Chapter 19

Sean and I kept talking every day. He even asked me out again, but I could because Britt and I were getting together with the boys and their girlfriends for our Christmas party before we were all heading home. I told him I'd be back for New Years and that maybe we could go out together then.

We were having an ugly sweater party, and the boys weren't too happy about it, but we told them to just show up in them, take pictures, and they could take them off. The party was at our place like always.

I wore black leggings with my homemade ugly sweater. It said Ho Ho Ho and had a Christmas bulb hanging down with a naked Barbie swinging like Miley Cyrus on a wrecking ball. I thought it was cute, but Britt's was awesome. It featured Olaf and the phrase let it snow.

 It featured Olaf and the phrase let it snow

     Niall was the first to arrive, and everyone else slowly followed with Harry being last

     Niall was the first to arrive, and everyone else slowly followed with Harry being last. The boys decided to go outside to grill, so us ladies were talking in the kitchen.

"So, Tab, tell us about this guy you went out with. Are you still talking to him?" Sophia winked at me.

"I am. He's great. Very sweet and we have a lot in common." I gushed.

"Sounds like you really like him." Eleanor smiled at me.

"I do actually. It's kinda weird."

"What do you mean?" Perrie looked confused.

"I mean, I like him and he's great, but a part of me is saying not to. I don't know if it's because I'm scared or because Harry is still holding out for me."

"You still love Harry, don't you?" Britt asked.

I nodded and looked down. Right then the guys came in with food.

"So, we have an idea!" Louis shouted. "Let's get the fire pit going in the garden and burn these fucking sweaters!"

We all agreed and sent the boys back out to start the fire while we finished our conversation.

"Tab, if you still love Harry, why don't you get back with him?" Sophia furrowed her eyebrows while I looked out the window and watched him laughing with the others.