Hold On (S.M.)✔

נכתב על ידי -shininglynx

When Shawn decides to take a break from his career and finish a year of high school back home, his thought of... עוד

O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N
F I FT T E E N
S I X T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T E E N
N I N E T E E N
T W E N T Y
T W E N T Y O N E
T W E N T Y T W O
T W E N T Y T H R E E
T W E N T Y F O U R
T W E N T Y F I V E
T W E N T Y S I X
T W E N T Y S E V E N
T W E N T Y E I G H T
T W E N T Y N I N E
T H I R T Y
T H I R T Y O N E
T H I R T Y T W O
T H I R T Y T H R E E
T H I R T Y F O U R
T H I R T Y F I V E
T H I R T Y S I X
T H I R T Y S E V E N
T H I R T Y E I G H T
F O R T Y
F O R T Y O N E
Cover Contest!
F O R T Y T W O
F O R T Y T H R E E
F O R T Y F I V E
F O R T Y F I V E
F O R T Y S I X
F O R T Y S E V E N
F O R T Y E I G H T
Epilogue

T H I R T Y N I N E

1.3K 38 45
נכתב על ידי -shininglynx

Shawn:

I was led to a huge closet room, different clothing aligning the walls. From tux's to pajamas, boots to dress shoes. The door behind me closed and I was left alone. I explored the tuxes, looking for the perfect one to appear in before the queen.

"Sir Shawn Mendes, welcome" I heard a familiar voice behind me

I turned and saw Max leaning against the wall, a smirk on her face. What was she doing here?

"Were you requested too?" I asked

"Yeah sure, but FWI, I would choose the one hanging right there. Let me leave you" She said with a shrug before turning and leaving out the door

I turned and looked in the direction she had pointed. There was a tux hanging on the wall, it was black with silver roses on it. I liked it, this was the one. I took it and the dress shoes and went into a small room and changed. I messed with my hair for several minutes before thinking I looked good... Enough.

I stepped out of the small room and made my way out of the ginormous closet. I was immediately greeted by a butler who lead me to the throne room. I took in a deep breath before following the guards inside the throne room.

The room was big enough to be a throne room, but it just happened to be the dining room... I must've misjudged. My breathing hitched as I saw a scrawny but royally dressed sitting at the end of the table. A crown sat on her head as her red and white hair flowed from under it.

"Ah, you must be Shawn! Annabeth's boyfriend right? Come come sit!" She beckoned

How did she know I was Annabeth's boyfriend? Shawn she's the queen you doy, she knows okay. I smiled and rushed over to a chair beside her, making sure my suit didn't look bad before sitting down.

"You are a handsome young man you know that?" she complimented, placing her hand on mine

"Thank you your highness" I responded, swallowing hard

What if I say the wrong thing?! Oohhh.....

"Please, call me Elizabeth" she said, drawing her fragile hand back

"Of course, Elizabeth"

The doors to the dining room swung open to reveal a very formally dressed Annabeth. She had a black that faded into blue one strap dress and black boots. Her hair was done and she had a golden necklace. Her nails were done but what shocked me most was the crown sitting on her head.

She walked over to the seat across from me and sat down when a butler pulled out a chair and helped her back in. Her eyes met mine, and they were obviously nervous.

"Annabeth dear! You look beautiful! Doesn't she look beautiful Shawn?" Elizabeth cooed

Annabeth cleared her throat before smiling

"Before we eat I would really know why the hell you dragged me and my boyfriend here" Annabeth suddenly snapped

I looked at her in horror, this was the queen! She literally disrespected the queen oh god were never going to get out of here...

"Annabeth, I just wanted to celebrate your birthday with you" Elizabeth responded with a sweet voice

"Wait, birthday? Well more like what's going on?"

Annabeth and Elizabeth looked over at me, realizing I was completely oblivious to what was going on.

"Today is Annabeth's birthday. Now I don't want any arguing at the dinner table. Sammy, serve the dinner!"

I gave Annabeth a confused and stern look. She had a lot of explaining to do. The dinner was mostly silent, Elizabeth telling us story's about her life as a teenager. But the whole time, Annabeth and I had a staring conversation... She was telling me to calm down and wait while my mind was freaking out with questions.

Once dinner was over, Elizabeth looked extremely tired and several maids led her away, but didn't hesitate to lead Annabeth away and bring me to a different room. The door behind me once again shut leaving me all alone.. Again.

It looked like a boys room. The walls were blue and so were the bed sheets. Toys were littered everywhere and some clothes were stacked in a corner. I found an extra change of clothes left for me on the bed and went into the bathroom to change.

Once finished I didn't know what to do. I was restless and had so many questions that needed answering. There was a gentle knock on the door and it cracked open. Annabeth's head popped in.

"Annabeth" I whispered, standing up quickly

She rushed in and grabbed my hand. Not in her dress anymore just some shorts and a t shirt.

"Follow me" she said softly before pulling me out of the room

The halls were empty and I didn't ask any questions, I just followed her. I didn't exactly know what's going on but I knew Annabeth would explain soon. We creeped the halls until she pushed open a door leading us into a magnificent garden.

I gasped as several moon jasmines bloomed under the moonlight releasing a wonderful smell. Annabeth countinuied to lead me to a field. She gave a loud piercing whistle that caused me to cover my ears.

"Glimmer! Misty!" She called out

I watched as a white horse and a grey one came trotting from the shadows towards us, saddled and ready. The white one trotted up to me and by curiosity on this beautiful creature, I reached my hand out to pet it.

"That's Misty, Max's horse. Have you ever ridden a horse Shawn?" Annabeth asked, stroking Glimmers mane

"Uh y-yeah. My grandfather taught us to ride at his farm" I stuttered, completely lost in the palominos beauty

"Then get on"

Annabeth put her foot in the stirrup and got onto the horses back, waiting for me to copy. I did the same and followed Glimmer and Annabeth into the woods. I don't know where she was going, just as long as I get answers.

After what felt like only five or ten minutes Annabeth slowed down and jumped off her horse, tying her up to a tree branch. I copied her, now eager to know where we were.

"Come here, I wanna show you something" she once again grabbed my hand and lead me to some vines which she pulled away to reveal the one of the most beautiful things I had ever seen.

It was a spring with moon flowers all around it, lighting it up. There was some movement behind me and I turned to see something whoosh by me and jump into the water. I rushed over to the edge and saw Annabeth swimming with not top or pants on, just her underwear's.

"Come on!" she beckoned, swimming under the water

I didn't hesitate to follow my wild girlfriends example and take of my clothes and jump in. We swam around, chasing each other around until I finally grabbed her and pulled her close to me.

Our eyes locked and I brought her wet and matted hair to the sides of her face. My hand cupped her cheek as I leaned in and pressed my lips against hers. She pressed hers back onto mine, bring her small hands to the back of my neck to hold me closer.

We drew back to catch our breaths, our body still pressed together in the water. My eyes trailed down to her body and I traced a scar that led from below her neck down in between her breasts and to the end of her rib cage. She shuddered and I pulled away, wondering what had really caused that huge scar.

"I have so many questions" I whispered

"Then lets go back and answer them"

~*~

Oh my god guys 715 READS?! Love you all!!!  Okay that's amazing!  Remember, tomorrow is the deadline for the Covers so have them submitted by today or tomorrow cause after that I wont be accepting them. alwayslookgoodmendes has already submitted hers, and hey I know this is kinda last minute but why don't you tag some  people who might be interested in making a cover!

Oh and hows Shawn going to react to the whole truth aye?

You figure that out next time ;)

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

76.6K 1K 19
"Don't be stupid, you don't want this life. I'm constantly moving how do you expect me to be the person you need me to be?" Shawn yell's with a crack...
6.5M 121K 60
Hailey Reneé is now 16 years old. But when she was 14, the boys now in a group called Magcon would bully her and beat her up everyday at school. Her...
373 64 17
*completed but in editing* Theodosia Beck is a 16-year-old girl living in Fort Pierrewin, Alberta. Joshua Clark is a 17-year-old British boy with a g...
85.1K 2K 21
Madelyn Clark has had enough trouble in her life. Her abusive parents committed suicide because of her. Her ex- best friend, Shawn Mendes betrayed he...