Crowned By The Devil - BOOK 3...

By EmotionalPerson01

Book 1 - Saved By The Devil ✅ Book 2 - Return Of The Devil ✅ Book 3 - Crowned By The Devil ✅ Book 4 - War Wit... More

THIS IS BOOK 3
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38 (Rewrite starts here)
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
PLEASE READ
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
BOOK 4 Cover read!!!(CLOSED)
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
BOOK 4 IS OUT!!!

Chapter 29

3.8K 212 13
By EmotionalPerson01

I was sitting silently still sipping on my drink. Part of me just wanted to go back into hiding again along with isolation. Another part of me want someone to put me out of my misery. I wonder if its possible for a half demon to permanently die.

"Someone is deep in thoughts," a deep voice came next to me.

I didn't feel like looking at the person nor talking to them. I just wanted to be alone for time being.

"Ahh the silent treatment," he spoke as if he was amused but clearly, he wasn't. "You know, they say speaking can help you revolve your mind and get you worked up to pee," he stated.

What the fuck?

I turned to look at him to see he had a smile on his face. His jawline was toned and his eyes was a light brown like his hair. His complexion was a simple light tan and he was in a black shirt and jeans.

He started laughing which confused me a bit. "I'm just kidding. I thought I might give it a shot into making you talk but you're a tough cookie aren't you," his laugh died down as he spoke again.

I shrugged and turned back to my original position which was facing the bar.

I felt something cold touch my thighs causing me to almost jump. I looked down to see the guy's hand was on my thighs. I looked at him to see he was smirking.

"You have 3 seconds to move your hand before I break it," I hissed. He just rolled his eyes and pulled his hand away. "Why such in a bad mood. I'm just trying to have fun. How about we go dance?" he asked grabbing my hand.

I pushed his hand away and turned to look at him. "Look, I just want to be alone right now and as you can see, I'm not interested," I growled in anger. This guy was really starting to piss me off.

He tensed up at my tone and I watched as his jawline turned into a straight figure. "Your dress says otherwise," he hissed.

My fist tightened in anger. I was literally reach to rip his heart out.

"Is everything alright here," a voice came in front me. I turned to see Ray looking at me before sending a glare at the guy.

"Yes, everything's fine," the guys next to me spoke as he wrapped his arms around my shoulder. Ray looked at me and I let out a sigh.

"Brandon, why are you harassing this beautiful lady," a deeper voice came next to the guy. I turned to see a guy with hazel eyes with brownish blonde hair was glaring at the guy named Brandon. Brandon scuffed and tightened his holding around me causing me to elbow him.

The guy laughed as Brandon released a painful groan. "Feisty one," Brandon mumbled.

"Excuse my brother. He was dropped on his head as a child," the guy spoke whilst glaring at Brandon. Brandon just rolled his eyes, "I get more girls than you big brother so don't even go there," Brandon scoffed as he took my drink from in front me before walking away.

"Charming," I mumbled as I turned in my seat to see Ray was annoyed just as I was. Perhaps even more.

A hand slide forward towards Ray causing him and I both to look down to see it was 50 dollars. "I would like a special and the lady over here will have.." the guy turned towards me waiting for my answer.

I shrugged, "Surprise me," I stated to Ray. He nodded and walked off. I looked further down the bar to see Max had taken over Ray's side.

"So did you come here alone?" a voice asked next to me causing me to look at the guy.

"Yes," I firmly asnwered.

He nodded his head and held out his hand. "My name is Donavan but everyone calls me Don for short," he smiled.

I shook his hand, "My name is Skylar. Sky for short," I smiled back. "Ohh, and thank you for buying me a drink," I added.

He nodded his head, "It's the least I could do for running into my twat of a brother," he huffed causing me to chuckle a bit. I honestly miss James and them. Doing anything with them is just totally fun. You could be on your deathbed and they would make something fun.

"Your drinks," Ray's voice came in. I turned to see a cup of blue and pink mixed ice drink. I didn't care to ask what it was so I just started to drink it down. Don started laughing next to me causing me to eye him in curiosity.

"What," I whined.

He shook his head and drank some of his drink. "So do you live around here," he asked.

"Sort of," I slowly replied. "You?"

"Yes. I work in the city for a company," he stated.

"Nice," I stated now knowing how to continue the conversation. I honestly didn't care. I just want to hang with Max and Ray after their shift was up.

"So you single?" he asked causing me to look at him.

I opened my mouth but paused for a second. I mean, I did end it with Lucifer but I still lov-no. He tried to put me on house arrest and threaten me. "Yes, I'm single," I answered causing him to raise an eyebrow. "You took quiet a while to answer that," he observed.

I just nodded and drank my drink before replying. "I recently broke up with the person like 2 days ago," I explained.

"Oh, I'm sorry," he mumbled. I shook my head, "It's fine."

A smile rose to his face, "Would you like to come with me to the vip section?" he asked.

"Not at all," I replied.

I got off my stool and he grabbed my hand before walking off. I quickly turned around to see Max making eye contact with me.

"Come find me when you're done," I mouthed. He nodded his head and I turned around. Don led me through the crowded dance floor, to the back, and up the stairs and a curtain room where I could clearly heard loud laughs and chattering. He moved the curtain revealing 3 other guys who was just laid back and drinking.

My eyes widened as I recognized one of the guys. I watched as his laughter died down as he saw me. Jasper. It was hard to forget such a beautiful face.

"Sky, meet Weston, Jasper and Jarrod. Twats, meet Sky," Don introduced me.

"She's a hottie," Weston commented causing me to smile. "Thanks."

"Did you us our drinks?" Jarrod asked causing Don to groan. "Dude, you had one job," Weston chuckled.

Don rolled his eyes, "I'll be right -"

"No, its fine. I'll get them. Sky here is going to come with me," Jasper spoke causing all four of us to look at him. Jasper had on one of those, monotone face. I couldn't tell what he was feeling or what he wanted to feel. Why was I even running into him? How is he ever here?

"Can't do bro. She's with me," Don stated glaring at Jasper.

"No it's fine. I can go with him. He's going to have to buy me a drink then," I butt in causing Don to look at me.

He looked a bit disappointed but I didn't care. Within a second, Jasper walked up towards me and lowered his face to mine. "Let's go," his voice came out deep yet soft like a demand I couldn't resist. I released Don's hand and Jasper walked alongside me before wrapping his hand around my waist.

Talk about "Mr. Steal-your-girl".

We walked out the room and down the stairs.

Instead of us walking towards the bar, he pulled me around the corner and into the bathroom hall. I looked up at him to see he was a bit mad and worried at the same time. "What are you doing here?" he asked.

I shrugged, "I don't know. I could ask you the same thing. Last thing I heard, you were off the radar and gone," I informed him. He stared at me baffled as if this was news to him.

"Who told you that?" he asked.

"Lucifer did," my eyebrow rose as how he was taking this news.

He shook his head, "I was never gone. I've always been on the radar," he mumbled.

My fist tightened, "That asshole lied to me again," I hissed in anger.

"So what are you doing here? Lucifer is looking for you. I thought you were in Honduras. A demon said you set him free during a gang attack if you didn't say a word of where you were. Lucifer went to look for you but it turns out you left. I expected you to be on a different continent, not in the country your house is located in," he stated.

The guy really sold me out. I should have ripped his head off but he would still know my whereabouts since he couldn't really die.

"Well, I was on my island and got bored," I admitted.

This time his eyebrow rose, "You got bored? Wait, why are you even running?" he asked.

"Ah, he put me on house arrest with some witches and was determined to save me."

I watched as Jasper looked at me with confusion written all over his face.

"It's honestly a long story," I huffed.

He grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the couch to sit down. "We've got nothing but time," he smiled.

"Well, how much do you know?" I asked.

He looked off as he started to think. "Well...Oh the last thing I knew was that Lucifer left you for good. The whole kingdom knew about it," he recalled.

"Okay, well about a year ago in like may I think, I graduated and went looking for a job. Short story long, I didn't know Lucifer was the owner of the business and after some long, long, months, we ended up together. Around Christmas, my gang and I was assigned a dangerous mission. Once we completed the assignment, we had to fly back to the U.S as soon as possible because an army of men was chasing us. Jets soon attacked our plane and we were crashing. Lucifer was on the plane so I demanded him to flash everyone to safety before me. Everyone got out excepting me. I drowned." I watched as he took in every word and stared at me trying to place the pieces together.

"So what's he trying to save you from?" he asked still confused.

I stared at him. "You really don't know anything, do you?"

He let out a sigh, "No I don't. Since the last time I saw you, I've tried to stay out off Lucifer's way."

"Oh...Well he's trying to save me from being evil just how he was at first," I mumbled.

Jasper looked at me serious for a second then burst out laughing. "How can you be evil? You're the most nicest person on this planet," he laughed.

I then realized he wasn't away I was a demon. Should I tell him or not?

"Skylar, nobody can change you. Even if you were evil, it would be temporary. You know why?" he spoke in a serious tone.

I shook my head not knowing why.

His hands reached up and cupped my face. "Because your conscience wouldn't let you. You're to pure. You may want something but your heart would say otherwise," he smiled causing me to smile.

"Thank you," I spoke in a soft tone.

He nodded his head and stood up. He grabbed my hand and gently pulled me off the couch not long before pulling me into his chest and hugging him.

"I haven't seen you for years, love," he mumbled.

I wrapped my arms around him and was surrounded by his smell which caused me to smile.

"Question. How come I'm a demon but still can get stuck in your trance?" I muffled into his chest causing him to laugh.

"Because you're half demon and I love teasing you," he laughed some more. I pulled away and grabbed his face before kissing him hard on the cheeks. I pulled away and looked up at the red lipstick that was now on his cheek.

"What was that for?" he chuckled.

I shrugged and took his hand. He intertwined his hand in mine as we walked out the hall and back around the corner. "Just because I miss you," I grinned half lying. I did miss him but it was just to get the lipstick on his face which he hadn't noticed yet.

"We'll, that's something to drink to," he shouted over the music and I couldn't have agreed more.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 89 29
I couldn't stand anymore the pressure he's releasing is to much, he pulled me to sit on his laps "you are forgiven, stand" they all stood up and bowe...
17.6K 443 15
You've established yourself as a member at the Hazbin Hotel, but are soon faced with sharing the hotel with someone who you've met in the past, Lucif...
532K 18.7K 19
"Oh luke!" i moaned out clutching his shoulder blades in my nails drawling a bit of blood. he growled out a grunt as he thrust harder and faster into...
10.6M 281K 47
I stand there wide eyed and frozen where I am being held in place. The sounds of fists connecting on skin, cracking under his bloody fists. How can h...