Chapter 69

We got home, dropped our bags by the door, and crashed on the couch. "Nothing like being home." Harry pulled me so I was lying on his chest.

"I slept the entire flight, but I'm still exhausted."

"Go back to sleep then. We don't have anything to do today or for the next week."

"I do. I have to go back to work."

"I thought you took off until next week?"

"I did, but I need to get back. I've taken off so much for tour and vacation. My boss isn't too happy that I've taken this much time off. I could've made money planning New Year's parties."

"Tab–"

"Don't, Harry. Don't start about how I don't need to work, and you'll support me. You know I love working there, and I hate that you don't want me to."

"I never said I don't want you working, I just want you to know that you don't have to work, and that I'd take care of you. I told you this when you moved here."

"So, the haters can really say I'm a gold digger and just using you for your money. Yeah, no thanks."

"Why do you let that bother you so much?"

"Because those are your fans. I've learned to ignore them, but certain things stick. It's just certain fans think they have claim over you guys, and I get scared sometimes. I want fans to like me and be happy that we're happy together."

"Most of the fans do like you. Most of them see how happy we are and how you're not here because of my money. They know you work. They know I love you, and you're not going anywhere."

"I know. I love you too, but unfortunately, there's always going to be that group of fans who will hate me no matter what."

"You know better than anyone that there's always going to be that group that thinks I'm gay no matter what I do so..." He pulled me back to lay with him. "You will always be what's important to me."

I hugged him tighter.

"Can you wait a couple days to go back to work though?"

"Harry..."

"Okay, I'm sorry. Do what you want. I need to start prepping for the movie, and I can write and stuff. I'll busy myself."

"Thank you." I kissed him. "But I'm here now, so what did you have in mind?"

"Well if you're not tired, I can think of a few things." His eyes darkened.

I instantly clench my legs together. "First I want to go get something to eat. I'm starving." He sat up and smiled at me as he stood.

"I so read that wrong."

"Then we'll come back here and unpack, start laundry and stuff." He pulled me up and headed to the front door.

I stood there confused. "Okay..."

He opened the door and stepped out while I continued to stand there in confusion. "Then I'm going to fuck you until you're screaming so loud that the neighbors will complain." He bit his lip. "You better hurry and move or that won't happen, and I plan on you having trouble walking tomorrow." He stepped out the door again. I hurry and grabbed my purse and ran out to the car.

My alarm went off at 7 AM and I didn't want to get out of bed. I laid there as it continued to beep. Harry stirred and reached over me to turn the alarm off. "You don't have to if you don't want," he rasped in my ear as he hugged me closer to his chest.

"I have to, but I'm afraid to move. I'm a bit sore."

He smile against my neck and then kissed it. "Good, then I did my job and don't complain, I know you love it.

"I do, but not when I have to work."

"So, don't go."

"You did this on purpose, didn't you?"

"I don't know what you're talking about."

"I'm sure." I pulled his arms from around me and sat up, wincing a bit and sucking in air. I'm defiantly a bit sore. I stood up and stretched a bit, trying to loosen my tight muscles. I felt Harry's eyes on me as I walked to the bathroom. "You can join me."

"I don't know. I'm enjoying the view from this warm bed. You in all your naked glory with a few hickeys in certain sports and a nice hand print on your arse."

I turned to look in the mirror. "Damn you, Styles!"

He laughed.

"You're lucky I can cover these hickeys."

"Yes, I tried to make you sore enough to stay home, but I also made sure not to bruise you in noticeable places. That's why they're in those places."

"Thanks for thinking of me."

"I'm always thinking of you." I saw him smirk in the mirror. I shook my head and jumped in the shower. When I got out, Harry was still in bed, cuddling my pillow and was quietly snoring. I did my hair and put on a bit of makeup before I walked to the closet to pick out clothes. As I'm searching, Harry said, "I think you should wear that black pencil skirt with the blue blouse."

"Oh, and why's that?"

"Because you look sexy in it."

"So, you want other guys checking me out?" I turned to look at him.

His forehead creased, and his smirk faded. "Never mind, wear something else."

I walked back into the bedroom with black dress pants with a sweater.

Harry looked out the window with creased brows.

"Harry. Babe what's wrong?"

"Nothing."

"Harry."

He looked at me.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing. I'm just thinking about something I need to do today."

I dropped the towel and grabbed my thong to put on then my bra.

"You may be late to work."

I looked over my shoulder, he was staring at me, biting his lip.

"Look away so I can get to work."

He took one more look before throwing the blankets over his head. "Have fun at work," he mumbled under the blanket.

I hurry, dressed and then pulled the blankets back. "Give me a kiss so I can leave."

I got halfway thru my day before Harry walked in with a sack. "Hey, what are you doing?" I gave him a kiss.

"I was doing some errands and decided to get you some lunch."

"Smells good. What'cha get me?"

"Nandos. Grilled chicken wrap with chips and creamy mash."

"You know me so well."

"I hope so."

"Did you not get anything?"

"I already ate."

"What errands were you running?"

"Just little stuff. No big deal. When will you be home?"

"I don't know. maybe 3ish. I haven't done much today."

"I'll see you then. I have a few more things to do." He gave me a kiss and left.

It was like this the entire week. He'd bring me lunch then asked when I'd be home and leave. I'd get home and we'd just do our own thing. He'd be writing while I scrolled through my phone, but we were together. It was a bit weird and freaking me out a little. If it continued much longer, I'd have to say something.

EEK so next chapter is the last one before the epilogue!!!