I Miss You ( An Ashton Irwin...

By A_Hemmings

Calum Hood has fallen for his bandmate Ashton Irwin's ex-girlfriend. Ashton cheated on her, and she found out... More

Prolouge (Part One)
Meet Lucas! (Prolouge Part 2)
Meeting up.
Double Trouble
Telling Secrets and Sleepovers
Apology Accepted Irwin
I Promise...
Date Night
Eighteen (part 1)
Eighteen (Part 2)
Truth be told....
New Living Arrangements.
Second Chances
Hi or Hey?
L.A. Baby!
How Could You?
Paparrazzi
Let It Go
Good Morning L.A
Goodnight
Just A Dream
100 votes!!!!!!
I Don't Know What To Do
Let Him Go
Coming Home
Ring Shopping
Weird Behaviour
Are You Gonna Ask Or Not?
Proposal
Yes!
Not a chapter!!!!!
Sexy Times *Warning: Smut*
Make Up Your Mind
Warzone
Video Shoot
Going Home
Epilouge :)
**SEQUEL!!**

Strange Instincts

2.7K 55 4
By A_Hemmings

Allie's P.O.V

After Carli and I had our fight I was shaking with anger towards her. I still can't believe we almost got into a full out fist fight in Ashton's kitchen. All though ti would have been hilarious, I would have felt bad if she had a misscarage because of me.

Even if I hate the fact they are Calum's kids.

"I have to call Calum." I whispered into Ashton's ear so that Carli wouldn't hear us. he nodded, but before I could excuse myself to call him up, he grabbed my wrist.

"Why don't you just tell him in person. You're a great fighter. I wanna see this." Ashton said causing us both to laugh. I nodded and went upstairs to check on Carli, to make sure she wasn't trying anything stupid.

I went into the room her and Ashton previously shared and the image that I saw, will never leave my mind.

The mirror was shattered. Ashton's clothes were in a pile on the floor, while hers were in suitcases on the bed. There was even some of my clothes on the pile. Carli had a lighter in her hand when I opened the door, she smiled at me before she lit our clothes on fire.

Crazy bitch is gonna get us all killed.

"Ashton!" I screamed. He came running and when he saw the scene infront of us he grabbed my hnad and pulled me downstairs. He picked Lucas up off of the couch and we ran out of the house. Ashton took his phone out and called 999.

I could only hear one side of the conversation. But it isn't hard to figure out what questions were being asked.

"My ex-girlfriend just set my house on fire-Carlissa Dillion-3665 Green Acre Drive-Uh yes, my friend Alissandra and my son Lucas.- No one was injured but, Carlissa is pregnant and is still in the house.-Alright thank you ma'am." Ashton said before he hung up and hand me Lucas.

"I have to back in and get her before something bad happens." Ashton said before running back in the door.

"Be careful!" I shouted as he ran in the door.

No more then five minutes later, Ashton came back out with Carli in his arms. She was kicking and screaming but he wasn't putting her down. He walked over and set her on the ground next to me.

"What the fuck is wrong with you Carli?" Ashton snapped at her.

"You and this thing. She is just trying to break us up. She's jealous because I get to have your kids andshe doesn't. I should have seen this coming from the first day we talked ot her." Carli said as she stared straight at me. I rolled my eyes.

"She actually does have my kid. Lucas is mine. And the ones you're having arent. I know you slept with Calum while I was away. Did you happen to sleep with Mikey and Luke with in that week to?!" Ashton snapped at her again. I put my hand on his shoulder to try and calm him down.

After a little bit I heard a bunch of sirens coming towards us. Firetrucks, police, and an ambulance. Carli had to be taken into custody, but they wouldn't sentence her until she had the kids. Which I understand. They put the fire out and had contacted Ashton's insurance agency. They would pay for his room to be fixed, but until then, we had to find a place to crash. For about a week or two.

We couldn't go to Calum's.

So it was either My mum's, Luke's or Mikey's.

Or even Ashton's mum's house.

"I just got off the phone with my mum. I didn't really explain much, other then my house caught fire. She said I could stay there. I didn't tell her about you, since she hasn't seen you in a while.' Ashton said. I smiled and nodded.

In the mean time, we decided to go back to my parents to see if Luke and his parents, well I guess my parents to? Whatever, we were gonna see if they are still there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oh my goodness?" Liz said and I nodded.

"You two are welcome to stay here for the night if you'd like. Luke is staying over to." My mum said. I looked at Ashton and he nodded. I smiled.

"thanks mum. But, you don't have a crib for Lucas." I said. She laughed and nodded.

"We do actually. We had it as a back up, we were hoping that you would come back, but you never did." She said and i chuckled at her.

I obviously wouldn't come back if they told me not to. I'm not that stupid.

Luke gave Ashton a pair of sweatpants to wear for bed tonight and my mum gave me a a pair of her leggings. I figured the shirt I was wearing would be fine to sleep in. I didn't have anything to put Lucas in. Of course the day I actually dress him.

"Do we still have to go to Calum's tonight?" Ashton asked. I nodded.

"Yeah. Not only do we have to tell him about Carli, but I need to get a few more things that I left there." I said. Ashton nodded and went to get Luke.

The three of us climbed into Ash's car and drove to Cal's house. I didn't bother knocking since I still had a key. When I walked in, it looked like a tornado went through here. There was takeaway contaners everywhere, empty soda cans and beer bottles.

"Who's here?" Calum called before he walked out from the bedroom.

"Allie?" He asked. I nodded with a look on my face to kinda say duh. He ran over to try and hug me but Luke stepped infront of me. Calum raised his eyebrow at him.

"What the fuck mate? Did she go running to you now?" Calum asked through gritted teeth. Luke and I just laughed at that.

"That would be incest Cal. Remember when I told you I was meeting my twin sister for the first time today? Well Allie and i are twins so I am here to protect her from boys now, so back off." Luke said with a completely straight face so Cal knew he was serious. Cal backed up and held his hands up in surrender.

"So why are you here." Calum asked us.

"Ashton and I just wanted to say congratulations to you." I said and Ashton nodded. Luke raised his eyebrow at us. oh yeah, he doesn't know what actually happened.

"And you're congratulating me because?" Calum asked waving his hand around telling us to continue.

"Crongratulations because one, you managed to cheat on me before, with carli of all people, but I must give you credit for thatbecause not much gets past me. And two, you managed to knock her up with twins." I said a smirk appearing on my face as i popped my hip out and put my one hand on it.

Calum's eyes got really big when I said that. I turned to look at Luke and his brotherly instincts clicked in already. His fist were clenched and so was his jaw. His eyes were filled with anger. I nudged Ash and pointed to Luke. Ashton nodded and garbbed Luke's arm and tried to pull him out of the house. But didn't manage to before Luke spoke his mind.

" You are such an asshole Calum! You could have done it to any other girl, but it had to be my sister!You're dead to me Hood." Luke snapped as Ash pulled him out of the door.

I stayed there and stared at Calum. He hasn't moved, or blinked since I told him why we aere all here. I smirked, I felt bad for what Luke said of course because they were best mates. But Calum made his own bed, so now he's gotta lay in it.

I walked passed him and into the room that used to be Lucas's. I found a few onsies for him and the teddybear that Carli had gotten him. I took that just so I could tear it apart, take my anger out on it.

Once I had what I needed i just left and hopped in Ashton's car. WHile we were driving he intertwined our fingers, it took me by surprise at firsst but i let him do it.

Maybe we can patch up what we lost?

Maybe we can be a happy family again.

A/N- wow. What is wrong with my head? I made this a very violent chappy didn't i?

Yeah.

So 5SOS's EP leaked online and I think i know each song word for word already. Yup.

Bye munchkins. I love youuuu! <3333333333

~Allie xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

341K 9.9K 48
|||COMPLETED||| Those 3 bullies were named Luke Hemmings, Ashton Irwin, and Michael Clifford The victim they were bullying was Diamond Rose Calum Hoo...
978K 25.8K 44
|COMPLETED| "People sometimes don't realize that love is love, and no one can stop it." Meet Briana, all her life she's been protected by...
268K 10.4K 43
Trust me, it was an accident. I don't even like 5SOS! How was I supposed to know that my best friend was a crazed fanatic about them? How was I suppo...
31.4K 474 43
I'm that girl, you know the one that sits behind the scenes as her best friends make their dreams come true? Yeah her. In my case, I'm best friends w...