Chapter 66

"Baby. Tab, wake up."

"No." I pulled the blankets over my head.

"Yes, we need to shower and go. Paul is already mad because we weren't up."

"Your fault. You kept me up too late." I threw the blankets off.

"I believe it takes two people to have incredible sex like that." He pulled me to him and kissed me.

"It was pretty incredible. Too bad we can't do it again."

"Well not right now anyway, maybe tonight. Now you have to shower."

"Join me?"

"Tab..."

"We won't do anything. We're already running late, so we can get in, wash, and get out."

"Okay fine, let's go."

Ten minutes later, which was pretty quick for us considering the mini make out session, we grabbed our bags and stepped out into the hall. Everyone turned and looked at us, the boys with smirks on their faces.

"What? Why are you looking at us like that?"

"They are looking at you because one, you're late and two, I told you not to stay up late and not to get crazy and you did both," Paul said fuming mad. "Now, I understand that you haven't seen each other in a while and you had a fight, but you knew you had to get up early."

"We weren't up that late and we weren't being crazy," Harry argued.

"I beg to differ, I was two doors down and heard you," Louis said smirking.

Harry glared at him.

"I'm pretty sure the entire floor heard them." Paul looked at us. "Look, I know you're in love and stuff, but you need to chill it down."

"Sorry Paul." I looked down, embarrassed that we're having this conversation and feeling bad for being late.

"Sorry man. We usually aren't loud and crazy unless we're at home, spur of the moment thing."

"I get it. I'm married but please just...no more crazy sex. If you start to get loud, then cover your mouth or something. Now let's go."

We all headed to the elevator and my entire face was red with embarrassment. Harry however had the biggest smile ever. I'm sure he was proud that he made me scream that loud.

I stood next to Britt, who was smirking too. We got down stairs and out the back to the car. They put Britt and I in first.

As we rode to the airport, Britt whispered to me, "At least you used protection."

I looked at her and bit my lip, and her eyes bug out. "You didn't use protection!?" she whisper-yelled.