What's Normal?///Wincest Ones...

By YoloCat1

{Wincest Oneshots} Just a one shot book on the ship Wincest. (Sam x Dean). If you don't like the ship then do... More

Requests!
Stanford
Together
Nightmare
"Bitten"
Precious Memories
Normal Isn't For Us
Bloody Love
Faded
Adorable Sammy
Adorable Neko
Hunger Games AU: Volunteer
A/N :(
''Invitation"
Soulmates
'Wedding'
Phone Call
×🐰🐰Easter🐰🐰×
Special Case
Halloween
Hammock
Swear Jar
Submit
1.K+ Special! {Happy Life}
A/N *sigh*
Another A/N
No Goodbyes
Corrupted
Last A/N!
Corrupted Pt. 2
Movie Night
First Time
Tokyo Ghoul Crossover: Juuzou & Dean
Worded Wrists (Soulmate AU)
Worded Wrists Pt. 2 (Soulmate AU)
😈Halloween Special😈
🎃👻Halloween Special👻🎃
🐴Unfortunate Curses🐴
Goodbye
How Could You?
How Could You? Pt. 2
How Could You? Pt.3
How Could You? Pt.4
How Could You? Pt.5
How Could You? Update!!
A King and His Angel
Three Wishes
Innocent Love
The Junkie & His Dealer

Soulless

1.6K 71 2
By YoloCat1

This was requested by beyond_shank . This will be a Soulless! Sam x Dean oneshot which I hope you'll enjoy! And I'm working on some other one shots and requests so they'll be up soon, but like I said previously.... Enjoy!
========                                    ========
Dean rubbed his forehead; he had immediately knew and sensed something was off with Sam when Sam appeared at his doorstep. Now he knew his Sammy didn't have his soul. He was incapable of feeling emotions, which hurt Dean deeply.

Dean glanced over at Sam who was currently talking to their grandfather, Samuel Campbell. He huffs a little, looking at the other Campbell's with distrust. Though he mainly didn't trust Samuel, he seemed to know more than he was letting on. He sighed quietly as negative emotions seemed to flow through him, making his mood worsen.

Dean decided to get some air and brushed past his younger brother. When Dean got outside he walked over to Baby and leaned against her. He teared up a little but be quickly wiped away the tears before they could actually make an appearance.
He missed the old Sam; the Sam who would question, and  feel. The Sam who loved him back.

"Dean?"

Dean glanced over at his brother, "Yeah, Sam?" He asked, feeling a bit emotionally drained.

"You alright?" Sam asked furrowing his eyebrows a bit, but there wasn't any actual hint of worry in his tone.

"Yeah, yeah..." Dean mumbled absentmindedly.

"Stop lying." Sam retorted, "When it comes to your feelings, you always lie and dismiss it. Bottle it up. So let me guess....you miss me. Well, the me with a soul."

Dean stiffly nodded not able to keep in longer, "Yes, you're correct...I miss my Sammy."

Sam stayed silent before going and awkwardly hugging his older brother and patting him in the back. Sam placed his head on top of Dean's as Dean's head snuggled into his chest.

Sam suddenly smirked, "Um, okay but meanwhile I can fûck you if you want."

Dean's face went bright red as he blushed before he yelled flustered, "You motherfûçker! Get your hands off my âss!"

Sam chuckled deeply his smirk widening before adding, "Well,...I think the appropriate term would be brotherfûçker."

"Oh shut up, smart âss."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.8K 79 23
just a bunch of reader × supernatural charecter oneshots! Will be including Sam and Dean. (If someone requests it, I'll do Cas too!) Mostly sam beca...
167 2 9
This is a collection of mainly Destiel one shots, some smutty, some fluffy, and some a mix of both. I hope you enjoy reading! PSA- i dont own any of...
222K 9.6K 60
Just your usual Destiel Oneshot book filled with fluff, smut, sadness, and the occasional chapter that will make you say "what the actual frick?" (TH...
95.6K 922 20
Supernatural smut book. Resource - tumblr. ~Female X SPN Characters ~Male X SPN Characters