The Hidden Secret || Assassin...

By ChienoHime

Shirahashi Miyako, a new transfer student that got into Class A and really a magnet of trouble. When she defe... More

Intro
PROLOGUE
Rule#1 || New School
Rule#2 || Transfer Student
Rule#3 || Suspension
Rule#4 || Class 3E
Rule#5 || Trouble
Rule#6 || Transfer to 3E
Quote#1 || PARK (SPECIAL 1)
Author Note
Rule#7 || Trip to Kyoto
Rule#8 || Assassination attempt!
Rule#9 || Meeting Lovro
Bonus Chapter || EXTRA
Rule#10 || MIA! Miyako in Action!!
Rule#11 || WHAT!? You're...
Rule#12 || Tournament? LET'S GO!!!
Quotes#2 || Friends
Rule#13 || A New Teacher!? Wait..
Rule#14 || Waterpool, Swimmingpool, Bloodypool
Rule#15 || I'm in Hospital, huh? No wonder..
Rule#16 || A Bet!? We'll win!!!
Rule#17 || The War, The Result. WHO WIN!?
Rule#18 || KuraShirahashi! Let's find BUGS!
Rule#20 || Okay!! Everyone, Be prepared!!!
Rule#21 || Assassination Time!
Author Note
Rule#22 || First Infiltration Mission!
Rule#23 || The Second Enemy! Grip!
Rule#24 || Barehanded? Don't be a fool!
Rule#25 : || Girls mission? I want to come!
Quotes#3 || Trust
BONUS CHAPTER || EXTRA (2)

Rule#19 || Training!! Bugs really help!

3.1K 94 25
By ChienoHime

Rule#19 : Lock eyes with the target before you kill them.

-----------------------------

One week until our assassination vacation to that southern island. We'd gotten together to train for it and to put our plans in order. Bitch-sensei sat there looking at everyone who trained their aim as she held out a drink with her tight pink dress and glassess. " Well, well.. I see you little brats are working up a good sweat, suer vacation notwithstanding. "

Mimura looked at her, " You train too Bitch-sensei!! Your guns and knife skills aren't better than ours "

" Grownups are sneaky. I'll hitch a ride on your strategy and only take away the best parts. " She said with her smirk.

" That's my Irina. " Irina looked up to see Lovro looked at her. " Lovro-sensei!!! "

" He's here as a special instructor for the summer. He'll give us tips on our strategy from a pro's prespective. " Karasuma-sensei explained to them. Lovro looked at Bitch-sensei with his scary face, " Rest one day and your fingers and arms forget about killing. If you don't want to flunk out, hurry up and get changed!!!! "

Bitch-sensei stood up straightly, " Yes sir!!! " And ran away.

" Even Bitch-sense can't say no to him. " Maehara and Sugaya sweatdropped. " Yeah well.. He's one scary dude. "

Miyako, who stood beside Maehara crossed her arms and huffed, " Huh? Scary?? Are you blind? " Maehara looked at her in shocked, " You aren't scared of him?? "

" What? Why?? Did I have to be scared of him?? " She asked while gesturing her hand to Lovro who was busy talking with Karasuma. Maehara just sighed and then shrugged. Well, he already know what kind of person Miyako is.

Lovro then said to Karasuma-sensei that the assassin he hired didn't take his calls. Miyako who already walked away from Maehara then stood near them and she looked at him in seriousness before smirked. She approached them when Lovro talked, " Were they scared off knowing that even the pros had failed?? "

" That's no way... "

Lovro and Karasuma-sensei jumped and looked below them to saw Miyako stood there. Miyako looked at Lovro seriously, " That's no way they were scared.. "

Lovro looked at her. ' This girl... '

" So.. Why did you say that? " Asked Lovro while raising his eyebrows.

Miyako crossed her arms, " Some assassin never scared of anything. Even some pros had failed, they couldn't just scared and ran away.. Their pride never allowed that. So, If you ask my opinion, They didn't scared but, maybe you were too late. "

" What do you mean?? " Lovro asked her again and Karasuma-sensei looked at Miyako. " Maybe.. They were hired by someone else before you... So, you were too late then... That's a shame.. " Miyako then walked away from them.

Lovro looked at the girl. He didn't know but, he can't put his fingers on this girl. It's like.. There was something wrong with her.

He shrugged it off and looked at Karasuma, " Now.. All we can do is leave it up to them. " He said while glancing around the school area. " Now... He's not here today, is that correct? "

" Yes, he'd had a trip to Everest planned, so he's there now, beating the heat. " Karasuma-sensei informed him.

" So... the plan, first we destroy the seven promised tentacles, then the entire class immediately jumps in to finish him off. But, what's with this very first step : 'pshyc attacks'? " Lobro asked as he held up the paper's plan.

" First we throw him off, blunting his moves. Koro-sensei was scavenging for dirty magazines earlier. " Maehara explaimed as he remember what Koro-sensei said to him and the rest. His eyes glowed red, " As if that'd be enough to keep our mouths shut now! "

Maehara and his gangs also joined Maehara, " Let's all gang up on him and teach him a lesson! "

Nagisa who brought his notes started to explain their idea to Lovro, " First we'll corner him with that blackmail material--- and more. " Nagisa said expressionless.

" A brutal assassination method indeed. " Lovro said while sweatdrop.

" But the key is the final, killing blow. " He stated with seriousness. " Pinpoint timing and accurate aim will be crucial. "

" Are you worries about this class's firepower? " Asked Karasuma-sensei.

Lovro smirked, " Just the opposite. Those three in particular are outstanding. Chiba Ryunosuke, he excels at spatial calculations. As a long-distance sniper, he's second to none. " He said as Chiba aimed his sniper. " Hayami Rinka, has a nice balance of dexterous fingers and kinetic visual acinity. She's a soldier who's well equipped to take down a moving target. " He looked at Hayami with interest in his eyes.

Karasuma raised hos eyebrows, " Who's the third? "

Lovro turned his gaze towards a white haired girl who aimed her sniper carefully. Karasuma-sensei followed his gaze and stared at Miyako. " Ahh.. She's always like that. "

" Shirahashi Miyako right? I've heard that name before.. " Lovro said as the three he was referring, started to shoot towards Koro-sensei target perfectly. Miyako shooted in a long distance as she shooted it gracefully.

" Neither is assertive-- they're the professional type; their results do the talking. Hmm, I want them for my own students. " Lovro stated which make Everyone around him looked at him in shocked and some sweatdropped.

' I don't know if we have to congratulate them or pity them. ' Everyone who heard that thought.

Lovro looked up, " The others are at a respectable level as well. Their talents have been identified and nurtured well in such a short time. I see plenty of potential here. "

Lovro looked at Fuwa, " See how your aim has stabilized? Some prefer to shoot cross-legged rather than with one knee up. "

Lovro then approached Takebayashi, " You seem to be having trouble with shyincing your breathing. Don't force yourself, instead go for a firing style that suits you. "

Nagisa looked at Lovro in astonishment, ' That's a pro for you!! ' He thought and then he approached Lovro. " Lovro-san! "

Lovro turned his head.

" What's the very best assassin like? " Asked Nagisa and Lovro stared at him. " So you're interested in the world of assassins, eh?? "

" Ah..Uh.. Th- That's not why.. I..Uhh.. " Nagisa couldn't find a word to answer Lovro's questions.

Lovro smirked, " Well... There's only one person on this planet who can be called the very best assassin. " Lovro said and Nagisa gulped. Miyako, who overheard his story just clicked her tongue and rolled her eye.

" As is often the case in this line of work, no one knows his real name. They call him by one nickname..The Reaper... Elusive, Incomparably cold-blooded, and with piles of bodies in his wakes, he is known by the name of Death himself. If you keep having trouble killing your target, The Reaper will show up sooner or later. " Lovro explained to Nagisa who looked down in thought.

" I shall teach you a surefire technique.. " Lovro said as he looked at Nagisa. " An instant kill move, fron this pro assassin to you. "

Miyako stood leaning against a tree while crossing her arms. She looked at her classmates and sighed. " What're you sighing for?? "

Miyako jumped and looked up to see Karma.

He smirked at her and jumped down, " Are you worried?? "

Miyako huffed, " About what?? " Karma glanced at her, " Assassination.. "

Miyako shook her head. " It's not like that.. " Karma raised his eyebrow i confusion, " So?? "

" I had a bad feeling about this.. " Miyako looked down. Karma then out his hand on Miyako's head and ruffled her hair gently, " That's just your feeling.. It's alright! " Karma smiled and Miyako stared at him in amazement.

And then, his smile turned to his mishievous smile, " If there's anything bad, maybe just your motion sickness. "

Miyako paled when she heard Karma.

' Oh right! I forgot!!! ' Miyako thought panickly. Karma who looked at her expression furrowed his eyebrow, " Wait... You did forgot about your sickness??? "

Miyako stood there emotionlessly which make Karma sighed.

" Well... good luck with that! " He said and left her alone. Miyako stared at his figure before she opened his phone. She then started hacking into something.

" Miyako-san!!!! " Miyako looked up from his phone and saw Kurahashi and Kayano waved at her, " Come on!! We have to train harder you know! Don't slack off!!! " Kayano yelled and Miyako just sighed. She put her phone into her pocket and ran towards them.

Kurahashi glomped to her, " Yeay! We'll be partner Miyako-san!! "

Kayano nodded as she dragged Kanzaki, " I'll be her partner while You, Miyako-san.. Will be Kurahashi-san and Hayami-san's partner!!! "

Miyako looked at them in confusion, " Ummm... Partner for what? "

Kayano and Kurahashi looked at each other before smiling, " Survival training!!! "

" Hah?? "

-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#

And now, here she was. Miyako stood beside Kurahashi and Hayami as they gripped their guns tightly. It's a survival game, so.. their groups was decided by a lottery. Every groups has 2 or 3 people. Because there was 27 students (Ritsu didn't included) so, 1 groups just had 2 people and luckily it was Miyako's groups that had 3 people.

Their missions is simple. There's 12 groups and 6 groups will protect their base while 6 groups will infiltrate the base. And Miyako's group was the infiltrate team and they were allied with Chiba's group.

Chiba was partnered by Kataoka.

Snatched it, and put your groups flag and then, you win.

The groups that had more flag in each base was the winner.

And so, here they were. Hiding behind a tree, wanted to infiltrate Sugaya, Mimura, and Kobayashi's base. Miyako made sure that their base was safe by putting some traps and picked their base with some difficulty.

Hayami nodded and she started to fire.

Sugaya's team panicked and then they started shooting. When they were distratacted by Hayami, Kurahashi and Miyako jumped down and they started to attack. Kurahashi then let out some bugs which make the enemy screamed and Miyako put them unconscious. Hayami jumped down and fist bumped with Miyako before they started to put their flag.

Their mistake, they let their guard down and they didn't put some traps.

Oh! And don't forget, when they were defeated.. Ritsu will informed everyone which base that already been infiltrated.

-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#

Isogai, Maehara, and Sugino looked at their phone.

" Team ShiroKuro-Shooter already infiltrated base#5 !! " Ritsu announced and Maehara clicked his tongue. " Aww Man, and when we want to attack then.. " They sighed as they walked back to the classroom.

Isogai, Maehara, and Sugino was allied with Takebayashi's group and they were disqualified because their base already been infiltrated.

-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#

Karma looked at his phone, " Heh~ " He smirked and Nagisa looked at him.

" We already lost huh.. "

-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-

Everyone sat there on the ground while panting. Lovro and Karasuma-sensei looked at them, " So... How's the game?? "

" That's too brutal!! " Maehara said.

" Yeahh!! "

Lovro looked at them, " So... Who win?? "

Everyone pointed their fingers towards Miyako, Kurahashi, and Hayami. " Them!!! "

They just sweatdropped.

" Their groups consisted, Shirahashi Miyako, Kurahashi Hinano, Hayami Rinka, Chiba Ryunosuke and Kataoka Megu correct? You're in the base#1 correct? " Lovro asked them and they nodded.

Lovro looked at the notes, " Well... When I read this, not just the infiltrate team but, the protecting team was strong as well. With Chiba's aim and Kataoka's stregth. That's a great groups. " Lovro stated which make everyone sweatdropped.

" Yeahh.. And before I knew it, my groups's already been infiltrated by those three.. who called themselves ' Shiro-Kuro-Shooter! " Nakamura complained as she fan herself with her hand.

Miyako just laughed sheepishly, " But I thought it's fit! Look! Shirahashi and Kurahashi! Shira and Kuro! And Hayami-san is a great shooter! So, Our name really fit us right?? " Asked Miyako as she grinned excitedly.

Kurahashi nodded in agreement, " Yeahh!! I like that name!! "

" Really.. If they're really an assassin, they could make a great team that undefeated. " Sugino said and everyone nodded in agreement. " Beside, their ally really capable too. Chiba can saw through us and then shoot us without hesitation. " He explained and the group just blushed.

" And don't forget Kurahashi-san's style of attacking. She used bugs to distract us! That's really tricky!!! " Okajima said and again, everyone nodded. Kurahashi just smiled and she showed the bugs, " They're really cute!! And they are really kind! Right, Miyako-chan??? "

Miyako nodded, " Yes.. This bugs really did help us. "

Hayami then nodded, " The bugs help me find the targets. "

" The bugs informed me there was someone.. " Chiba stated and Kataoka nodded. Everyone then sweatdropped when they heard their explanation. ' Really!? You can talk to animals now!?!?! ' Thought everyone.

Karma smirked, " That's one hell of a teams.. "

Miyako looked at him, " Shut up Bakabane! " Karma just stuck out his tongue.

And then, our southern-island assassination tour kicked off.

------------------------------

Extra :

" So, you understand my lesson boy?? " Asked Lovro to Nagisa as he panting heavily. Nagisa nodded, " Yeah.. "

Lovro held out his hand and Nagisa grabbed it. Lovro pull Nagisa up and smiled at him, " You're really good. You have a potential for being an assassin. "
Nagisa looked at him, " Really? You think so?? "

Lovro nodded and his eyes trailing over something. " Sorry boy, I have to leave.. " Nagisa looked at him and bowed, " Thank you for your lessons Lovro-san! "

" It's alright.. " Lovro waved his hand dismissevly and walked away.

After some distance, Lovro stopped. " What are you doing here, little girl? " Miyako who hid behind a tree walked out from her hiding place. She crossed her arms with angry eye, " Good day.. "

Lovro widened his eyes when he could feel her bloodlust. " I'm sorry.. It's just, I don't like people who called me Little." She said and Lovro nodded in understanding.

" Pardon me.. "

Miyako waved her hand, " There's no need. "

" So... Why are you here?? " Lovro asked as he looked at Miyako intently. Miyako locked eye with Lovro. " You said there's one person who was considered as the best assassin, correct? " Miyako asked and Lovro raised his eyebrow. " Yeah. "

Miyako smirked, " Sorry.. There's actually Two. " She said and then walked away. Leaving Lovro with his own thought.

----------------------------

Okay!! That's it!!

I'm sorry if it's strange! Weird! Please forgive me!

And I'm sorry I didn't update in such a long time.. I'm very busy right now!!

Please vote and comment.. :')

I hope you like it! ^^

Sincerely, Chieko♡♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 65 32
You are a normal student that goes to one of the most prestigious school. That's what most people think. But they are wrong. You are in the 3-E class...
274K 5.7K 24
Y/n "Fate" Akabane. Murderer, thief, and loving older brother. Wait...one of these things is not like the other. That's right, Y/n is the older broth...
9.1K 374 60
Shiniko Kuroshira, a girl with a troubled past and a cold outlook on life in the conflicting present. She was taken in by Gakuhou Asano as a child af...
302K 9K 34
[S.A= Seyri Ai] ➡Highest rank= #1 in assassinationclassroom (11/25/19) ➡A well trained assassin that's only in her teens, she's already established a...