Shattered (COMPLETED)

Por jadajostis

What would you do if you lost your best friend? What would you do if your only friend was using you? What wo... Más

Attention
Shattered- Cast
Prologue
Shattered- Chapter one
Shattered- Chapter two
Shattered- Chapter three
Shattered- Chapter four
Shattered- Chapter five
Shattered- Chapter six
Shattered- Chapter seven
Shattered- Chapter eight
Shattered- Chapter nine
Shattered- Chapter eleven
Shattered- Chapter twelve
Shattered- Chapter thirteen
Shattered- Chapter fourteen
Shattered- Chapter fifteen
Shattered- Chapter sixteen
Shattered- Chapter seventeen
Shattered- Chapter eighteen
Shattered- Chapter nineteen
Shattered- Chapter twenty
Shattered- Chapter twenty one
Shattered- Chapter twenty two
Shattered- Chapter twenty three
Shattered- Chapter twenty four
Shattered- Chapter twenty five
Shattered- Chapter twenty six
Shattered- Chapter twenty seven
Shattered- Chapter twenty eight
Shattered- Chapter twenty nine
Shattered- Chapter thirty
Shattered- Chapter thirty one
Shattered- Chapter thirty two
Shattered- Chapter thirty three
Shattered- Chapter thirty four
Shattered- Chapter thirty five
Shattered- Chapter thirty six
Shattered- Chapter thirty seven
Shattered- Chapter thirty eight
Shattered- Chapter thirty nine
Shattered- Chapter forty
Shattered- Chapter forty one
Shattered- Chapter forty two
Shattered- Chapter forty three
Shattered- Chapter forty four
Shattered- Chapter forty five
Shattered- Chapter forty six
Shattered- Chapter forty seven
Shattered- Chapter forty eight
Shattered- Chapter forty nine
Shattered- Chapter fifty
Shattered- Chapter fifty one
Shattered- Chapter fifty two
Shattered- Chapter fifty three
Shattered- Chapter fifty four
Shattered- Chapter fifty five
SEQUEL
SEQUEL IS OUT!
TRAILER

Shattered- Chapter ten

158 78 16
Por jadajostis

I couldn't believe I was doing this.

He put a price on my virginity.

He put me in a fake relationship.

And yet here I was, standing in front of the cinema waiting.

Tears pricked my eyes as I watched a boy walk up to his girlfriend with a rose as he placed a kiss on her cheek. Such a happy couple.

Why can't I have that? Instead I have drama in my life. Why does everything always happen to me? It's like I've been cursed, destined to have a bad life. Or maybe this is just the plot to my story which, hopefully, has a good ending. Either way...I don't the the start.

My thoughts were suddenly broken by his voice.

I wiped my tears with the ends of my sweater and turned around only to see him holding a rose. I rolled my eyes and looked up to prevent the tears from falling.

Really?

He held the flower out for me to take and it took every bone in my body not to smile. Why would I smile though? He hurt me. I walked past him, leaving him there with the flower in his hand. He caught up to me and slowly and slyly slid his hand into mine.

It was like a puzzle piece. A perfect fit. My hand felt like it was made for his. Though I liked it, I pulled my hand out of his and walked faster in front of him, not bothering to look back at him.

He tried talking to me a few times but I shrugged him off. We waited in the line for food in silence until he said, "You look nice."

I ignored him and continued picking at my nails. Why am I here? I'm such an idiot. But it would seem rude to just leave while he's here but then again he has hurt me worse.

He stared at me in content, waitung for me to replt to him but when he realised I wasn't going to say anything he sighed.

"I know I let you down. You know I try but I don't do to well with apologies. So let me redeem myself tonight. Because I just need one more shot at forgiveness. Is it to late to say sorry?"

What he said made me giddy. He said the perfect thing. He always knew what to say. But he hurt me. I don't even know why I'm here with him.

After a few minutes I spoke. But I'm sure what I said didn't make him happy at all.

"I invited Hailey and Amanda."

I bit my lip and awaited his answer but he never spoke. His expression turned hard and I looked away from him, focusing on my bitten nails. I really need to stop...it's a bad habit.

I waited until we were at the front of the line and we ordered. Even when we got our popcorn and drinks he still hadn't spoken. So this is how he feels when I ignore him? I didn't like the feeling.

I sighed and held his hand giving it a little squeeze.

"I forgive you, you know."

I couldn't stay at him anymore. And I didn't like knowing that he thought I was mad at him. I really enjoyed his company and I didn't want to loose him...as a friend. We're just friends.

Andrew looked at me and I smiled. "I know I stood you up. And I'm sorry too."

We walked to the man who does the thing with the thing...I honesty didn't know what he was called. Long story short, he was the ticket guy.

He told us the screen number and we went. Andrew wanted to sit and the very back. Not knowing what movie we were watching I looked at the ticket. I nearly died when I saw 'The Excorsist'. I hated horror movies and he knew that. I had nightmares for months. I'm such a paranoid person.

I can't be home alone because I always leave all the lights on and whenever I hear a noise I cry...weird I know. One time I forgot my mom left the washing machine on and when I was in my room, hearing it full, I literally cried and prayed because I thought I was going to die...true story. I'm such a wimp.

I should have paid attention to our conversation on the phone instead of just saying yes to everything since I was watching Orange Is The New Black.

I looked at him and he seemed deep in thought. But he looked at me and said, "Anaya-"

I slapped him across his face. I gasped and covered my mouth with my hand, "I'm so sorry. It's a reflex. It's just whenever the people in school start at sentence with her name, it's always something rude and hurtful so yeah..."

He rubbed his face, wincing in the process. "No it's okay."

We were super early and I think he did this on purpose...we were the only ones there.

I was about to ask him why he asked me to come for seven when he knew it started eight but I already knew the answer.

What was I supposed to do in this hour?

"Anaya loved horror movies." As he said it, he put his hands in front of his face and waited. He kept it there a while, thinking I was going to hit him, until he slowly lowered his hands.

I stretched my hand to meet his face but each time my hand came closer he inched backwards. My hands stopped midway in the air and I rolled my eyes.

"I'm not going to slap you."

He let out a breath and my hand finally reached his cheek. He seemed to tense under my touch and I laughed. He put his hand over mine, "I can't belive I got you to talk."

I looked at my lap. Flashbacks of my past came rushing through my mind but like always I ignored it and pushed it at the back of my brain awaiting for it to reappear just so I could push it back again. My hand fell from his face to my lap and he used his thumb and index finger to raise my chin up.

He caressed my cheek and he kept leaning closer and closer.

Even though we were separated by food, I still love you food, and our seats we made it happen.

He leaned over the hand rests and what did he do?

He kissed me.

And I kissed back.

It was slow, passionate and unfortunately short. The sound of two people clearing their throats caused us to pull away. I looked at Hailey and Amanda like I was a deer caught in headlights. I was blushing and so was Andrew.

I twirled my hair around my finger, it was something I did when I was nervous. I was the first to speak.

"So...how about that weather?" I chuckled nervously and Amanda laughed.

Hailey in the other hand looked like she wanted to kill me.

She pushed pass me and sat next to Andrew puckering her lips, batting her eyelashes and pushing out chest. I loved Hailey, honestly. She was funny and sweet and trustworthy just like Amanda but when it came to Andrew she turns to a whole different level of bitch.

Amanda sat on the other side of Andrew and I sat next to her.

She insisted that I sat by him for when I get scared, he could hold me. Of course I rolled my eyes and argued until I finally won.

Eventually the theatre started to full up.

During he movie I kept hugging Amanda and she kept rolling her eyes and mumbling I told you so under her breath, as if I wasn't hearing her.

I'm pretty sure I cried in some part of it.

"Let's switch seats." Amanda whisper yelled at me.

I thought about it and eventually gave in.

"Hi."

He smiled and I replied. "Hey."

When I got scarred I would nozzle my head in his neck and he would put his arm around my waist. He would laugh and I would lightly punch his chest telling him to stop it.

Eventually, I fell asleep. I felt sorry for those around me because I snore...loud.

I woke up choking on salty, buttery goodness. I looked up at Andrew and he snorted.

"I'm sorry," He whispered, "It fell and I didn't think that it'd land in your mouth."

I rolled my eyes.

"Okay I lied. Your snoring was annoying as hell."

He smiled sheepishly.

I wish I could say that I was happy I came but I couldn't.

The kiss was a mistake...this was a mistake.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

333 8 4
Meet Emma Rodriguez. Also known as the 'bad girl.' The girl everyone fears. Hell, even the teachers are afraid of her. She cares about nothing, only...
648K 16.2K 44
Madison Rosales is not your typical 22- year-old. While everyone her age is out graduating college? She's only getting started. While everyone is out...
3K 210 36
They say change could be a good thing... but the question is: what if it isn't? ~~~ Two best friends: Sydney Harper and Josh Williams, have been ins...
514K 15.8K 49
"Kara, you're my best friend right?" "Umm yeah?" "You'd do anything for me, right?" "As long as it doesn't involve 10 years in prison, yeah." "Be my...