A Forbidden Love (complete)

Par QueenConnieB

"Settle down and take your seats!" She called over the chatter, as she stood from her chair, "She is well fit... Plus

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chater 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145

Chapter 90

322 16 10
Par QueenConnieB

9 weeks later

She cupped his cheeks pressing her lips to his, "Call me as soon as you've read them." She smiled, he nodded exhaling, she caressed his cheek gently, "Hey, stop worrying... You'll have aced them." She soothed, he nodded kissing her again, he walked over to the play mat, picking up the four month old who lay rolling around, "Are you going to be good for Mummy?" He cooed, laughing as she babbled back "Oh, really?" He kissed her head gently before carefully lying her back down, Grace and Hugo stood on the bottem steps, "Good luck!" Hugo smiled, "He doesn't need luck Hugo... Jacob very smart." Grace looked at Hugo "And funny." He laughed, Jacob smiled coming to hug them tightly "Thank you." He smiled, he stood back up hugging Connie tightly, "You'll be fine." She whispered, kissing his cheek "Now go... the sooner you get there... the sooner you know." She smiled he nodded taking a deep breath before leaving.

"Right, what shall we do?" Connie smiled looking between Hugo and Grace. Hugo still being here as Jim agreed for him not to go on holiday, however he would be having a weekend away with him in the up coming couple of weeks. "Can we make Jacob a card?" Grace smiled sweetly, Connie smiled "I'm sure he'd like that, love it actually." "And we can make him a birthday card too." Hugo smiled, "Ahh, what would I do without you two?" She looked, grinning, the pair smiled running into the kitchen and sitting at the table. Connie getting out the craft things for them, she lifted Afia up coming to the table and sitting Afia on her knee, supporting her as she helped Grace and Hugo.

He paced up and down outside, refusing to go in, he didn't want to read he'd failed, that week he really didn't care but now it came to opening the paper be really did care. "Jacob, come on." Lofty laughed, "One minute." He mumbled gathering his thoughts, "The sooner you read it the sooner you can move on from it." Louise smiled, he looked up nodded "I suppose." He breathed following them inside. He found his envelope opening it, his heart pounding, he read it over and over again, not quite believing what he was reading. "Jacob?" Lofty looked, "I passed." He breathed, "I knew you-" "Lofty I passed." He grinned, "Like I've passed." He repeated until he was blue in the face, Louise and Lofty laughing, "I knew you could do it." Lofty smiled, Jacob looked back down to the paper smiling, feeling so proud of himself. He pulled out his phone, hovering over the call button on Connie's contact. Shaking his head, he pushed it back into his pocket, "I need to-" "Go?" Louise smiled, he nodded "I have someone important to tell." "I can't think who." Lofty smikred, Jacob rolled his eyes smiling before jogging off home.

He quietly came back in, making sure to make no loud noise. He stood in the door way to the kitchen, grinning at the scene before him, Connie feeding Afia while Hugo and Grace were colouring. "Did I spell It right Mummy?" Grace looked holding the card to her face, Connie nodded "Well done baby." Grace smiled proudly looking up to Hugo, her face lightly up seeing Jacob, she leaped off her chair "Jacob!" She yelled picking her card up and running over. He chuckled lifting her up, she hugged him tightly, Hugo quickly hid the birthday cards they'd made and rushed over too, Jacob lowered himself, lifting him up in his other arm. "We made you these." Grace smiled handing him her card, Jacob placed them down taking both of them, glancing over them he smiled warmly hugging them tightly "Thank you, I love them." He smiled.

A couple minutes later and Connie had finished feeding Afia and had fixed her top, Grace and Hugo clearing away. He took Afia from her arms, tickling her gently making her burst out giggling, he laughed gently. "Jacob." She glared, "What?" He smiled "Well?" He rolled his eyes "It doesn't matter." He mumbled, "Jacob just tell me, I'm not going to think any less of you... I did teach you." She sighed following him, as he put Afia in the bouncer, "Well then I guess it's your fault I-" before she could argue he picked her up spinning her around "Passed." He cheered happily, placing her down "What?" She questioned, "Connie I passed everything." He beamed, she threw her arms around him "I'm so proud of you." She stated, he nodded smiling, she looked at him, tiptoing up she kissed him deeply, her hands moving to his cheeks. He rested her forehead to hers, the pair grinning "I'm so so proud of you." "The lowest I got was a B." "So all this worrying for no reason? Jacob you didn't just pass... you passed with flying colours." "You've not heard the best bit." He smirked, "What's the best bit?" She questioned, "If I get an A in your subject next year guess who's got an A star?" He smirked, she smiled kissing him again, "I must say, I think the teacher helped for that subject." He smirked, she laughed gently, "We're going out for dinner to celebrate... you never know Mr.Masters... performance like that might just get you a desert." She whispered sultry, "Hm... I mean if that's on the cards then I'm never failing an exam again, give me one every week." He whispered back, "Mummy!" Hugo called, "And duty calls." She smiled, kissing him, wriggling away from his grasp she made her way back to Grace and Hugo helping them tidy away.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

132K 3.9K 16
"I'm (y/n)." "Anything you'd like to say about yourself?" Why me?! "Well, I hate to be here, and all of you... And... I wish all of you were dead."...
14.1K 550 30
Connie and Jacob... For no other reason than I love the two of them :)
12K 444 22
"Hello," he smiled, presenting his hand for her to shake. "Nice to meet you," she replied, staring at him intently and taking his hand, knowing full...
2.2K 67 25
He took a step closer, the smirk not leaving his face as he could sense my irritation. "I've been looking forward to this for far too long," he laug...