Chapter 37

It's mainly smut so enjoy!

I finished off my glass of wine while starring at Harry's green eyes. I was sure he saw the same thing in my hazel eyes. I licked my lips looking at his mouth. His breath hitched, and he started running his fingers through his curls while biting his bottom lip. Finally, I grabbed the wine bottle and looked at him.

"Grab the chocolate and whatever else, and I'll meet you upstairs."

With that I headed upstairs, leaving him with a shocked face. By the way his eyes bulged, and his jaw fell open, I didn't think he thought I'd agree. I was in a feisty mood and very horny. I got to the top of the stairs and still no Harry.

"Are you coming, or do I have to do this alone?"

I heard him grabbing a few things then running up the stairs. I got in the room and took a big drink of wine while he sat the chocolate and some whip cream down on the nightstand. I sat the bottle down just as he walked over to me.

I turned and grabbed a handful of his shirt pulling him to me crashing our lips together. Our lips move feverishly in sync. One of his hands on my lower back, pushing me into him. My hands went in his hair tugging at his curls. He groaned, and I felt the bulge in his pants get bigger. His hands went under my shirt, and he rubbed circles on my skin. A light moan escaped my lips as his made their way to my neck. He sucked and bit, and I knew there's going to be marks.

I couldn't take it anymore. I reached for the hem of his black shirt and pulled it up and over his head.

"Fuck, Tab," he said, as I lifted my shirt off not waiting for him. He looked me up and down, and I did the same to him until we crashed our lips back together. Harry lifted me up and gently laid me on the bed hovering me. He started leaving little kisses from my jaw down to my bra line. His hands reached behind and unclamped it and threw it to the floor.

He took a handful of my tit in one hand and a mouthful of the other.

"Aww shit!" My back arched of the mattress.

He looked at me with a cheeky smile and reached for the cake and stuck his finger in it. He wiped what's on his finger on my tit and dipped down to lick and suck the chocolate off. He licked it clean before bringing his mouth back to mine.

I undid his pants and started sliding them down with my feet. They got stuck around his knees, and I groaned into the kiss out of frustration causing Harry to laugh.

"Slow down, baby. We have all night." He sat up and took his jeans off just sitting in his boxers. The bulge was ever so present. He kissed my stomach and grabbed the hem of my pants and pulled them down bringing my thong with them.

"Fuck, Tab you're so beautiful." He started kissing my legs and thighs and my breath hitched as his fingers traced over my center. I needed something to happen, and he was just teasing me.

"S-stop teasing me, Harry."

He chuckled and reached for the whip cream.

"Eww no. Not down there. That'll be gross and sticky."

"Who said I was going to put it there?" He then put some on my tits and just above my pelvic area. I look at him confused. He winked and entered a finger into me. My back arched, and I moaned. He started to lick the whip cream off my tits before moving to the pelvic area and entered another finger into me. I could feel the pressure building in my stomach.

Once that's cleaned up he pulled his fingers out and placed his tongue there instead and started licking and sucking. "Harry...I-I'm close." Just as I'm about to release Harry stopped.