Chpater 41

It had been three days since the boys left for Australia. With the time difference it's been hard to talk with Harry. He caught me a few times at lunch while I was at work and we both had our fair share of staying up all night talking, including last night. Even though it Saturday and all I want to do is sleep, I couldn't. The sound of whispers was keeping me awake.

"Wake up!" With a jolt, I sat up. "Happy Birthday!"

I was met with the happy faces of Britt, Sophia, Eleanor, Gemma and Anne.

"What time is it?" I asked, falling back to my pillows.

"Eight," Gemma answered.

"Eight! Why can't I sleep? I was up late talking to Harry."

"Too bad. We have a full day planned, starting with gifts!" Britt said as I looked up to see her with a phone in her hand.

"Why the hell are you recording me?" I hid under the covers.

"Because Harry and the boys aren't here and since it's your birthday and they bought you gifts, they wanted to see you open them," Britt explained.

"Are you recording or live streaming this?"

"It's a livestream but just to the boys."

"Get your arse up and dressed so we can get started," Gemma said, pulling my blankets back.

"Dammit Gemma, you're lucky I wore Harry's boxers and shirt to bed last night."

They all laughed and left so I could get dressed. I was not in the mood to dress up, so I threw on a pair of sweats and jumper. I pulled my hair into a messy bun on top of my head and went downstairs where everyone was sitting in the living room.

"Okay, I'm here where are my gifts?"

"Hang on. I want to ask you a question before Britt brings the boys back on," Anne said.

"Okay, shoot." I smiled at her.

"I was talking to my son the other day, and I asked how he was doing without you. He said something about you giving him a certain gift." She smiled at me.

"Oh lord." I blushed. "I kind of gave him a photo album of naughty pics. The girls helped me out with them," I explained. "He called me when they got to the hotel and was a little flustered but very excited about them. He promised to hide them, he knew I'd be pissed if someone saw them, and then he'd be pissed."

Anne smiled while the others laughed.

"Now, where are my gifts!"

Britt turned the livestream back on.

"Ours first!" Sophia handed me a box. "It's from me and Liam."

I tore open the wrapping paper and laughed. It was such a Liam gift. It was the Disney 100 Years of Magic DVD collection.