Chapter 38

Anyway a lil golf action! Enjoy!

"Tabby. Tabby. Baby, wake up."

Harry ran his hands up and down my back while kissing my shoulder.

"No not yet. Another hour."

"No, babe. You need to get up and run to town to get an outfit to golf in. Plus, I really need to wee, so you need to get off me."

"Fine." I rolled off him.

"Thanks, love."

He kissed my head and ran to the bathroom. I sat up and stretched when I realized I was still naked. It was a bit weird considering I never slept fully naked. I always threw on Harry's shirt or boxers. I must've been really tired.

Harry walked out of the bathroom naked, and I stared at him and his sexy tats. They turned me on so much. I never thought I'd love a guy with so much ink, but it worked for him.

"I'd love to stare at each other's naked bodies all day, but we really need to get ready for golf," he said bringing me out of my daze.

I blushed. "Fine. I need to shower really quick. Want to join me?"

"Fuck, babe." He bit his lip looking me up and down. "Normally I'd say yes, but I don't want to distract you from going to town."

"Boo you suck." I winked, and he shook his head. I took a quick shower and threw on a pair of skinny jeans and tank top with a Nike hoodie over it along with a pair of Vans. I pulled my hair into a high pony and headed downstairs where everyone was in the kitchen.

"Good morning, Tab," Niall said smiling at me.

"Good morning," I said and looked over at Britt. "You're ready before me?"

"Yeah well, Niall woke me up early." She shrugged.

"Well, from what we saw last night, I figured you guys would be up late. You were pretty much eating each other's faces." Harry winked at Britt.

"Says the guy with nail scratches down his back and chest," Britt returned.

I looked at Harry realizing he didn't have a shirt on. "Really, Harry?"

"Sorry, love." He shrugged. "I'm not ashamed of what we did." He pulled me closer and kissed me.

"We don't have time for this. Tab, let's go shopping so we can go golfing." Britt pulled me away from Harry.

We got to the car and Britt decided to drive. We don't even get halfway down the road when she started the conversation.

"I have a lot to tell you about yesterday!"

"No way! You're going to kiss and tell!"

"Well, some of it. I'm not going into full detail here. I have to keep some stuff to myself."

"Yeah, I'm not sure I want full details of my two best friends having sex." I pretend to throw up. "But I have stuff to tell you too."

"Okay, you first," she said.

I told her everything we did. From the fishing to picnic to cooking dinner then of course what went on in the room.

"Wait, so he took you fishing and you think that's romantic?"

"Out of everything I said, you're stuck on fishing?"

"Yes! Fishing is gross and nasty! Why would he do that?"

"Because he knows me, and I love to fish."

"You two are strange. Other than the fishing, I guess it was romantic."