wouldn't hurt.

Once I was dressed I grabbed my phone and headed downstairs for something to eat. When i got down there I saw that Ashton made me breakfest. Waffles, and an orange. Ahw, he remembered my favourite weekend breakfest! That's adorable. I sat down and was getting ready to eat when Ashton walked in with Lucas in his arms.

Ashton dressed Lucas today. But it was a cute outfit. He had a onsie on that said Mummy's Little Monster. He had jeans on over that, and he had VANS on. My son should win an award for best dressed infant! Seriously, he should.

"I called Luke and he said he will be here shortly so he do a happy dance with you. Mikey and Calum are coming, but you don't have to talk to Calum at all. Plus, if he says anything stupid, I'll be right here with you." Ashton said. I smiled and took a bite of my waffles.

After I ate my breakfest, I put my dishes in the dishwasher, just to help Anne out. I mean she is letting us stay here, the least I can do is help out a little bit.

I went to sit in the living room with Ashton, we could have some family cuddle time til Luke gets here. That is exactly what we did. We were stuck watching a show about shapes and colours, because if we tried to change the chanel, Lucas got all fussy.

"He deffinately got his stubborness from you." I saiod and Ashton giggled. I legit mean giggled. But he is the only boy that pull of a giggle. His laugh is just adorable no matter who it comes out.

"No way, he's worse then me. Let's blame Uncle Luke." Ashton said. I nodded in agreement and we both laughed.

"What am I getting blamed for. Whatever it is, I didn't do it." Luke said walking past us and sitting on the chair next to us, on the couch. Ashton stared to laugh a little harder.

"We were just saying Luke got his stubborness from his Uncle Luke. That being you." I said. Luke made a pouty face at me and shook his head.

"No way. He got it from you sis. Now where is my happy dance?" Luke asked. I rolled my eyes and stood up. I walked over to him and we both started jumping around like lunitics. Luke and I had our hads intertwined and we were spinning in cirlces while skipping into the air. We probably looked like a bunch of five year olds.

"Ahw, aren't twins just so cute." Ashton said into his phone camera. I knew he was gonna post that somewhere, I mean Luke told the fans he found out about me and they were pretty cool with it. They don't know i am dating Ashton of course, but ya know. What they know wont hurt them right?

Yeah let's go with that one.

Shortly after Luke and i calmed down from our childish moment, Mikey and Calum walked in. Calum went to Lucas first but Ashton wouldn't let him hold him or anything. I could tell taht upset Cal, i mena he treeted him like his own for five monthes, and even while i was pregnant with him.

"Ash, the least you can do is let him hold him. I mean, he was there for him before." I said. Cal smiled at me. I didn't return it because i was still very mad at him. I guess Ash understood because he handed Lucas to Cal, but the whole time he held him, Ash stared him down like a hawk.

We sat around for a few hours until it was time to go meet up with Jonathan.

The six of us, including Lucas,piled into the car and headed toward the boys studio. They don't record here often, they'll do most of that in LA when we go, but they do little things here, like instuments, and voice riffs and stuff like that.

When we pulled up to the building i realized how bnervous I really was. When we walked in and sat around the confrence table, it all became real to me. I had Ashton to my left holding Lucas, and luke to my left holding my hand. Mikey and Calum on the other side of him.

"Hello boys. Always a pleasure seeng you." A man said as he walked in the room and shut the door. I'll assume that is Jonathan, the man I spoke to earlier.

"You must be Alissandra. Nice to meet you." Jonathan said as we shook hands.

"Please, call me Allie." I said. He nodded and sat across from me. He started to explain what he wanted me to do.

"Alright well, as you know the boys have their own record lable now. I spoke to Luke about this earlier in the week, and asked him ot keep it secret because i understand you have a lot going on right now. But you will be the first official employee on Hi or Hey records. We want you to go to LA with the boys and record some demo's and stuff while you're over there so we could put together your debute album. You may colaborate with one of the boys, you may choose who. ANd when the boys go on tour, you will be their supporting act. Fair enough." Jonathan explained. I was in shock but managed to speak.

"Sounds great." I said with a smiloe. He smiled back and stood up to shake my hand. Once he left the room I like freaked out. I calmed down after a momkent and he came back in with papers for me and the boys to fill out so that I was official on their record lable, which is fucking sick if you ask me!!

A once in a life time dream and I am living it with my son, my boyfriend, my brother, best mate, and Calum.

How the hell am I gonna manage living in the same house as him over in LA for two months?

Dear Lord, HELP ME!

A/n - didn't check for mistakes but its late and I am lazy so I'mnot going to. Yeah.

Haha. Love you munchkins. <3

~Allie xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.3K 1.2K 30
Eleanor Valentine is a popular YouTuber from Australia and she internet friends with lots of other YouTubers. She is also best friends with the band...
1M 34.7K 36
Ashton is okay right now. He's always like this after a bad bout. He starts off saying that the world is his oyster and he loves everyone, but when t...
65.5K 1.1K 26
Jayden is just a girl trying to forget her rough past. After she was in an abusive relationship, she doesn't think she will find love again. She ends...
341K 9.9K 48
|||COMPLETED||| Those 3 bullies were named Luke Hemmings, Ashton Irwin, and Michael Clifford The victim they were bullying was Diamond Rose Calum Hoo...