Chapter 14

It was 2 am when our fire finally died down and we all went back to the hotel. Harry and I laid in bed with me on his chest. My thoughts trying to wrap around the idea of me moving to London.

"Harry, how long do you think it'll take to find us a flat?"

"Um, I'm not sure. I'm going to have Gemma help me look for you. Plus, we'll be done with the tour in a week, so I'll be back to look as well. Hopefully, it doesn't take too long."

"Britt and I have been looking online so we kinda know what we want."

"Perfect! If you find something you like let Gemma, Niall and I know, and we'll check it out."

"Okay, we'll start looking again when we get home tomorrow." I said excitedly.

"Okay, princess." He chuckles.

"Princess? That's a Niall name." I frowned.

"Yeah, but I feel like it fits you."

"Whatever, babe, just hold me." I smiled.

"I can do that."

I woke up the next morning to Harry on his phone. He smiled down at me and kissed my forehead.

"Good morning, beautiful."

"Good morning. What are you looking at?"

"Twitter and estate listings."

"Anything good?"

"On Twitter or the listings?" He said being cheeky. "Twitter is just about the lads and us, and the listings...well just depends on where you want to live."

"I don't care where we live as long as it isn't too expensive like in Notting Hill or something."

"Damn, there goes a few places I was looking at." He smiled and turned back at his phone. "Do you want to be close to me?"

"I don't care, babe. I just want to be able to afford it, so if anything happens between us I can pay the rent."

"What do you mean? Nothing is going to happen between us, so there's nothing to worry about."

"Harry, please don't jinx us. I don't want anything to happen but there's always that chance."

"Tab, I'm not like your other boyfriends, and I'm thinking positive. Why don't we just get up and have breakfast."

I could tell he wasn't happy that I said something could happen between us, but it's the truth. He's in a band and travels and has girls throwing themselves at him, so there was always the possibility.

We sat around with everyone before Britt and I had to head to the airport. I really didn't want to leave, but I needed to work and save money for the move. I told Harry we'd start looking for flats when we got home and let him know.

Our flight went by really fast, since we spent the time talking about what we wanted in a flat, what jobs we'd look for, and everything we wanted to see and do.

When we got back to Britt's house we took out every device we had. There were laptops, iPads, and phones scattered on the bed.

"Oh, I love this flat! It has 3 bedrooms!" Britt pointed. "Why do we need 3 bedrooms? It's just us."

"A guest room or even an extra closet."

"Wow, you're right it's perfect. Send it to the boys."

In an hour's time, we'd sent ten places to the boys, and then got a call from Harry.

"Hey, babe!"