A Forbidden Love (complete)

By QueenConnieB

"Settle down and take your seats!" She called over the chatter, as she stood from her chair, "She is well fit... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chater 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145

Chapter 15

571 17 8
By QueenConnieB

"Sam?" She questioned as he sat facing her in the cafe, Grace playing  on Connie's phone happily. "It's not going to be that long, just a few months." "By a few how many months?" "Eight." he mumbled, "Eight? Bloody eight months-" "I'll call." "Dad of the bloody year... why are you even going?" "Irrelevant. Look it's just eight months-" "I know you and it will end up being ten then twelve... before we know it you won't be coming back." She exhaled, the pair sat their quietly for a moment. "When do you go?" She looked, "Sunday." He looked, she nodded "Well then, I suppose you'll want her till then?" He nodded "If that's okay with you?" "Yeah... I'll have her all to myself for at least eight months." She looked at him, "Don't be like that Connie." "Don't know what you're talking about." She sighed, he rolled his eyes. She said her goodbyes to Grace before leaving them and getting in her car.

My grandparents are out for the day if you and Grace fancy coming round? X

Grace is with Sam, but I might just take you up on the offer. X

After he had text her the address she made her way there. knocking on he was quick to answer. "Good morning Mr.Masters." "Good morning Miss.Chase." He smiled taking her hand and pulling her inside, pressing her against the door. "What if they come back?" She asked quietly, "They won't." He breathed, he edged forward, kissing her Hungrily as her arms and legs snaked around him.

She pulled the sheets up under her chin, watching as he went to the bathroom. "Muscles! You really should walk round your Grandparents house naked... you'll give them a heart attack." She laughed, he came back in chuckling. Sliding back under the sheets, he moved to press his lips against her neck, she cupped his cheeks moving his head to her lips, before Burying her head into his neck. He ran his hand down her side, "You okay?" He asked gently, she nodded "Yeah, you?" She looked smiled, he nodded "Getting there. So how come Firecracker is with her dad?" He questioned, "She's there all week... He leaves a week today, for at least eight months." She mumbled, he nodded a little as she moved her head back to his neck, kissing him. He rubbed her arm, "I love you." She whispered, he kissed her temple "I love you more." He whispered back.

"Jacob, you home?" His grandmother called, "Shit." He groaned, "Yeah!" He yelled back, "Con." He whispered, she groaned and forced herself into him more, "Con." He whispered again, she hummed, "Connie." He whispered a little louder, she rubbed her eye "Yeah." She looked sleepily, "We have a tiny issue." He looked sheepishly, "What?" She frowned, "They are back." She rubbed her face, "Can this weekend get any better?" She groaned, "It's fine, you'll get out its cool don't sweat it." He smiled, she glared at him, "I don't have a plan yet, but it'll help if we were dressed." He looked.

"Stay quiet." He whispered as they came down the stairs "Gran, I'm going out." He called, "Alright " She looked smiling, he opened the door "Quick." He whispered, she rushed out the house followed by him going to her car, as they got in he looked at her laughing. She smacked his chest "It's not funny." She looked, he just laughed "It is a little funny." He smirked, she rolled her eyes starting the engine up, "Don't tell me you didn't enjoy the danger slightly." He whispered, she bit her lip trying to hide the smile "No... no I didn't." "I never asked, how's the tattoo today-" "Shut up." She laughed, "Round two at your place." He whispered sultry.

He came back later that evening, his gran looked over "Hey gran." He smiled, "Hello... Jacob next time you try to sneak a girl out, make it less obvious." She smirked, he looked down, "Yeah... See it's complicated so I didn't really want the whole meet the family... well what family's left." He sighed, "Does she make you happy?" He nodded "More than happy, she's been there to help with mum and everything... She's part three reason I'm not so down." She nodded with a warm smile, "I'd like to meet her Jacob... she sounds lovely." He exhaled "Gran... it's not that simple." "I'm sure whatever it is, isn't that bad." "Gran... don't ask anymore questions... We just shouldn't be together Gran... but I love her." "It's not good to keep secrets." he sighed heavily "Promise that you won't do anything... at least until you've met her." She nodded "I promise Jacob." He took a seat, "Where Grandad?" He frowned "Shops... now spill." She smiled, "She's my teacher... but I promise, I'm the one who started it all... she didn't want it, Gran I- We know it's wrong but I really love her." She nodded "Well, that's a bit of a shock Jacob." "Please Gran... don't say anything." She shook her head, "I still want to meet her-" "That'll take some persuasion." He chuckled, his gran smiled gently.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.1K 934 50
Sam died leaving Connie alone with their two girls. Jacob promises to look out for them but will things ever be easy? Xx
409K 12.9K 31
They pooped together, They dressed together, celebrated birthdays together gone to school together and so much more. He was her pillow, She was his B...
14.4K 550 30
Connie and Jacob... For no other reason than I love the two of them :)
84.3K 2.2K 43
"Are you jealous?" She furrowed her eyebrows and turned back her eyes at me. "What?" I slowly stepped closer toward her where it made her stepping ba...