Chapter 70

Ok this is the last chapter!! I hope it's good. I really tried to make this perfect.

After working all week and getting up early, I had hoped to sleep in but that didn't happen. Harry had gotten up early and left to let me sleep. Next thing I know, he comes barging into the bedroom. "Babe, wake up. I made breakfast."

"I'll eat when I get up."

"No, you'll wake up now, so you can eat. Big day today."

"What are you going on about?" I rolled over to find him standing there with a tray. He made breakfast in bed.

"After you eat, we're getting dressed, something cute and warm, you're going to pack an overnight bag, and we're headed out."

"Headed where exactly?"

"See that's part of the surprise, so hurry and eat."

"Harry, I didn't want to do much today."

"Too bad." He smirked.

I gave in and ate. He made all my favorites, chocolate chip pancakes, ham, cheese, spinach, and mushroom omelet, bacon, and fruit. He also made me a cup of coffee. I got dressed in a long white skirt with a dark reddish velvet top. I pulled on long boots and quickly curled my hair.

I packed a bag, and we both got into his Range Rover headed somewhere

I packed a bag, and we both got into his Range Rover headed somewhere. I watched the view as we drove, it finally hit me where we were going. "Harry, why are we going to Cheshire?"

"Don't worry about it."

"Part of the surprise?"

"You know it." He smiled.

"Fine." I got comfy and fell asleep.

I woke up to the sun in my eyes as we pulled into town. "Hey beautiful, perfect timing. We're almost to Mums."

"Explain to me why we're at your mom's."

"I can't, it's part of the surprise."

"You know I hate surprises."

"I know, but you'll love this one."

He pulled into the driveway, grabbed both our bags, and headed inside.

"There they are." Anne walked over with a smile on her face and gave me a hug as Harry went to put our bags in the room.

"Hi Anne. Maybe you can give me a hint as to why we're here."

"I'd love to dear, but I'm under strict orders to keep my mouth shut." She smiled.

Harry walked in and eyed us. "Mum are you being quiet?"

"I am."

"Good. Can I talk with you in the kitchen please?" She gave me another hug and walked to the kitchen. "Babe, have a seat. I'm going to talk with Mum then we'll go." He turned to the kitchen, where him and his mom whispered. Anne was smiling as Harry gave her a hug and kissed her cheek before walking back to me. "Okay, are you ready or do you need to grab something else?"