Crowned By The Devil - BOOK 3...

By EmotionalPerson01

Book 1 - Saved By The Devil ✅ Book 2 - Return Of The Devil ✅ Book 3 - Crowned By The Devil ✅ Book 4 - War Wit... More

THIS IS BOOK 3
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38 (Rewrite starts here)
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
PLEASE READ
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
BOOK 4 Cover read!!!(CLOSED)
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
BOOK 4 IS OUT!!!

Chapter 21

4.3K 230 28
By EmotionalPerson01

I watched as he started to fall to the ground. I shook my head. "Should have just kept your hands to yourself," I huffed.

"Agreed," Liana chirped along with the rest of the girl.

We were currently watching Chronicles. Andrew had thrown his father out the window.

"It's always the nice ones that turn bad," Makenzie sighed. I burst out laughing, "Speaking from experience, are we," I commented causing her to glare at me.

We went back to watching and eating popcorn. I glimpse over at Lucifer who was sitting across the room and scrolling through his phone. Ever since he stormed off earlier, he hasn't talked to me. I turned my attention back to the movie and finished watching it with some of the guys and girl.

The movie finally finished and everyone was scattered everywhere. From the kitchen, to the living room, to the dining room. I looked around the room and saw Gabe on his phone texting away. I decided to go over and talk to him.

"Hey bro," I chirped causing him to look up.

A smile rose to his face, "Hey," he greeted back and locked his phone. I dropped down next to him on the couch, "So how are you feeling," I asked.

He rolled his eyes, "Fine. You don't need to check up on me you know. I can take care of myself," he replied.

"You can tell me two thousand times and I'll still ask," I smiled causing him to shake his head and chuckle, "Yet stubborn as can be," he added causing me to elbow him.

I smiled once he let out a satisfying groan. "Seriously," I glared at him causing him to roll his eyes yet again. "I'm fine honestly. Picked up a hottie around the hotel last night and -"

I shoved his mouth with the palm of my hand causing him to stop talking. "I asked how are you not tell me about the chick you banged," I gaged causing him to laugh.

I placed my hand down, "Well, I'm about to meet her again. You can watch if you want," he wiggled his eyebrows. I stood up with my face scrunched up in disgusted causing him to laugh more.

"That's just disgusting," I admitted. "It was worth seeing your face expression though," he laughed. This time I rolled and eyes and walked away with him still laughing.

I decided I wanted a drink so I decided to go to the bar again. "I'm going to the bar. Who's coming," I announced out loud. Nearly half them responded and started to come to the door as to where I was. I looked around the room and saw Lucifer was also heading over to me. A smile rose to my face as his eyes landed on me. His lips remained in a grin line as he made his way closer.

Walking pass me and out the door I let out a sigh. "He's not talking to you because of yesterday," a voice came next to me. I turned to see it was Makenzie. I shook my head and a hopeful smile rose to her face. "Don't worry. He cares for you a lot. This will slide and everything will soon go back to normal," she spoke in a hopeful voice.

Ha! Knowing Lucifer, he doesn't just let things 'slide'. There's no such thing as 'slide'. The only time he let something slide was when I snapped his neck. That's about it.

"I also never thanked you for saving me. I'm still a little shock as to -"

"It's fine. No need to thank me. I suggest you stay close to Axel," I forced a smile on my face. She looked around the room and spotted him. "See you at the bar," she chirped before walking away.

"See you," I chirped back. She walked away and out the door with Axel. I let out a scoff. She's starting to get more annoying each second now. Everyone who was going to the bar was now out the room. Looking around the room I shook my head as I realized some of the guys were still here.

"You know," I spoke out loud so they could all hear me, "there's a strip club somewhere around here," I grinned. They all got up and walked out the door. Let me rephrase that. They all dropped what they were doing and ran towards the door pushing each other aside.

"Animals," I commented as they were now all out the room. I walked out the room and closed the door behind me. Walking down the hall and into the elevator, I pressed the lobby button.

The evaluator eventually opened on the lobby floor and I walked out to see the guys where walking outside. I stepped out the elevator with the cold air hitting me. I started to walk to the door and her a familiar voice.

I turned to see it was the lobby guy from yesterday. He had a smile on his face as he waved at me. I recalled that the conversation that we had yesterday about the bar the his last comment he made yesterday about me being safe. My fist tightened at the memory of how the guys tried to attack Makenzie and I.

Walking over to him, I placed a smile on my face. "Hey," I greeted in a high pitch tone.

A smirk rose to his face, "I didn't see you come in last night," he stated in a curious tone.

I let out a small laugh, "I just had a bit too much to drink and kept wondering around. Couldn't remember much," I shrugged as if it was casual.

His smirk remained on his face, "Well, how's my favorite girl," he asked.

"Well, to be honest," I leaned in a bit closer to him, "I'm feeling quite horny," I whispered. His eyebrow rose remain with a smirk on his lips, "Well I get off my shift in a few hours," he notified me.

I shook my head, "Come on. We could just do a quickie," I tugged at his tie. He bit his lips and looked at me, "I can't," he argued.

"No one's going to be coming out so late. Just a quickie," I pouted. A grin rose to his face, "Fine. Let's go," he stood up from his desk and walked around the counter. He wrapped his hand around my waist as we walked out and around the hotel to the back.

I was then pushed up against the wall with his hands gliding up my thighs. "Your body is amazing," he commented as his hand slide up. I grabbed his hand causing his hand to stop. Within a blink, I switched position so he was now pinned against the wall with my hand wrapped around his neck.

"The guys yesterday in the bar, were they your friends," I growled.

He tried to escaped my holding but I tightened my grip and raised him up with on hand against the wall.

"I'm not going to ask you again," I hissed.

He started wheezing for air but nodded. I slammed his body against the wall, "I should rip you're throat out," I growled and watched fear take over him. He went to say something but nothing came out since he couldn't breathe.

My body was then torn away from the guys causing me to drop him. I turned to swing at the person who pulled me away only to have my hand stopped in mid-air by his. I rolled my eyes once I saw who it was.

He looked behind me and glared at the guy, "Go. Do not say a word of what just happened," he spoke in a deep voice. I turned to see the guy eyes wide open looking at him and nodding before running away.

I turned my head to Lucifer who was glaring at me. "You just let him escaped," I whined, snatching my hand out of his grip.

"Listen here Princessa," he growled in a deep voice as I was now pinned to the wall. I looked at him to see his eyes were pitch black. It was crazy how dark it was outside yet I could still see how black his eyes where. It kind of scared me a little to be honest.

"You're honestly starting to piss me the fuck off. I love you with all my heart but this is not you. I know what you're going through right now by it doesn't give you an excuse to just kill people. I will treat you like the other demons if you keep this up. Trust me when I say this but you would not like it one bit," his voice got deeper with evil written all over it.

I rolled my eyes knowing he was just trying to scare me. "I don't believe one bit," I smirked.

He looked at me with a blank expression. "I'm warning you," he warned.

"Good one," I laughed, "Now let me go so I can go to the bar," I stated.

"You need to-"

Before he could finish, I snapped his neck. His body fell to the ground and I shrugged. I turned around and started to walk away only to bump into something. I looked up to see Lucifer was now in flames. Before I could comment, he grabbed my neck and slammed me against the wall as I did to the guy but this time, harder.

"I warned you," he growled in anger as his fingers tightened around my neck. I focused on flashing out of his holding but nothing happen.

A hysterical laugh escaped him, "You can't escape my holding. You see, when I order someone to be here, they have no choice but to be here. Your powers will never work against me no matter if you're a demon or not. Even if you get your new powers, they wouldn't work. You know why?" he asked with a evil smirk on his face.

I couldn't reply since I was now gasping for air.

"Because you're a Demon," he answered his own question. "You know why even a Demon can't go against me?" his smirk widened.

I grabbed his hand and tried to push it away or at least loosen it but he kept a grip on me enough for me to breath in small amounts of air. He leaned in closer, "Because I own every Demon, which mean, I own you. So test me again Sky and see what happens. Until you get back to your normal self, there is no us. I need the girl I fell in love with. Not the girl who goes around killing other people for the fun off it," he hissed out.

With his final words, he let go of me and I dropped to the floor breathing heavily. I took up and looked at him to see he was not in flames anymore. He was just casually leaning against the wall looking at me with a smug look.

"That was a bitch move," I mumbled.

He looked around, "Do you see it?" he asked.

I let out a scoff, "See what?"

He looked at me in the eyes with a smirk. "If I care."

Out of anger I flashed over to him and reached for his neck again but this time, he grabbed both of my hands causing me to stop. I tried to reach but he was still stronger than me.

"Forgive me Princessa but you're about to feel what pain is dying from my hand," he stated. Before I could say anything everything went black and I let out a blood hurling scream as I felt I was being ripped out of my own skin alive again and again. The tearing flesh was painful and indescribable.

I looked around but couldn't see anything. Everything was pitch black. I let out a scream as the same pain occurred through my body. I turned around and started to walk in the pitch of black not knowing where I was going. I then hit something and pushed my hand forward.

I let out another scream as the pain hit me again. I pushed against the wall but it didn't budge. I let out another scream over and over again. This went on for what seemed like forever. I tried to use my powers but nothing happened. I tried to kill myself but nothing happened.

I let out another scream as my flesh was being pulled off. It wasn't physically being pulled off but mental yet the pain. The pain was making me wish I hadn't gone after Lucifer but I reminded myself he shouldn't win. I was going to rebel not caring what he may do.

Within a blink, the pain stopped and I was looking at the stars in the sky. My breathing was heavy at first but then started to slow down. I sat up from the ground and stood up looking around. I was still in the back of the hotel.

"Enjoyed your time," a deep voice came behind me. I turned to see Lucifer with a smug look.

My fist tightened in anger but I didn't make a move nor answered him. "Felt like you were down there for hours, huh?" he asked with amusement. I stayed quiet.

"You were gone for about 7 seconds," he commented causing my mouth to drop. "T-that was 7 seconds," I asked in shock.

He walked up to me and leaned down to my eye level. "I'm going to say this one last time, don't test me. The next time I snap your neck, I'll make sure you're somewhere more painful than the other," he spoke in a deep voice.

I stared at him blank. He was serious. He really wasn't kidding. He stood up straight and shoved his hands in his jeans before walking away. I watched him as he stopped but didn't turn around.

"If you kill someone else, I will find out and I will do this again," he stated before walking around the corner. I flashed out to the cliff near his house and looked out at from the cliff and let out an scream out of anger.

Lightening and thunder clashed together as I let out the scream.

I refuse to let him win. He can't do this to me!

I flashed back into the hotel room and hopped in the shower. I took a cold shower and changed into some sleeping clothes. I went under the blanket. Knowing if I went to the bar, I would probably explode from being so angry. I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep out of rage.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lucifer P.O.V

I turned the corner and let out a loud sigh. I feel bad that I just tortured her like this but I really have no choice at this point. She needs to get out of the place she's in before it gets worst. I wasn't going to let her lose herself. Me treating her like the other Demons who disobey me might shove a little fear in her and cause her to stop her violence for a few.

My heart honestly dropped when I snapped her neck. I never thought I would have to do that to her but she's not herself. Her brother may be off help since he's the only actual family she has left but I don't plan on her to officially know of him until we are back at the mansion.

I've ran a plan over with James, Micah and Axel. Axel was going to gather some witches work for me and spellbound the house so Skylar couldn't use any of her powers at all and if she tried to make a run for it or flash out, her body will feel like it's been sliced into tiny pieces or a painful burning sensation. Micah was going to help Axel along with that plan.

James job is to just get Skylar's brother over her and catch him up about what Skylar is and how it all came down to this. Of course I will be there to answer his questions and watch his reaction as he finds out I'm the actual Devil. In about 2 or 3 day, I'm putting Sky on the plane and we're going back home while her guys all stay here and continue their vacation.

None of them know about what's going on with Skylar yet excepting James. He's all planning to tell them tomorrow when her brother lands. After the two weeks is up, the guys will head back home as planned and Skylar should be back to her normal self...I hope.

Walking into the bar, I sat at the stool and ordered a drink.

This is not how things were suppose to turn out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Random plot twist. Please don't kill me. xD

I'm trying something type newish. If these next few chapters go well, I'll leave it up. If not, I'll reread them :)

Let me know what you think please. Love you all and goodnight <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 36.2K 55
His pupils dialate and a smirk shudders my whole body just looking at it. He lowers his head and burries his head in my neck. A slight gasp leaves my...
1.6K 63 21
Before I begin, I just want to say that this story does include some mature themes. I will also give out a warning a chapter prior to these scenes. ...
2.4M 75.6K 86
BOOK #1 in The Fire series TRIGGER WARNING IN SOME CHAPTERS He leans closer, keeping me pinned against the wall with his hands on either side of...
268 29 14
.."Lucifer happens to find his mate in your clan,..And his MATE happens to be your Dearest Daughter...", All I heard was daughter, Yes I know, She ha...