You & I (the story)

By amoureux-des-livres-

It all started with one concert. Tabatha and her best friend Britt didn't know that one concert would change... More

Before you Start
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chpater 41
Chapter 42
N/A
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Not an Update!!
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Epilogue
NEW STORY

Chapter 66

53 3 0
By amoureux-des-livres-

"Baby. Tab, wake up."

"No." I pulled the blankets over my head.

"Yes, we need to shower and go. Paul is already mad because we weren't up."

"Your fault. You kept me up too late." I threw the blankets off.

"I believe it takes two people to have incredible sex like that." He pulled me to him and kissed me.

"It was pretty incredible. Too bad we can't do it again."

"Well not right now anyway, maybe tonight. Now you have to shower."

"Join me?"

"Tab..."

"We won't do anything. We're already running late, so we can get in, wash, and get out."

"Okay fine, let's go."

Ten minutes later, which was pretty quick for us considering the mini make out session, we grabbed our bags and stepped out into the hall. Everyone turned and looked at us, the boys with smirks on their faces.

"What? Why are you looking at us like that?"

"They are looking at you because one, you're late and two, I told you not to stay up late and not to get crazy and you did both," Paul said fuming mad. "Now, I understand that you haven't seen each other in a while and you had a fight, but you knew you had to get up early."

"We weren't up that late and we weren't being crazy," Harry argued.

"I beg to differ, I was two doors down and heard you," Louis said smirking.

Harry glared at him.

"I'm pretty sure the entire floor heard them." Paul looked at us. "Look, I know you're in love and stuff, but you need to chill it down."

"Sorry Paul." I looked down, embarrassed that we're having this conversation and feeling bad for being late.

"Sorry man. We usually aren't loud and crazy unless we're at home, spur of the moment thing."

"I get it. I'm married but please just...no more crazy sex. If you start to get loud, then cover your mouth or something. Now let's go."

We all headed to the elevator and my entire face was red with embarrassment. Harry however had the biggest smile ever. I'm sure he was proud that he made me scream that loud.

I stood next to Britt, who was smirking too. We got down stairs and out the back to the car. They put Britt and I in first.

As we rode to the airport, Britt whispered to me, "At least you used protection."

I looked at her and bit my lip, and her eyes bug out. "You didn't use protection!?" she whisper-yelled.

"We were in the moment...twice."

"Tab! If Paul finds out, you two will be in deep shit."

"He won't find out. Besides, we're adults and make our own decisions. I'm on the pill. We had this convo in L.A., don't worry about us.

"Please use protection, we don't need another baby right now."

"Britt, we're fine."

We got on the flight to Indianapolis, and I slept the entire way. Even when we got there, I woke up long enough to get in the car then passed out again, same at the hotel where Harry and I curled up in bed and slept. I ended up waking up to Harry's phone ringing.

"Babe, look and see who it is please," Harry said groggily.

I reached for his phone and looked. "It's Jeff calling."

Harry sat up quickly. "It could be about the movie." He put it on speaker. "Hey man."

"Harry, what are you doing right now?"

"I was resting with Tab. By the way I have you on speaker."

"Oh cool. Tab, how are you?"

"I'm good, Jeff."

"Awesome, so I got a call from the studio."

"And?"

"Congrats man. they want you in the movie. You start filming in late spring or early summer. They should call you with more details soon."

"Congrats Harry!" I pulled him into a giant hug. He had the biggest smile on his face.

"Thanks for the call, mate. I'll call you later."

"Sure thing. Congrats man. Bye."

Harry hung up. "This is so surreal. I went through a basic audition."

"That's amazing, I'm so proud of you." I kissed him.

"I have to tell the others." He got up and called all the guys to come to the room. They came, and he told them. They were all excited as well and started talking about what they were going to do during the hiatus. It was interesting to hear.

I stepped away to call my family and ask if they wanted to go on vacation with Harry and me. At first, they were hesitant, but I finally convinced them. Harry and I decided to go to St. Barts and get a yacht. If we wanted to go to land and do stuff, it wouldn't be a problem.

The rest of the day, Harry and I relaxed and goofed around a bit in the hotel. He wrote for a while and I read some books, but we were right there together.

The boys had another day off today however, it was spent with them working on stuff for the new album. Which I guess is not really a day off if you're still working.

Britt and I went out for a bit but got noticed so we came back to the hotel. We now knew why the boys go stir crazy in hotels. That's how it was for the rest of tour. Any day off was spent in hotels with them doing stuff for the album, or their solo projects while on hiatus. It was a bit weird.

The rest of the North American leg was fun. Except for the rumor about someone shooting Harry in Boston. I was freaking out all day, but Harry and security told me to chill out. There was no way they would let that happen. While we were staying in New York, the boys filmed the video for 'Perfect' at the hotel, with Britt and me close by.

They had some time off before we had the UK and Ireland leg of the tour. I loved when they played at home. It's where it all began and there's so much more energy and passion. The nights playing in Manchester were a treat for Harry. His family and friends were there, and Anne couldn't stop talking about the vacation. Gemma was pretty excited as well.

When we made it to Dublin, Britt and I went out and had fun while the boys stayed behind. Britt fell in love with Ireland when we came with Harry and Niall. I'm pretty sure she loved it more than Niall, which of course made Niall happy.

Back over to England and the boys were getting ready to release the album. Of course, they were dropping singles and videos. Just hearing the boys sing the new songs every night was amazing. The fans loved it.

I was packing and getting ready for the trip, buying swimsuits and other clothes. The break was coming up fast, and I was excited to have my boyfriend around more but also sad–the boys wouldn't be together every day like they had been for the past five years. The fan in me was coming out.

The hiatus didn't mean that I would have Harry around more than usual. In fact, it would be less with him leaving to film the movie, and I wouldn't be around for that. That was a long argument. He wanted me there, but I didn't want to get in the way. We agreed he would go film, and I'd visit a few times on weekends.

As I'm packing and thinking about all the ups and downs, I can't help but feel content and smile at how my life has turned out. I don't think my life could get any better right now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38K 646 32
Lana James loses everything she has ever known as her best friend loses his battle against cancer and leaves her seemingly alone in the world. She is...
1.7K 51 30
That's my first fan fiction so I guess it's an absolute crap, A girl meets Harry Styles as just another fan and many changes happens to both of their...
11.8K 201 25
an abused girl with two friends make their way to a one direction concert. the girl has been abused and put down all her life. but when she meets Har...
46.4K 893 71
Sam had a troubled past, which made her loose trust in people and especially men. She decides to move to England to escape her past and maybe restore...