Who would've thought?

By xamazynduhx

' "Justin?"I ask,feeling my eyes widen a little in suprise. "The one and only."he half jokes,letting out a... More

Who would've thought?
Chapter 2-Here we go
Chapter 3-im sure.
Chapter 4-should we?
Chapter 5...awkward
Chapter 6-Torn.
Chapter 7 here we go again
Chapter 8-i think.
Chapter 9-jealous
Chapter 10-Aussie
Chapter 12-i chose him because..
Chapter 13-oollg
chapter 14-the meet and greet
Chapter 15-Talk to me.
Chapter 16-The walk with Chaz.
Chapter 17~the dinner.
Chapter 18-What happened last night?
Chapter 19~The talk..
Chapter 20-announcement
Chapter 21~The new dancer
Chapter 22~day off
Chapter 23-NOAH?!
Chapter 24~Hailey,whats wrong?
Update
Chapter 25~tell me
The beach.
Noah is coming
Hawaii
Big mistake
Memory loss
Recovery
You promised,you lied.
We meet again
Almost a punch-on
Party
The kiss's
Kidnap.
Found.
My one and only(last chapter)
New book!
5 years later
Omg
5k!!
I miss jailey <3
Special 6/7k/8k/9k chapter
My demons
Holy sdougwiubfodwubf
My demons
OH MY JESUS

Chapter 11-drama

893 21 1
By xamazynduhx

Me and Justin walk into the restaurant,hand in hand.I look down,nervous about what everyone will think.We still need to tell dad..I roll my eyes at the thought.

"I knew it!"I hear Alfredo say.I look up and see Ryan,Fredo,Kenny and,unfortunately,dad.He gives me. Confused and pissed off look,and crosses his arms.I squeeze his hand nervously,and he squeezes back as if to say 'everything's going to be ok'

We sit next to each other on the round table.It holds 7 people,but theirs only 6 people sitting down..Where's Chaz ?

~Justin's pov~

I'm so happy that I can finally call Hailey my girlfriend..I love her..

I look around the table to see surprised expressions on everyone's face,except scooters.He looks mad..I shake it off and wave over for the waiter to come.A boy comes over,probably about 16-17 and pulls out his notepad.His eyes widen when he sees my face,I chuckle.

"Are you- ju-ju-"

"Yes Justin Bieber"I laugh at his expression.

"I know I'm not a girl but I still love you!"he said smiling.

"Did you want a picture and autograph?"I ask.He nods eagerly.

I love making my beliebers happy.After I take a picture with him and give him an autograph,I sit back down.

"Drinks to start off with?"he asks everyone getting his pen out to write.

"I'll have some pineapple juice please.."I ask.

"Make that 2"Hailey chirps in.

Everyone else orders their drinks.He thanks me again before leaving.Everyone starts chatting and having their own conversations.

Ryan with Fredo and Kenny with Scooter.

"That was nice of you"Hailey says resting her hand on my thigh.

"Thanks.I love making them happy."I shrug.

"That's so cute!!"she says giggling.Her giggle is so cute.

"You're so cute"I wink,making her blush.

"Thanks..but I'm not"she says frowning slightly.

I can't believe she would think of herself that way,she is beautiful,blessed with the face of an angel.

"You are..You're beautiful"I whisper to her.She blushes and shrugs..The boy comes back with our drinks and sets them in front of us.Hailey takes a sip of her pineapple juice.God,even the way she drinks her Juice is sexy.I take a sip of mine to and set it back on the table.

"So,you excited about the show?"she asks playing with the rim of her glass.

"Yes!I love all shows."I say feeling a smile creep on my face.

"That's good."she says doing a little half smile.

"Are you ok?"I whisper so no one hears.

She nods.

I raise my eyebrows,not convinced.

"Well...."she began.

"May I take your orders?" a girl comes up.

"I'll have the...Sausage classic please"i say.

"I'll have a salad"hailey says.Everyone else orders and continues in their private conversations as they wait for the food to come.

"Well?"i ask Hailey,curiosity taking over my mind.

"I just.....feel bad..You know,about Chaz"she shrugs.

"Oh"i say.

"He'll be fine."I say pulling her into a hug. She nods into my shoulder and we both pull away.

***

"If I was your boyfriend id never let you go,I can take you places you ain't never bin before,baby take a chance or you'll never ever know I got money in my hands that I'd really like to blow"I rap on stage to all my fans.They scream,making me happy.

I love making them happy.As I finish off the the song,I thank all of them and run of stage exhausted and sweaty.

"Good job babe!"I hear Hailey run up to me and hug me.

"Sorry,I'm all sweaty"I laugh.

"It's fine I don't care,just hug me back"she says and I embrace her in a big bear hug.I pull away and grab a bottle of water,drinking the whole bottle in a few gulps.

"Wow!"Ryan says.

"You did great!"Fredo says pulling me away from Hailey,in the corner of my eye is see her pout.

"Thanks guys,I'm gonna go spend some time with Hailey"I say turning around,her eyes lit up and she smiles.I laugh and walk back over to her grabbing her hand.

"Let's go to the change rooms and then we'll head back to the hotel" I suggest.Hailey nods and follows me to my change room.She waited outside while I got changed. I walked out in fresh new clothes and hugged her more.

"Now I'm not all sweaty"I laugh kissing her cheek.She laughs along before holding my hand and pulling me towards the car.

"Why such a rush babe?"I say.I feel her body tense when I call her babe,I wrap my arm around her shoulders and she relaxes a little.

"I'm really tired"she yawns.

"Ok then"I say picking her up bridal style.She screams and burst into giggles.

"What..are....you doing"she managed to say between giggles as I started running.

"My princess is tired,I'm rushing to get her back to the hotel"I say trying my hardest not to laugh.She wraps her arms around my neck.

"Thank you,babe"she whispers in my ear seductively,making me shiver.She laughed until we reach the car and I carefully place her inside.

"To the hotel please"I tell the driver.

"What about the others?"he asks starting up the car.

"They can walk"I say winking at Hailey.She smirks and the driver makes his way to the hotel.I carry her up to the room and carefully lay her on our bed in the bedroom,locking the door behind me.She lies down giggling and I lye on top of her,holding most of my weight with my arms.

"Your really hot right now"I whisper,kissing the side of her mouth teasingly,she rolls us over and sits on top of me.

"So are you"she says before smashing her lips against mine,eagerly kissing them.I kiss back,asking for entrance.She accepts and soon our tongues are fighting for dominance.We pull away to breath,I sit up so she is sitting on my lap and I place kisses along her neck,nipping at her skin.She let's out a small moan before we hear a knock on the hotel room door.

"Fuck"I mutter and help her off.

I was about to walk out before Hailey stopped me.

"Your hair"she giggled fixing up my hair.I smile at her and open the door to see a soaking wet Ryan and Fredo..

"Thanks for letting us walk to the hotel in pouring down rain!"Ryan says pissed off and walks in,pushing past me.Fredo gives me a half pissed off look and walks past me straight to one of the 4 bathrooms in the hotel room.one in the bedroom and the others spread all over the rest of the hotel room.I smirk when I see Hailey coming out.I let out a chuckle at the sight of a hickey I left on her neck.She have me a confused look and wrapped her arms around my torso.

"Might wanna put some makeup on that hickey"I whisper and she blushes.Awww.

I kiss her cheek and wrap my arms around her,embracing her in a hug.I hear someone clear their throat and I look around to find Chaz standing in the doorway.

"Chaz?!"Hailey says.

"Yeah,hi"he says walking in and taking off his shoes.

Hailey storms over to him.

"Where the fuck have you been? You scared the shit out of all of us!"She yells.

"Except for me"I smirk.She shoots me and death glare and then focuses back on Chaz,waiting for an answer.He just shrugs.

"A SHRUG?IS THAT THE ANSWER YOU GIVE ME?!"she yelled making me smirk.

He just shrugs again.Hailey scoffs and walks back over to me.

"Distract me before I go back over there and punch the fuck out if him."she whispered angrily.

"Why?i wanna see you punch the fuck out of him"I smirk.She rolls her eyes and walks into the kitchen to get a drink.Chaz comes out of the bedroom.

"Hailey can I talk to you in the bedroom?"He asks.

"Whatever"she rolls her eyes,I start to follow her.

"In private"he says strictly.

"Why,she is my girlfriend you can say it in front of me to"I say stepping forward but he steps in front of me.

"I said,in private."he says getting close to my face.

"Why the fuck can't I come?"I spat.Hailey walks over to me and whispers,

"Just let me go".

I nod and walk back to the kitchen and get a drink myself.

~Haileys pov~

"What do you need?"I say sitting in the bed as Chaz closes the door.

"Why did you pick him?!"Chaz yells.

"I-I.."...

Why did I choose Justin?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys did you like this chapter?i can't see how many reads I have because my phone says I have 0 which I know is not the case because I've got some comments.But yeah love you all!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

509K 13.7K 57
"Can you be completely fucking honest with me right now?" I questioned. Justin nodded. "What's this huge secret you're hiding from me? Huh?" I spat...
671 2 19
Have you ever thought of does Justin have After all troubles that Justin made in past few months and all stuffs that happend between Justin and Selen...
3.3K 122 50
The light from the ceiling in the distance back and forth, the light so bright, pointed directly at me, causing me to squint. I could barely see, my...
228K 6K 48
What will happen when life gives you a chance to meet and actually go on Tour with your idol, Justin Bieber himself for three months ? "You are frien...